review any of your favorite(or least fav) games here

Harakiri

[hide=Doom 3]

Concept: You are in one of the scariest places you could be in...a dark, lonely, unstable space station after it has been brutally attacked. You are one of the few survivors. Gripping your submachine gun closer to your chest...you hear it. You hear the rusty creak of the beat-up door across the room slide open as something walks in. You hear the footsteps of something you can't see. It lets out a low growl...it knows it's not alone. Then, you take the chance. You leap out from behind the corner, and all you see against the opposite wall is sparks lighting up the surroundings. Bullets dance off of the metal walls as you squeeze down the trigger. You hear a loader roar..and then...*click*...you must reload. You hear the beast break apart a wooden beam as it makes it's way towards you as you are fumbling with the clip.

Yeah, that's the concept of Doom 3. Survival Horror. You're a Marine on a space station. You're on normal duty on your first day...when something goes wrong. People turn into the undead..demons tear apart the labs...you're left alone to make your way through the facility and find a way out of there. 20/10...nah, 10/10.

Graphics: The graphics are amazing for the Xbox. Gunshots flash light off of metal objects, blood spills out as shots connect, demons look as if they could jump right out and kill, doors look as if they were in a warzone, blood is splashed along some areas, indicating a struggle to survive...they're great. 9/10.

Gameplay: The game is fairly easy to control. My only complaint is the PDA button....come on, ID, I'm fighting a fricking PINKY DEMON...I dont want to draw out my PDA when I'm trying to reach for my gun!! 8/10

AI: The AI is great. If you walk into a room, almost instantly you see the demons go from looking around for items, to finding strategic places to cover themselves, give you a hard time, and fight effectively. 9/10

It's worth at LEAST renting. OVERALL: 9/10[/hide]

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition:

It was on the Gamecube, then the PS2, then the PC and now, its on the Wii. Is this game worth picking up after so many ports? Find out!

Plot: The story takes place six years after Leon, the main character, escaped Racoon City from the Zombie Outbreak, now, he works for the U.S President in protecting his family. He is then sent out to a mysterious village somewhere in Europe where the President's Daughter, Ashley, has been spotted, she was kidnapped. But wait, what's this? No longer the T-Virus, but were talking about Parasites who are trying to take over the world!

Score for Plot: 9/10

Comment: I thought it would have been dreadful that it switched from the T-Virus, but I guess not, the plot really goes get good once you get into the game.

Gameplay: The orignal target system has been replaced, now, you have a clear cursor, via using the Wii Remote, plus, the knife has a great use now! Just shake the Wii remote and you will be taking out bear traps in no time, oh, Leon can find bear traps when you use the knife, and that your close to one. In my view, using the wii remote is great, I don't encounter any problems. However, once you start enjoying the game, your stuck with Ashley, and she is really annoying! If she dies, it's gameover, if she gets taken away, it's game over. It really does drive you mad, oh did I mention that if you shoot her, it's gameover. She is quite possibly the worst part in the game, however, she can be a help at times, but not often enough. Apart from that, the gameplay is really good and easy to learn.

Score for gameplay: 9/10

Comment: If you remove Ashley, I would of given it a 10

Controls: The controls are really nice, personally, porting this game to the Wii was a great idea, and it shows when you pick up the remote and start blasting zombies. The camera shows no problems and I often don't complain about the camera if I die, its just my skill of playing the game. The controls are really easy to learn.

Score: 10/10

Comment: Brilliant, just simply brilliant.

Graphics: Now, its the same as from all the other ports, but, they still look amazing, did I just get my head cut off with a chainsaw? I'm sorry, I loved it. The graphics are just simply amazing, from the zombies, to the boss battles. They still look great. I love it.

Score: 9/10

Comment: It's a shame they didn't improve the graphics. But they still look good.

AI: The AI is simply great, it really makes you think on the move, you think your safe when you close the door and put a bookcase in front of it? Oh no, they will find a way to get you no matter what. It really is great. The boss Battles are amazing, it ranges from a giant fish, to trolls and they are really fun to fight. Best AI I've seen in a game for a long time.

Score: 10/10

Comment: Awesome AI. Seriously.

So, what do I think? I think its one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Final Score: 9/10

Comment: Like I said, remove Ashley, then this game would of got a 10.

Phaper_Plane.png