who ''USED'' to be the best top 5 pures

whitecrystalmeth

That Crunch Killa guy that a couple people have mentioned, I found out about 8 months ago that he went to my school...just graduated.

As for Goku Tiger...

killedgoku.jpg

Killed him in my networking class the same day my friend told me about Crunch Killa going to my school.

I give a lot of old pkers props...such as destroyer, who taught me how to pk. Fearthequeen was a good friend, and she thinks I'm hott too :P

Who else...Ah, can't forget Aka Son and his legacy of characters. That dude's got good taste in music.

I also give props to DSM. Whenever he'd end up owning me in the wild, just for the shear fact that I stayed and fought 1 on 1 when he was clearly 35 levels higher, he'd come give me my rune back. Good guy.

I'll also never forget my pking inspirations...Nemsis and Devil KKC...Crusade = best pking movie. Ever.

Also, my last call out goes to Partizan. He was 89 50 99 I believe when I met him. All I can remember is that I was a cabbage low level, and he helped me out and gave me a reason to pk. The one time I won't forget is when he came out into the wild to help rid 3 higher levels from killing me. He was pking in a santa hat + rune, and he only had about 10 lobs left, but still came out to beat the cabbage outa those autoers. All I remember is seeing a 30 then a 31 go down as I ran out, and I passed by his team mates going to help him out. It was hillarious.

I guess the people who say "oh he was the best pker" or "she was the best pker" all say that because that person had some kind of e-impact on them in the game. It's more of a call out to old friends, other than who was the best.

*plays the saddest song on the smallest violin... touching stuff :roll: :roll:

97 98 99 98 - comb 115

GOAL -

99 98 99 99 - comb 120

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wicked I and masterlance are the only 2 stand outs.

if you played 3 years ealier never autoed and caught legit you might of been one..

but cheaters dont prosper fruit

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Yea, exactly io have a dislike for this noob.

meet im sure it was stud112 i remember people talking bout him making pures unless somone can prove me wrong on that theory

I think there was another person with the name Stud (something), you probably have them mixed up. If Stud112 had made the first pure in rs, then he would of at least been a decent pk'r you'd think... but no, he suqed badly... so really there's no way he's who you're thinking of.

Yea, exactly io have a dislike for this noob.

meet im sure it was stud112 i remember people talking bout him making pures unless somone can prove me wrong on that theory

I think there was another person with the name Stud (something), you probably have them mixed up. If Stud112 had made the first pure in rs, then he would of at least been a decent pk'r you'd think... but no, he suqed badly... so really there's no way he's who you're thinking of.

You're referring to Stud690... saw him hit a 25 when hitting over 20 was super rare. before rune battles and the like but I don't think he was pure.

I was a decent pure :) ~311

Wow..cool lol...i was mentioned :roll:. Yea, the funnest times rs ever had or will have was about 2.5 years ago. There is no top 5 pures or even top 25. I'm pretty sure it's possible to make a list of 100 really good pure pkers from a while ago. My buddies DSM, bs arkaan (that kids a gangsta in real life he shoots people lol), A S H L E Y was awesome to fight against caz i kept hitting 30's on her addy. I dunno if anyone mentioned Tyhop, he wasn't bad. D E A D L Y-- my inspiration to become pure in the first place, he was like god...( i got to play on him once...pure plate...99 str...att like 97 and def like 92 or sumthing...with around 85 ranged...i got 3 kills in 15 mins i remember lol). Me, partizan, lol, i think id make the list..but...i was never really pure..i had 3 lvl mage since the 2nd day i started playing runescape :lol: (stupid quests). At my peek i was 99 str, 90 att, and 44 def (dont ask).

Snake Slavik...that was pretty dam killer too. After Snake Slave got banned, our Bos clan donated him enough arrows to get 99 ranged...and he did...in like 3 weeks. He had 10 def...str in the 70's maybe even 80s...with 99 ranged. He was like combat 55.

Props to the former russian BOS clan and all the former rs pures back when rs was FUN.

Wow..cool lol...i was mentioned :roll:. Yea, the funnest times rs ever had or will have was about 2.5 years ago. There is no top 5 pures or even top 25. I'm pretty sure it's possible to make a list of 100 really good pure pkers from a while ago. My buddies DSM, bs arkaan (that kids a gangsta in real life he shoots people lol), A S H L E Y was awesome to fight against caz i kept hitting 30's on her addy. I dunno if anyone mentioned Tyhop, he wasn't bad. D E A D L Y-- my inspiration to become pure in the first place, he was like god...( i got to play on him once...pure plate...99 str...att like 97 and def like 92 or sumthing...with around 85 ranged...i got 3 kills in 15 mins i remember lol). Me, partizan, lol, i think id make the list..but...i was never really pure..i had 3 lvl mage since the 2nd day i started playing runescape :lol: (stupid quests). At my peek i was 99 str, 90 att, and 44 def (dont ask).

Snake Slavik...that was pretty dam killer too. After Snake Slave got banned, our Bos clan donated him enough arrows to get 99 ranged...and he did...in like 3 weeks. He had 10 def...str in the 70's maybe even 80s...with 99 ranged. He was like combat 55.

Props to the former russian BOS clan and all the former rs pures back when rs was FUN.

partizan ! :P add me on msn if you have it. [email protected]

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

partizan ! :P add me on msn if you have it. [email protected]

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Pure Plev :P

Anyone know how and why i've been banned ? :?

Bah 'sulks'

Would have been nice to pop on and say '' Ello :D '' to everyone after all this time ( blimey!!! how long has it been :shock: ) but alas it's not to be :cry:

Whoever it was i hope their widget turns green and falls off :P

i sooooo miss my pacman sig + avatar =(

I've been mentioned twice or so. I wasnt that oldschool, but oh well... not too newschool either, banned 1,5years ago and had built my bit of fame.

Some guys got good lists but what i dont understand, is that why ppl, who clearly have no idea who were good, are posting some names.

Ill take my list from the times i pked alot.

Y swe / archer wip0r team was good. have to admit it.

master razor. Has always been good.

Simot cant be mentioned as good old school pure, since he was 1 of the saddest pkers few years ago. Then he improved, and then went down again.

Hmm, its hard to remember who we're good... the lapper was good.

1 problem here is that i was one of those few pures who had "a bit higher" def around 80 lvl, so i quite much owned everyone except for those few lucky 3hits. Made it easier to catch too :S

Gimli 88 was great, 1 of the best catchers. Also kristoffs but they're so low lvls- White mzer sucked, but then he started acing and began to get kills.

I still piled him way more often then he piled me.

Oh well, gotta stop remembering things now, bfore i start crying.

Rs was so good 2 years ago

;ASD

I've been mentioned twice or so. I wasnt that oldschool, but oh well... not too newschool either, banned 1,5years ago and had built my bit of fame.

Some guys got good lists but what i dont understand, is that why ppl, who clearly have no idea who were good, are posting some names.

Ill take my list from the times i pked alot.

Y swe / archer wip0r team was good. have to admit it.

master razor. Has always been good.

Simot cant be mentioned as good old school pure, since he was 1 of the saddest pkers few years ago. Then he improved, and then went down again.

Hmm, its hard to remember who we're good... the lapper was good.

1 problem here is that i was one of those few pures who had "a bit higher" def around 80 lvl, so i quite much owned everyone except for those few lucky 3hits. Made it easier to catch too :S

Gimli 88 was great, 1 of the best catchers. Also kristoffs but they're so low lvls- White mzer sucked, but then he started acing and began to get kills.

I still piled him way more often then he piled me.

Oh well, gotta stop remembering things now, bfore i start crying.

Rs was so good 2 years ago

Hey what was your pures name ? How come I can't remember it omg :?

I don't understand why ppl say Gimli 88 was a great pker, he was nothing but a runner and logger who'd never stay and fight me :?

Kristoff was great pker, on every char of his and the lapper was good too, nyd was a good castle pker, I don't know if any1 remembers aurora 1 but he\she was great too, same for master razor.

I miss the good old days at the castle, I remember some mornings I'd just sit there and read scapeboard lol :P that was hella great time, tho for me, it didn't last long cos I went impure so fastly cos I wanted the big 3 digits which I never got on Mika V.

Btw hey Plevvy :P 8) :P hows ya doing ? where you'd go :?

To Live Is To Die

Mikav Combat 107, Magic 99~RSC

its gotta be me

rofl ^^.. our team was good. but u try to bs me and get owned.. :)..

(i sweety i was blac pure, pipiofpk da killmasta - both mith pures with 70ish range, me - rune pure and x anthrax x was our other team m8? addy pure..) our p2p team poond :D

97 98 99 98 - comb 115

GOAL -

99 98 99 99 - comb 120

Pures you say?

Here are some russian pures

D E A D L Y

asazel - very old player

eugene jr 50 2 95+

kynsi jr 50 1 97+

hi kthxbye 50 30 91+

soldatik 50 1 98+ - in rsc much stronger than in rs2 :lol:

loshka 40 1 95

snake slavik (pure range) hes main and this char where 1st rangers

Asazel and russian player? your a fhking moron.Asazel is pure estonian :roll:

attack_npc.png

a s h l e y was best pure back before rs2

maybe stat wise, but skill? :lol: :lol: :lol: also depended how many people were with her. rofl, you even around back then?

Nick

wow i fell off my chair ash was good ill say that but ummmm

lmao there were so many more better then her i wicked i picton nyd daak

and so on topdawg420 stat wise or pk wise changes things alot! some had great stats but could not catch a cold if it hit em! and others had mid stats

but would own your [wagon] to death! yo mika i remember reading boards at castle too lol then looking to see im being attacked lol!