Freshmen, how has your school been so far?

fakeitormakeit

I somehow manage to wake up at 6:30 AM, get ready, eat some breakfast, and my sister drives me to school at around 7:30 AM. I put my stuff in my locker (I don't know how I manage to shove all of my stuff into that little locker) and go upstairs to talk with friends for 20-30 minutes. At the end of the day I have soccer practice or a game, and I get home from that totally drained and exhausted. I don't know how I'm going to be able to finish my homework after games since I don't get home until 9:00 PM, let's see how that plays out. :|

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there's off-season basketball training. Holy [cabbage], if this is the conditioning for basketball in the off-season, I'm gettin' nervous. :ohnoes:

High schools take sports seriously. There are titles and championships to be won. Plus if your school wins state championships enough they'll eventually get a good rep for that sport ;)

I get to school around 8:40, class starts at 8:55 (last 3 years I've had to get up a 6:00 to catch my 6:30 bus to get to school at 7:00 and wait for classes to start at 7:30, so this is much nicer \' )

German I

French II

Biology

English I

Algebra II

World History

PE :uhh:

Class lets out at 3:40 -.-

Since about all my courses are honors (or honors-seminar), the workload is a lot more than middle school. I would be 99 firemaking a week earlier if not for my stupid English report <.< .

But I enjoy the step up. :thumbsup:

I remember frshman year (it was last year for me, hard to forget so soon). Each day started (and still starts) at 7:30, but I get there at roughly 7:10ish. Overall pretty decent last year, this year is good, too, I guess.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No, no, he's right. Some of these time frames are frikkin' easy BC >_>.

8:08-3:05 for me, not unbarebly early, but it appears like it's almost 2 hours more school than some of the people's on this thread. Massive Oi.

It only seems long when you can't wait to read Misfile. :XD:

No, no, he's right. Some of these time frames are frikkin' easy BC >_>.

8:08-3:05 for me, not unbarebly early, but it appears like it's almost 2 hours more school than some of the people's on this thread. Massive Oi.

It only seems long when you can't wait to read Misfile. :XD:

Pfft, I can just check it before I leave for school, I can just choose whether or not I want to feel suspense during the day :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Then there's off-season basketball training. Holy [cabbage], if this is the conditioning for basketball in the off-season, I'm gettin' nervous. :ohnoes:

High schools take sports seriously. There are titles and championships to be won. Plus if your school wins state championships enough they'll eventually get a good rep for that sport ;)

I know, honestly, it's scarin' the [cabbage] outta me. I've been playing sports since elementary, and though I love the sport, I play it just because of that, I love it. I play for fun, and don't get me wrong, I play to win, but if I lost but I played to my best capabilities, I feel great anyway.

The pressure that comes with high school sports seems liek it sucks all the fun out of it. I'll still play, I wanna have sports on my resume', it's just all the pressure takes it's toll mentally...

So do freshmen in college count? (probably not but oh well).

Any rate I'm having a good time. Schedule is like this:

Monday:

8-9: English

10-11: Physics

12-2: Print layout

2-4: Intro to graphic design.

Tuesday:

12-2: print layout

Wensday:

Thursday:

8-9: Physics lab

Friday

Not a bad schedule to be honest. I'm already like two weeks ahead of my print layout design class though. :lol: (and its the advanced course, which means it goes faster).

I'm not a freshman, Im a junior, but i sure did enjoy freshmen friday :twisted:

(for you non-americans freshman friday is when the upper classmen pick on the freshmen on their first friday of the year)

Oh and btw, my school is terrible, insanely mean and hard teachers, 3-5 hours of hw weekdays, 6-15 hours of hw weekends, during the whole year :evil:

I'm not a freshman, Im a junior, but i sure did enjoy freshmen friday :twisted:

(for you non-americans freshman friday is when the upper classmen pick on the freshmen on their first friday of the year)

Oh and btw, my school is terrible, insanely mean and hard teachers, 3-5 hours of hw weekdays, 6-15 hours of hw weekends, during the whole year :evil:

Yeah! Go Freshman friday! It was amusing seeing Seniors throwing around Freshman for fun.... :uhh:. Although everyday is Freshman friday for us... But otherwise most Juniors hardly ever see the Freshmen anyway. Except for me, I got 2 classes with them, Chorus and Health, since I didn't take it yet. Ah...joy.

PS: Is it me growing, or is it the Freshmen getting smaller each year? :-s

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I'm not a freshman but today in drivers ed some freshman girl in my drivers ed class had her period in her pants then was stupid enough to stnad up and goto the bathroom..... I seriously almost feel outa my seat.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

You tell me :cry:

Actually, it's not hell, but very close to it. I sleep at 9 to 10, and wake up at 5:30, and leave the house at 6:30. I have an hour or so commute to school, so I get there are 7:30. From then I study till my 2 honors Bio Classes at 8. I leave the school at 2:00 after 8th period Freshman Composition.

I get about an hour of homework from Math, one hour from Bio, half an hour from Global History 1, half an hour for Freshman Composition, and only 15 minutes from Spanish.

Actually, it's not hell, but very close to it. I sleep at 9 to 10, and wake up at 5:30, and leave the house at 6:30. I have an hour or so commute to school, so I get there are 7:30. From then I study till my 2 honors Bio Classes at 8. I leave the school at 2:00 after 8th period Freshman Composition.

I get about an hour of homework from Math, one hour from Bio, half an hour from Global History 1, half an hour for Freshman Composition, and only 15 minutes from Spanish.

That's what you get for choosing a specialized high school, and Stuy out of all.

But congratulations, you have the privilege of going to one of the finest schools in New York, if not America.

My parents wouldn't let me go that far, not even to Bronx Science...So I'm in Queens Science. It's all good.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

That's what you get for choosing a specialized high school, and Stuy out of all.

But congratulations, you have the privilege of going to one of the finest schools in New York, if not America.

My parents wouldn't let me go that far, not even to Bronx Science...So I'm in Queens Science. It's all good.

My parents were on my back to get into Stuy for a very long time. They're like children when it comes to bragging about how smart their kid is. I would have settled for Townsend Harris which is way closer, and I was forced to choose Stuy instead :(

Some people are freshmen their whole life's, I'm sophomore, is it just me or freshmen smaller then last year, even the upperclassman agree.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I'm not a freshman but today in drivers ed some freshman girl in my drivers ed class had her period in her pants then was stupid enough to stnad up and goto the bathroom..... I seriously almost feel outa my seat.

Oh no. :(

You menfolk really have no idea. :(

Anyway, I remember how my Freshman year was. It was tough, but it gets easier as you get used to the way the school works. ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

You menfolk really have no idea. :(

Sometimes I poop in my pants.

And then again YOU men folk dont GIVE BIRTH, AND NOW YOU DO?

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Some people are freshmen their whole life's, I'm sophomore, is it just me or freshmen smaller then last year, even the upperclassman agree.

Chances are, no one here goes to your school.. Yet you ask a question about it anyways? However I can explain that. Over the past year you've grown and now you're looking at a class 1-2 years younger than you. Of course they're going to be smaller. I'm an upperclassman and I'll bet you seem small compared to me. It's a matter of age and genetics. You might think they're smaller than your class was, but that's only because you don't feel like you've grown so you're brain still thinks you're the same size and the freshman are much smaller than you.