Freshmen, how has your school been so far?

fakeitormakeit

Some people are freshmen their whole life's, I'm sophomore, is it just me or freshmen smaller then last year, even the upperclassman agree.

Chances are, no one here goes to your school.. Yet you ask a question about it anyways? However I can explain that. Over the past year you've grown and now you're looking at a class 1-2 years younger than you. Of course they're going to be smaller. I'm an upperclassman and I'll bet you seem small compared to me. It's a matter of age and genetics. You might think they're smaller than your class was, but that's only because you don't feel like you've grown so you're brain still thinks you're the same size and the freshman are much smaller than you.

believe me, i grew, but this is different, nothing wrong with size, its just somewhat funny though.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You menfolk really have no idea. :(

Sometimes I poop in my pants.

And then again YOU men folk dont GIVE BIRTH, AND NOW YOU DO?

POOPING IN PANTS IS JUST AS PAINFUL

reminds me of he family guy episode where Peter has to go to a feminist camp because of being sexist.(breast feeds Stewie, now you remember?).

My pure's stats:

if any body gets beet up, tell an adult, i really doubt physical bullying is going to happen, especially because in my school , it doesn't.

My pure's stats:

I don't know why some of you think that a 6-hour day is so long..?

I get to school at 8AM, school starts at 8:30 and doesn't end until 3:30. Then I don't even get home until 4:15...

Gotta agree there. Got to get on the college bus at 8, lessons atart at 9. Bus comes at 4.30 end of the day, get dropped off at 5.30, and then another half hour to get home from there.

I am now in my second year of 6th form, and it is so far the best year. Even though the work is being piled on me and my social time has seriously went down it is still really good. None of my classes start until the afternoon which means I can sleep in and then I am only there for an hour, two tops.

School is just a hell of a lot better this year.

I am now in my second year of 6th form, and it is so far the best year. Even though the work is being piled on me and my social time has seriously went down it is still really good. None of my classes start until the afternoon which means I can sleep in and then I am only there for an hour, two tops.

School is just a hell of a lot better this year.

you dont have to come in when you have frees? what VI form do u go to? im in yr 11 so my parents want me to go to a load of sixth form open evenings in the surrounding area.

Tk5SF.png

honestly im anti fighting, but if i need to, I will, those times happen away from school, and your suposed to be helping Mr. Moderator.

My pure's stats:

Seriously, you all work so hard!

I'm in English year 13, but I'm doing my first year of my BTEC National Diploma in ICT (which is equivalent to three A-levels grade C or above.)

On Monday:

Get up at about 6:30, to make sure I'm fully awake and ready.

Get the bus at 8:10.

Get to college for about 8:55.

Systems Analysis 9-10:15.

Break until 11.

11-12 Module maths (but I might not have to do that.)

Break until 12:45.

12:45-2 is databases and spreadsheets. An annoyingly easy thing to have to do.

2-2:30 Break.

2:30-3:45 Is language and communications.

3:45-5 is ISD. I have no idea what that stands for. The I probably stands for infomation.

Wednesday:

9-10:15 is ISD again :S.

10:15-11:15 is a break.

11:15-12:15 is tutorial.

12:15-1:15 is IND. I also don't know what that is.

1:15-2:30 is Databases.

Friday:

9-10:15 is computer technology.

10:15-10:45 is a break.

10:45-12 is computer systems.

12-12:45 is a break.

12:45-2 is IS. Another thing I don't know what it is.

2-3 is communication.

I also work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4-9 PM at a local shop.

see, you all work waaaaaay too hard. :shock:

Slide-sig.png

I'm not a freshman, Im a junior, but i sure did enjoy freshmen friday :twisted:

(for you non-americans freshman friday is when the upper classmen pick on the freshmen on their first friday of the year)

Oh and btw, my school is terrible, insanely mean and hard teachers, 3-5 hours of hw weekdays, 6-15 hours of hw weekends, during the whole year :evil:

Yeah! Go Freshman friday! It was amusing seeing Seniors throwing around Freshman for fun.... :uhh:. Although everyday is Freshman friday for us... But otherwise most Juniors hardly ever see the Freshmen anyway. Except for me, I got 2 classes with them, Chorus and Health, since I didn't take it yet. Ah...joy.

PS: Is it me growing, or is it the Freshmen getting smaller each year? :-s

I dare someone to try and throw me in a dumpster....no, I hope someone actually tries to throw me into the dumpster.

• 1 month later...

School starts at 7:55 am - 2:45 pm

My schedule:

1. None

2. Biology (H)

3. Geometry (H)

4. College Career Planning (H)

5. PE

6. Spanish Beginner

7. English 1-2 (H)

H = Honors.

I guess this HS is not that bad.. lol

~BOMB

In my 6th and final year of high school, next year is either university, college or work....

Im hating school at the moment, it's not what everyone cracked 6th year to be like...kinda want to leave and go to work for a year before deciding which courses to do at Uni.

Your American schools sound a lot better...start at 7.30-2.40...amazing, we start 9-3.30...i'd rather get up earlier and get school over with.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Your American schools sound a lot better...start at 7.30-2.40...amazing, we start 9-3.30...i'd rather get up earlier and get school over with.

I hate waking up at 5 am. I'd so love to go to school from 9-3:30.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

my lunch period is from 11:15 to 11:45, but I start school at 8:45 on monday, wednesday, thursday and subtract 50min off my schedule on tuesday and friday, plus snowdays I hear are easily distributed cuz people from even different states come to the school and we get alot of days off, like 13day vacation for christmas, 11days off for easter, 5 days off for winter break, 5 days off for thanksgiving, usually 2 "professional" days a month(aka excuses for days off), and at least 2 half days a month.

We have 160days in total, possibely have less if it is decided we get a day off(we don't have to make up snow days unless they surpass like a biiiiig number), we end june 6th and you might be thinking we don't get anything done but our school is very smart academically, and very well ranked in sports.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

O_o You have a wacked up school. . . Mine is 8:08 to 3:05, every day, with the exception of some late start block schedule days. And our breaks are about the same, actually a bit shorter. . . We do have the same kind of laid back policy about random off days (I don't have school tomorrow). And wait, you have 160 days? We go 180!

I don't see the relevance of saying how academically good your school is, as well as sports. Mine is the top private school in the state (I think, something like that) and nationally ranked in the top 10 for football (not gonna say a specific number :wink: ).

I'll say it again: O_o You have one wacked up school.

p2gq.jpg

my lunch period is from 11:15 to 11:45, but I start school at 8:45 on monday, wednesday, thursday and subtract 50min off my schedule on tuesday and friday, plus snowdays I hear are easily distributed cuz people from even different states come to the school and we get alot of days off, like 13day vacation for christmas, 11days off for easter, 5 days off for winter break, 5 days off for thanksgiving, usually 2 "professional" days a month(aka excuses for days off), and at least 2 half days a month.

We have 160days in total, possibely have less if it is decided we get a day off(we don't have to make up snow days unless they surpass like a biiiiig number), we end june 6th and you might be thinking we don't get anything done but our school is very smart academically, and very well ranked in sports.

You must not live in the US then, because here it is legally required that you have 180 days of school a year...

lucky... <.<

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

And our breaks are about the same, actually a bit shorter. . . We do have the same kind of laid back policy about random off days (I don't have school tomorrow). And wait, you have 160 days? We go 180!

I don't think we had a single normal five day week in all of first quarter, so we've got that going for us. I know we had three full five day weeks, but at least two of them were Late X/Y or something or another, and the last one I'm not sure on. Gotta love it :lol: . Of course, when the regular five day week does come around it's hell though :uhh: .

And, eh, I wouldn't say it's objectively the best in the state (would subjectively, of course), but people seem to recognize it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.