F2P discrimination getting out of hand.

The Observer

No one has suggested to remove F2P and even if they did they would've been ripped to shreds. But i don't think you've seen that happen.

You are a hypocrite, you are sitting here saying F2P are people too and everything making Members look like the bad guys. Yeah sure some are but so are some F2P you have NO right to generalize the P2P community as don't the P2P about F2P.

I have actually seen threads on the RSOF suggesting such a thing, and I believe the fact that there's just a phenomenal amount of stereotyping(of all types) going on is absolutely disgusting. Forgive me if I made you think I was trying to put members in a bad light, but I have yet to see a f2per bash a member(for being a member).....

You say that we should just ignore it.. That is definitely an option, but I for one think that the f2pers should stand up for themselves and get this problem out into the open.

Note there has been stereotyping of all kinds to all people, but I am using F2p vs. members as an example because it's the one that affects the game most directly. I am not trying to stereotype members at all, and not all of them do this- I'm just trying to point out that some of them do, and that this should not just be ignored, because if we don't kill this issue now it will simply get much worse as more people feel it's acceptable.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FREE to play.

That means FREE to act stupid, FREE to create a new account when you are banned for acting stupid.

This doesn't mean everybody in F2P has that, but the amount of people who are like that is ofcourse bigger.

I don't understand your rant tbh, mostly the people who act like that aren't better and should be ignored.

signature4s.jpg

You know what? Get over it! I'm not some f2p hating member, I'm a f2per and prud of it. I got membership, didn't see why it was worth 5 bucks a month, so I cancelled it. But, even though I don't like being made fun of just because I decide to save my money, I don't care about being jeered at by the members. Jagex is never going to take away f2p, and who cares what some idiot thinks about you? So what if people rant on and on about you. Your probably less of a noob then them. Let the imbosiles feel better about wasting their money by making fun of you, and just laugh as you buy something useful with the money you save.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

I think a lot of p2p'ers experience of f2p is standing in lumbridge when they run out of credit and seeing all the begging and what not, but really if your actually skilling or fighting very few people are begging and spamming.

I can very much envision a scenario where members would go onto f2p servers and mock people, i can understand why this would be annoying, but really theres nothing you can do about it. This isn't something that can be fixed, there will always be people who are 'not nice' and you just have to live with it, sorry.

Eh, it is a bit hard to ignore it when about every other day you hear some idiot doing it.

I've been F2P from 2002 until the beginning of 2006. I didn't have problems to ignore it.

If you can't do that, put chat on Friends or Off, or switch to P2P. A heap of clicḫ̩̉̉s, but the only solution.

signature4s.jpg

What really annoys me though about anti-F2p rants is that many people say 'OMG like 70% of F2p's are scammers/hackers/marcos' and everyone else is like 'yeah I agree' or 'I think its more 65.6758%' where do these people get these statistics apart from their calculator?

not sure if it is entirely relevant but anyway...

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

Yeah most F2P are actually the better ones. They have to be more organized with the little bank space Jagex gave them. You have to get your priorities straight and learn what to do and what not to do. Members are usually the F2P people who want to take skill leveling to the next few steps. I see plenty of members begging for free stuff, just the other day someone was like "Can I free whips plz?". F2P discrimination wasn't bad at first, but now all the autoers who sit there cheating gave F2P a bad name.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I see it alot too.

It's really sick, it ticks me off when I'm skilling peacefully when a member comes (why would he come to F2P to skill anyways) and starts to ramble on about how F2P'ers are inferior to "us" members.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I'm SURE there are beggers in members. There are autoers in members too!

Very few. How about I go for a walk in f2p lumbridge yew trees, how many autoers with stupid names d'you think I'd see? About a hundred. And most f2pers ARE noobs compared to your average member. Full DH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Full rune. >.>

[English translation needed]

I for one am tired of f2p ranting about p2p people. Just like you aren't all scammers we aren't all gloaty noobs!

Jesus christ you people are being hippocrits. You say you hate people discriminating against you, when you are just as bad against us. Probably the only times you get discriminated against is when some noob decides to rub it in f2p's faces that he has membership by logging into a f2p world and just shouting "everyone in this world is a stupid loser who is too poor to afford membership".

So what, there are some (many) noobs in p2p, stop acting like everyone who has f2p is better than that, f2p has noobs too ya know, the whole games does, 0$, 5$, or $5,000 doesn't change that. When you rant about all p2p being cocky noobs, you are doing the same thing to us right back.

It is starting to seem like some f2p people are getting the big head because they are so cool that they can play a game without paying for it. How often do you see "Member for life, and proud of it!" in a siggy? I for one think that one side just needs to be the bigger man (or woman) and just ignore the noobs, because thats just life.

This proves my point exactly:

Yeah most F2P are actually the better ones.

41166338jj7.png

click my (very bad) siggy for blog

I'm SURE there are beggers in members. There are autoers in members too!

Very few. How about I go for a walk in f2p lumbridge yew trees, how many autoers with stupid names d'you think I'd see? About a hundred. And most f2pers ARE noobs compared to your average member. Full DH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Full rune. >.>

I'm sure an "Average" member doesn't have full dharoks and we have full rune because, THATS OUR BEST ARMOR!!! Tardcake.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

This made me laugh irl that you think f2p players should be treated well!

They are the scum of rs, they beg, scam, auto, hack, and generally be noobish, they can't even afford to pay $5.00 a month, so I think we can certainly laugh at them, why the hell not?!

Dont like it, buy P2P. :thumbsup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

They are the scum of rs, they beg, scam, auto, hack, and generally be noobish, they can't even afford to pay $5.00 a month, so I think we can certainly laugh at them, why the hell not?!

We don't all live in America, ya know. In some countries it is over $10 for membership. And saying that we are scum just shows how ignorant some members are. So I guess that as soon as I get membership I am no longer the scum of Runescape, even if members beg, scam, auto, hack and generally be noobish.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Dont like it, buy P2P.

How I would love to punch you in the face for that comment... :evil:

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Dont like it, buy P2P.

Lmao, the truth hurts?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Its just stereotyping, like the pure stereotype that they are all arrogant, cocky little sh*ts but it isn't true for all of them.

Just ignore the insults...

Also @ Skully... Not everyone can afford ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month on an online game, didn't you start as f2p?

Or did you blindly pay out your ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 on a game you hadn't tried and got members as soon as you started. Your view on f2p'ers is being obstructed by that silver spoon in your mouth. :evil:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Dont like it, buy P2P.

You are not the only one who would like to kick his *** for it... :twisted:

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

We don't all live in America, ya know. In some countries it is over $10 for membership. And saying that we are scum just shows how ignorant some members are. So I guess that as soon as I get membership I am no longer the scum of Runescape, even if members beg, scam, auto, hack and generally be noobish.

Note to disclamier: skully does all of this

But seriously skully stfu.

Ontopic: why are you complaining now?

You my friend are a moron. :|

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Dont like it, buy P2P.

Lmao, the truth hurts?

No, my head and eyes hurt from just reading that pile of Dagganoth dung.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Idiot, you can go fall off a building.

41166338jj7.png

click my (very bad) siggy for blog