F2P discrimination getting out of hand.

The Observer

We don't all live in America, ya know. In some countries it is over $10 for membership. And saying that we are scum just shows how ignorant some members are. So I guess that as soon as I get membership I am no longer the scum of Runescape, even if members beg, scam, auto, hack and generally be noobish.

Skully and i live in england btw lol...

This made me laugh irl that you think f2p players should be treated well!

They are the scum of rs, they beg, scam, auto, hack, and generally be noobish, they can't even afford to pay $5.00 a month, so I think we can certainly laugh at them, why the hell not?!

Dont like it, buy P2P. :thumbsup:

Totally agree, only love the ones that own and that are actually good.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the scum of rs, they beg, scam, auto, hack, and generally be noobish, they can't even afford to pay $5.00 a month, so I think we can certainly laugh at them, why the hell not?!

Dont like it, buy P2P.

Think like a smart person,

Currency changes in some countries.

Yep, I definitely hack,scam,beg and auto because I'm F2P and all P2P'ers play RS by the book. My butt.

P2P'ers aren't as good as you say they are. You guys are just like us:

Castle Wars is the new "noob" homeland.

You get more discrimination from the various PVP events.

More level shunning because some morons think they're better than everyone because they spent 4-5 continuous weeks playing Pest Control.

Alot more online dating/relationships.

Some idiot thinks that because he got a cooking skillcape he's 1337.

And the same idiot auto typed "Buy raw sharks -900ea".

More scams. E.g. house scam, karamja wine scam.

Heckuva lot more beggers.

Idk about hacking.

And finally, listen to this.

Maybe I don't wanna pay 20 bucks to play some game. I'm not paying for a game while I can play it for free. And I don't want to pay for a game unless it's gonna make me smart, athletic or sexy. And i bet that skully hacks, scams, autos and is probably addicted to Runescape too.

I'm not going to pay for Members because I'll probably get hooked on it like skully and get wound up over a game.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Wow, I leave this thread for a week and then the bigots post when I'm gone -.-

So, you apparently love to go to a homeless shelter and laugh at all the poor people there?

-Your were a f2per yourself at one time. Thus you were the 'scum' of rs as well..

-They scam..

Yesterday, I saw to HIGH lvls team scaming in p2p world, trying to buy/sell area books for 800k.. I have been scammed treasure trail items from P2p when I was a noob.. Don't tell me p2p is all good and honest and doesn't scam..

-They auto..

Just go to Caterby/Seer's and count all the flax macros and shark macros..

-They're noobish..

Synergy is not a noob, idiot.

I don't laugh at those who are not as fortunate as me. Due to your tastless comments, I assume your a twelve year old who begged his mom to pay for this game... Do use all a favor and go back to the rock you crawled out from, your posts are WAY more appreciated there..

I'm SURE there are beggers in members. There are autoers in members too!

Very few. How about I go for a walk in f2p lumbridge yew trees, how many autoers with stupid names d'you think I'd see? About a hundred. And most f2pers ARE noobs compared to your average member. Full DH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Full rune. >.>

Look, how cute! another pathetic bigot! You obviously don't go to Seer's flax field often... Your average member doesn't have full Dharoks, I don't for one thing. I'm sure f2pers would buy Dharok's if they could... therefore, your senseless comments are redundant..

Like I said, go back to that lovely rock with Skully...

Yet another person I can add to my bigot list!

Totally agree, only love the ones that own and that are actually good.

Maybe you can elect Skully dictator of that rock.. I'm sure he'd love it -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Well, it's started from the P2P side hating on the F2Ps (because the F2Ps can't go around member worlds and say 'haha j00 noobs'). That made the F2P react in a way that's been labelled "hypocritic" on the P2P side. Vicious cycle. All we can do is stop hating on each other and try to crack down on the ones who are feeding the hate monster.

Dont like it, buy P2P.

How I would love to punch you in the face for that comment... :evil:

Lmao, the truth hurts?

Yes, it does, very badly. Note that I can't afford 5.00$ a month. If you were in my shoes, you wouldn't be saying that. I'm having trouble enough getting food, my fridge is empty, I don't need people saying I'm to poor to afford a membership and making me feel bad. Yes, we're mostly noobish, but please don't treat the part that isn't noobish like crap.

We're people.

You=Me.

You would hate to not be a member, and be treated as scum. So, please, don't do so. It's rude, and it's terribly saddening.

You can't laugh at us because, in truth, it isn't really our fault that we can't afford our membership. Often, it's the parents that don't have the income. You're telling me you should be proud of your parents and laugh at me because they make enough money for you to be a member, while mine are going to the food bank?

That's the same thing as saying you're better than someone because they've got cancer. They can't do anything about it.

I remember going down my neighbourhood trying to make money off washing people's windows to go to a summer camp that seemed interesting, only to be rejected by people thinking I was just there to steal something off their homes. I just couldn't help it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I think you should have lived some historics ages ago, as peasants were treated liked trash and today it's different.

We are scum, then? And when you were F2P (if you ever were, that is. I remember that someone here said he payed the moment he started playing), that means you were scum too, correct? Not all of us beg, P2Ps also do as some of them prefer a free abby whip than buying or acquiring it. We scam, too? P2Ps do as well. The rarest and most valuable stuff is P2P, and the idiots scam for it. P2Ps auto. Flax and green dragons. Hacking is everywhere. Noobishness is RS's soul. Without it, RS'd never be famous. I guess. We can't afford to pay $5 due to our distance from USA or England or the fact as not everything is just 5. It's 11 here in my country. And you can't laugh at anyone because of these reasons. Put yourself in the place of us. We'll laugh at you until we're vaporized and suffocated to death. Don't like it, stop playing or buy P2P or just don't give a damn.

It's all these level ~70s who just got mems and think 'l13k 0 emm G33 i 4r3 t3h r0x0rz!!1!11 d00se st00p1d ftps ar3 w31rd0s!!11!'. Some of them keep acting like that, some of them grow up... Those are also probably the same people who ruin the name of f2p by begging and scamming when they're still newbs. :?

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

We don't all live in America, ya know. In some countries it is over $10 for membership. And saying that we are scum just shows how ignorant some members are. So I guess that as soon as I get membership I am no longer the scum of Runescape, even if members beg, scam, auto, hack and generally be noobish.

its the same as $10 is, for membership in england if u dont do it by CC.

Can we stop flaming each other?

i say:

F2p are bad because most of F2p scam, beg and i hate noobs that have just joined and go around like they own the place! :evil:

P2p are bad because they think that just because they pay money to play they can do whatever they like and rant about new updates and threaten jagex that they will leave the game! :evil:

Both F2p and P2p are dumb.

problem sovled bye bye. :D

I dont say that all f2p players are beggars (i dont know to spell it probably), idiots, noobs, but I will just say this:

Yesterday i was i varrock church talking to my friend, when one prayer come to me and set follow on me and tell me "noob", then he say "88 fight me u noob", a say to him "ok, just to go to bank and get armour", then he walks away and give me one more "noob"

This has never happened to me in p2p world :wall:

Palas1.png

Here's my possibly slightly misaimed comment you remarked that f2p get few updates that's a simple business model if they gave big updates to f2p then you would have less incentive to become member and they lose money. Sorry its just gonna happen that way.

You said f2p has more discrimination although that may be true you will find a good chunk of that in p2p too i support your thread on this basis above i might post more later in case you were wondering i am p2p

Here's my possibly slightly misaimed comment you remarked that f2p get few updates that's a simple business model if they gave big updates to f2p then you would have less incentive to become member and they lose money. Sorry its just gonna happen that way.

Actually, egoistic members, "I AM GOD" idiot members and plain immature brats are the main problem why I wouldn' t become a member. There are egoistic F2Pers, but calling us crap because whe don' t give a friggin $5 a month for a game is too much :x

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

You said f2p has more discrimination although that may be true you will find a good chunk of that in p2p too i support your thread on this basis above i might post more later in case you were wondering i am p2p

Would you like to buy a period? :lol:

Just kidding around. We cool, right?

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I'm putting my little two cents on this issue...

I have never seen f2p flaming, but apparently it is bad. Flaming someone just because they aren't a member is awful. I have not done it, i would prefer not to, as i usually keep to myself (and never go to f2p worlds... no offense).

But when I sometimes see petitions for more updates for f2p, I have to think to myself for a tiny bit. Jagex supports the game using (as far as i know) only the 5$ a month from members. Of course, most of the f2p upgrades benefit members as well. But sometimes I think that f2p players *not all of them* forget that Jagex maintains this game on a low budget per player.

(Probably will forget about this thread, and never come back =/)

~Bargong

SPLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

to think you could stop all this abuse towards you, get updates, new features, more worlds, cheaper prices on certain items, and enjoy fun mini games and yet still believe that 5 dollars a month is to much to pay.......... <.<

Expect to get flamed thats just going to happen as long as you refuse to pay money for a game. Like expecting the demo to be as good as the main game.

signature.png

Expect to get flamed thats just going to happen as long as you refuse to pay money for a game. Like expecting the demo to be as good as the main game.

No.

You shouldn't insult someone that was born without a limb. You can't insult someone because they don't have money. It's something we can't do anything about.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I am P2P now, but I was F2P for the first 2 yrs of my RS life.

Does it make me a scum just because I wanted to stay there?

I was able to pay, just that I felt as though I had plenty to do on F2P that I held back from getting P2P.

I never did any of the items you stated above, and I had plenty of friends who thought of equally of me in P2P. Maturity level gives one respect, not membership status, or any other sort of "materialistic" items (money or skills)

~Ddaanniiellh

[edit]:

Along with that...you also proved the authors point to be true (Mistreatment of f2pers by certain P2Pers b/c of their extra large ego.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

i paid for members and while i was member about 60 percent of people that i met always said ftp nubs and stuf and that pissed me off so i quit members and became F2P i like F2P better because 1.) its more challenging to level and two... lot of awesome people play F2P people that arnt snobby rich little kids that parents decide t spend 5 bucks a month to a friggen game.. if its free.. why pay fro members? and jagex makes more money off the F2P from the ads than they do from members jagex makes about 1 grand per ad and ive seen around 400 adds in a week.. 400k in a week and 400kx52=20,800,000 bucks a year.... so members quit whining ftp is making the game better for every one!!!

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

i paid for members and while i was member about 60 percent of people that i met always said ftp nubs and stuf and that pissed me off so i quit members and became F2P i like F2P better because 1.) its more challenging to level and two... lot of awesome people play F2P people that arnt snobby rich little kids that parents decide t spend 5 bucks a month to a friggen game.. if its free.. why pay fro members? and jagex makes more money off the F2P from the ads than they do from members jagex makes about 1 grand per ad and ive seen around 400 adds in a week.. 400k in a week and 400kx52=20,800,000 bucks a year.... so members quit whining ftp is making the game better for every one!!!

Would YOU like to by a period? :lol:

Please don't pull facts out of your [donkey]... People pay for members to take avantage of the extra features. Please don't stereotype ether.. It makes you look idiotic.. And 1 million members paying 60$ a year=60mil. 60mil>20.8mil. End of story -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Not trying to be mean or anything, but you just contradicted yourself. It's just backing up the gist the of the thread..

j0xPu5R.png

^Exactly.

Foolish, foolish. Paying for a silly game while I can play it for free.

I shall quote a fellow tip.iter

I Play my violin in your sadness :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Dont like it, buy P2P.

How I would love to punch you in the face for that comment... :evil:

Lmao, the truth hurts?

Yeah, the truth hurts your face if Mico gets his way.

But seriously, that was an ignorant statement to make. Have you ever spent real time in f2p? Sure there are plenty of noobs, newbs, and all other variations of the word, but there are also some good folks who aren't jerks. After you spend some time in f2p and actually playing instead of trashing us, then you can bash us all you want, if you still want to. And just one note, every, and I mean every, member was f2p at one time.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

"I wish members wouldn't get swallowed up in their damn ego and listen to this call for reason! Don't discrimate against a person if they are F2P. "

Hell yeah! Let's discriminate a person and call them egomified, and then tell them not to discriminate US!

.::Congratulations!::.

I just advanced a spamming level!

Now I need to find a decent Signature.

Ah yes, true maturity.

He discriminated first so I discriminated back.

:roll:

8888kev8888.jpeg

to think you could stop all this abuse towards you, get updates, new features, more worlds, cheaper prices on certain items, and enjoy fun mini games and yet still believe that 5 dollars a month is to much to pay.......... <.<

But why should I be flamed when I can't be members, not for being unable to pay, but my parents won't let me? I don't feel like going behind their backs and buying it, and then if they find out they ground me from the game, therefore causing me to not play at all, and loose all the money left on my account. Yep, real fair there.

Anyways, I don't feel like spending my money on the game, even if I could. I'd rather spend it on more useful stuff, like food. Mmm...food.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.