Farcasters and Safers

axeraider194

Look you can see the people who ruined this game if you read it. Its like a histroy of the ruining of this game. This thread. Already in September there wer a bunch of little wieners:omg i hat t3h pvp because i cant ween in one match!!!!!one11

This is the reason this game was destroyed a few months later.

Okay, that made no sense.

Just let this thread die, people. It's a zombie!

We'd need either crumble undead or a light spell to do that :wall:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many ignorant posts in this thread but ill just adress this one.

The reason safing is stupid is becouse niether player really has a chance for a kill, when you eat up you lose combat rounds which essentially is worse then being low hp but still not 1 hittable.

Look at it this way:

I attack you, you get to 35 hp and eat back up to 85 or whatever, whilst you eat, i get in 2 more hits, you have to keep eating untill i stop hitting.

Your down 3-5 food without dealing 1 damage becouse your terrified of dieing, if your that scared DONT PK, you will just waste my food and yours.

As for farcasting:

Go ahead and do it, but the moment it starts i will put protect mage on and walk out of the wilderness, i dont care who you are, sooner or later you will splash and i will get away, whereas if you would fight like a man i would bother to hang arround.

Your post is ignorant TBH.

So what you use up more food, the point of PKing isn't to go out there and the first 5 minutes K0 15 people with 30 seconds of fighting. People WILL run out of food eventually, and after that its may the best man win. If they eat, eat and eat, then are out of food and make a dash for the exit, then they have no business trying to PK. If you are willing to win items you have to be willing to lose them too. PK'ing is a 2 way street, noone wins them all.

And your comment about farcasting. I will say this, PK'in is PK'in. There is no such thing as fighting like a man. Just because you use melee doesn't make you any more of a "man" than the guys using mage or range. The real "men" are the ones who step up to the challenge and out-think their opponents by bringing items to hybrid with (D-hide anyone?).. Stop whining about it. Do NPC's slap on a protection prayer and run away from you when you are safe spotting them? No. So why cry about it when your are in a PLAYER KILLING area. You should be prepared for as many situations as possible to limit yourself from dying.

Period, Point blank.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

There is one thing I've learned since I started playing Runescape and it's that pkers are WHINERS. It doesn't get much more blunt than that.

They whine when they can't kill you because you take time to raise defense. They whine when they can't kill you because you take time to raise prayer and actually put it to use. They whine when you eat to stay alive. They whine when they can't kill you because you run when you weren't there to pk in the first place. They whine when you pot. They whine when you mage. They whine when you range.

They just simply whine about ANYTHING that means they won't get a kill, or will be killed.

Here's to all the pkers who whine out there: If you aren't going to do anything to protect yourself from damage like the people you try to kill intelligently do, then you have no room to whine when you can't kill them or are killed yourself. The wilderness is everything goes. If you can't adapt to that, then clearly you aren't a true Runescape player-killer.

How do you adapt to some one using protect from range freezing you from half a screen away, that switches to protect melee every time you get unfrozen?.

Then when they run out of food they teleport.

The reason the wild is [cabbage] is becouse most people support this kind of behavior, Its the wilderness theres no rules so i can run from a dm, or kill some one who finishes a dm, theres no rules about spot stealing, arrow stealing or being an arrogant jerk on rs, some people choose not to do these things couse they arnt little prepubescent [bleep], and thats what the honour code is about, mutual respect.

I could give a damn if i get your rune, im not mad couse im not getting a kill im mad couse you pk like a [kitty] waste my food then teleport away from the fight you initiated.

Safing is a bs term made up by little pures, but farcasting is sad, and any time i see it done ill attack the person doing it.

Of course they support farcasting, etc. because it's the SMART THING TO DO. It's called STRATEGY. You probably are one of the people who use the "strategy" of DDS spec'ing four times, and taking out a whip.

I will now drizzle rage dressing onto the salad of fury!

Best Thread in the Rants forum. I find it funny how people complain about farcasting, and then those same people go off and rant about how pathetic mage is and it needs to be able to 2 hit level 138s. It is up to the player how they play as long as it is within the rules of the game.

41166338jj7.png

click my (very bad) siggy for blog

Z0MG! U R US1NG PH00D S0 I C4N N0T K1LL Y0U B-CUZ I H4Z N0T DAT M4NY SKILLZ!!! 33T L3SS PL0X!

Z0MG U R US1NG WH1P S0 I C4N N0T K1LL Y0U B-CUZ I H4Z N0T DAT M4NY SKILLZ!!! US3 BR0NZ3 WARHAMM3R PL0X!

Z0MG U R US1NG ARM0R S0 1 C4N N0T K1LL Y0U B-CUZ I H4Z N0T DAT M4NY SKILLZ!!! N0 ARM PL0X!!

that's basically what it boils down to...

The PKing "honour" code is just a way to rationalize the inability to constantly create new strategies to work in new situations OR train their stats high enough to hit through the armour and/or defence.

If they eat you hit them harder and more often.

If they run you hold them.

If they pray you smite them or change attack style.

If they mage you mage back or range.

Change and adapt.

Or whine, complain, make rules for a lawless land and die.

kosoffmisthillspx3.jpg

^ Blog

I'll tell you why people yell stupid things at eachother as they smath eachothers brains out:

When someone calls you a safer or other dumb sh*t, you (or at least I) instincively reply, "***k you buddy!!!" Meanwhile, some jerk hits a freakin' 76 on me and there goes my life. =D>

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the reason I never PKed.

I'm a farcaster, and have higher Magic and Ranged levels, than I do any melee skill. I actually don't know why I like it so much, but its probably the fact of seeing things fly through the air, to hit their target. Not just move a couple cenimeters to hit someone.

Fail thread/ :thumbdown:

There once apon a time, in a place called runescape classic, about 6 years ago, there was 'honour' of not logging out on an oponent, an that did get you respect ect ect ect, not in todays game, far too many people to worry about honour and respect, IMO these days, do what ya gotta do.

Always been a pker, dislike pking these days as its uhh well bad overall..

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

I honestly never understood the argument behind "farcaster" or "safer". It's how the game is supposed to be played....mages are SUPPOSED to be making use of the spells, and food is SUPPOSED to be eaten....

Fail thread/ :thumbdown:

There once apon a time, in a place called runescape classic, about 6 years ago, there was 'honour' of not logging out on an oponent, an that did get you respect ect ect ect, not in todays game, far too many people to worry about honour and respect, IMO these days, do what ya gotta do.

Always been a pker, dislike pking these days as its uhh well bad overall..

Im amazed this zombie of a thread is alive.

RSC still had Pileing, Safing etc. the moment you walked outta Lumbridge "BAM!" your eating your hearts content to escape. you cant honestly say there was Honour. I mean sure there was some but not in 90%+ of players as some speculate.

Popoto.~<3

They don't exist.

Farcasting is called maging. Anybody who mages up close to a guy whipping and ddsing them is an idiot.

Why use ancients if you aren't going to make use of the bind?

And safing. Well, let me rephrase, eating. Eating is what keeps you alive. If you choose to only eat at 40hp, have fun getting taken out in 1 hit. I eat to full hp, and you know what? I get pk's all the time. I've pk'd furies, dharoks, and whips, from SAFING!

Jesus christ, the pk world in rs seems to have been burned down to nothing but a bunch of kids yelling at each other so they can die quicker.

What's next? OMG ARMORER! OMG ATTACKER! OMG RS PLAYER!

(For the record, I prefer this to be more of a general discussion than a rant, hence the posting of it here, I would really appreciate it if this didn't get moved)

Finally, someone who realizes that safing is just that, playing it say. Why gamble dangerously with a couple mill? Eat at as soon as you can get full effect I say. And far casting is rediculous. I want as much space between you and your whip as possible when Im in pathetic mage robes. You close, and you win.

I would bet an awful lot of money on the fact that you could not PK a whip or a fury with your stats, unless you pjed.

EDIT:- Sorry, I did not realise they were not your stats! Anyways, most people would run from you safing, so still a pk as described is unlikely. Live on honour pking. 123 you speak the truth, no doubt, and i agree with everything you say. ould not have put it better.

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

I can't kill people properly. I kill them, but I use magic, so I have no combat skills apparently. And these are the same people who "no honor" and belive in doing anything to win or stay alive. I wonder if this irony slaps them in the face.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.