Admired players~~�������µ~~2k views

guitar_god_2007

i think muggi and bubsa are cool...

muggi, because hes the coolest maxed tank ever, and bubsa for being funny and recording all those songs...

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMJ - written possibly the most comprehensive skill guide known and keeps updating it after maxing that skill. Also a nice guy and does nice things like dedicating his RS house to TSG and building it for them.

Unknown players (here) Water210, great player and just gets on with it despite anything bad that may happen.

Aslo bestest RS buddy Scottsar, after disappearing for 2 months came back and instantly wanted to go try stuff he'd missed with me, always been there to help and for me to help so I feel smart <3:

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

I admire nobody but my friend (im keeping his privacy), he has 99 con, completed all quests, is lvl120, and hes the nicest person I have ever met on runescape.(he also was the first person to finish the varrock diary)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Punk4ever,

Pker Dude Jr

Tks

Fist of God

The Old Nite

LadyKilljoy

Oldmanschild

Meli

A lotta people, I know, but most are from rs1.

Add there Bluerose13x and TruPimp (?) and thats the list. ^_^

+ Alot of RS2 players like Duke Freedom, Cursed You and Scaledwurm (<3<3)

u5zhkTY.gif

i admire:

samanthanz - 2277 and lives in new zealend, first maxed ttl from there

pker dude jr - rich dude, nice stats, he owns

davom69 - 1 of my best friends for a long time, and has nice stats

crock688 - same reason as dave

all my friends really

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Zezima.

And not because he's number one in RS2, but because of the fact that he was one of the best players in RS-Classic with the highest total. He did most work on classic, and skilling there was really a pain.

He didn't actually, he was no where near the top until right near the end after Bonebreaker6 quit, everyone who played classic knew that Bb6 would have got full 99s around a year before Zez did if he carried on playing.

Erm, well I'd probably have to say Dark Ness or Karlos (X Karlos X).

Dark Ness because in my opinion he was probably 'the' greatest Pure ever, once I got to know him and he retired we were pretty good friends and he actually told me he thought I was the best and had been for a while, that meant a great deal to me and still does.

After that he then surprised me by giving me his collection of rares for safe keeping.

Also Karlos, because his popularity was amazing, was known as the "best" 20 def pker EVER (well, legit one).

Only ever had one fight with both guys and am honoured to say I won both, much respect to both of them, it would be great to know if Karlos (the ORIGINAL) still played.

i used to admire Crunchkilla (first pure ever with 99 hp)

I Mahatma I - Shaped rs2 pking

Aka Son - Great RSC pker

I M Negative - also a great RSC pker

Unbeaten__1 - he r teh hax nub

Dutch29 - cool dude :) used to be in the top 10 f2p until he turned p2p

Eric__Master - Learned me the roots of RSC pking :D

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

rahila and pure 0 pk 0, amazing skillers and best of friends, i wish them both luck on there goals!!! <3:

~woodcutter12~

118 combat

99 construction, hunter, firemaking,woodcutting, cooking

,fletching

Sara Drops:1x hilt 1x SS

Arma Drops:1x Hilt

Rex Drops:7x D axe 3x Beserker ring 2x Warrior ring

Dragon Drops:1x Chain

I admire everyone on my friends list especially my friend magicman8321.Me and magic been friends since he was in first grade lol.also someone my bro introduced to rs about a year after i started playing...he passed me up in a about 8 months amazing guy he is....I also admire zezima and i plan to make sure someday he is admiring me from #2 in the ranks while i stand in glory at #1(i don't expect it to come anytime soon) \'

I resemble that remark!

Achieved quest cape for first time on: 4-2-09 WOOHOO!

Beat Nomad on 6-24-10 WOOHOO!.

331bfcd139.png

id like to say that duke freedom IS NOT AN RS2 PRODUCT. first off he got 99 firemaking b4 rs2, me and him raced, i stopped at 93 and havent done since, and thats BEFORE rs2 was launched.

and now i go with lord vid, and say danny1880, for discovering the funny glitch called catching on rs1

id like to say that duke freedom IS NOT AN RS2 PRODUCT. first off he got 99 firemaking b4 rs2, me and him raced, i stopped at 93 and havent done since, and thats BEFORE rs2 was launched.

Secondly, he bought/sold RS gp since he started.

So why should he be admired at all?

He was a good merchant, yes he broke the rules but if you ignore the fact he did that, he is quite good.

mathisfun.png

Where did you get that "information" from?

Since duke freedom was about level 20 i've known him.

Just because he had the ability to manipulate the market as he seemed fit together with mctavish doesn't mean he bought and sold on eBay.

A little evidence please, before attempting to smear his name.

And lets just say he did, you should admire him for knowing more about in-game rs economics (within the time he played) than half of this community combined.

you can name any economic topic to do with rs, and he's already researched it, can post links and graphs. thats admirable in itself.

Just because he had the ability to manipulate the market as he seemed fit together with mctavish doesn't mean he bought and sold on eBay.

He was very public about it when he got banned. (buying/selling gp).

"Cursed You" also known as "Cursed" on Reinet forums was a buyer/seller of Gp too, I used to know an admin at Reinet, confirmed everything really.

He was very public about it when he got banned. (buying/selling gp).

"Cursed You" also known as "Cursed" on [ForbiddenCheatSite] forums was a buyer/seller of Gp too, I used to know an admin at [ForbiddenCheatSite], confirmed everything really.

Ah okay. Well seeing as he didn't really use his money on anything (only lvl over 60 was 99 firemaking and he did it the rs1 way, which i know for fact wasnt macroed, just cutting and burning at same time) I will look past that offence, and still call him admirable for the above stated in my previous post.