Admired players~~�������µ~~2k views

guitar_god_2007

id like to say that duke freedom IS NOT AN RS2 PRODUCT. first off he got 99 firemaking b4 rs2, me and him raced, i stopped at 93 and havent done since, and thats BEFORE rs2 was launched.

Secondly, he bought/sold RS gp since he started.

So why should he be admired at all?

Where did you get that "information" from?

Since duke freedom was about level 20 i've known him.

Just because he had the ability to manipulate the market as he seemed fit together with mctavish doesn't mean he bought and sold on eBay.

A little evidence please, before attempting to smear his name.

And lets just say he did, you should admire him for knowing more about in-game rs economics (within the time he played) than half of this community combined.

you can name any economic topic to do with rs, and he's already researched it, can post links and graphs. thats admirable in itself.

I guess his own words will be good enough for you (May, 2006): http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=300 ... t=#3003404.

DutchDreams.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to say that duke freedom IS NOT AN RS2 PRODUCT. first off he got 99 firemaking b4 rs2, me and him raced, i stopped at 93 and havent done since, and thats BEFORE rs2 was launched.

Just because he had the ability to manipulate the market as he seemed fit together with mctavish doesn't mean he bought and sold on eBay.

And lets just say he did, you should admire him for knowing more about in-game rs economics (within the time he played) than half of this community combined.

you can name any economic topic to do with rs, and he's already researched it, can post links and graphs. thats admirable in itself.

I guess his own words will be good enough for you (May, 2006): http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=300 ... t=#3003404.

Thx for link, I still admire him though. Better merchant than most, and damn good economist.

Thx for link, I still admire him though. Better merchant than most, and damn good economist.

That's like admiring Cursed You for buying RS money for RL money and then staking it, totally not what admiring in RS is about, unless you admire rule breakers, same with Durial, just a bug abuser, nothing to admire about that.

That's like admiring Cursed You for buying RS money for RL money and then staking it, totally not what admiring in RS is about, unless you admire rule breakers, same with Durial, just a bug abuser, nothing to admire about that.

I guess you still haven't understood after 3 posts, that I admire him for his economists brain, not what he's done in RS.

And I don't know anything about Cursed you, or who cursed you is, so I don't have a comment on that. I have no affiliation with anything p2p.

If you got banned for an offence, I bet you wouldnt have the cajones to post it on tip.it , the most visited rs community. duke freedom did that, and I also admire that.

rahila and pure 0 pk 0, amazing skillers and best of friends, i wish them both luck on there goals!!! <3:

~woodcutter12~

Why thank you Woodcutter! Im very glad i met you on meh way to my first 99 ::'

As for who i admire and why:

Woodcutter12: An amazing friend and amazing rs'er, good luck on 99 cons <3: . Im so glad i met you while hunting and its amazing that we have both acheived our goals \'

Sheynara: Ever since i was just a browser on tipit, and especially since i joined, i have looked up to her because she is such a nice and posotive person. She has always helped me and has been nice when i needed some help (aka making like 1000 d arrow and dart tips into arrows and darts), and she seems like a person with great morals and is nice to everyone she meets <3:

Zezima: erm...self explanitory :XD:

fook-a-ji seems like a pathological liar to me.

he seems to 'know' all the pros and semi-pros in this game lol...

and if you want to continue that discussion with 3_hit_u, please, do it trough PM.. This thread aint for talking about why you admire and then argue about it with others.

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

and if you want to continue that discussion with 3_hit_u, please, do it trough PM.. This thread aint for talking about why you admire and then argue about it with others.

still got ur panties in a bunch over being exposed as an incompetent chatmod, eh? dont know where you get the lying part about, if lying is posting true pictures of ur immaturity.

apart from that, note is taken.

to underline ur incompetentness, you should know that the message you wrote about me should be sent over pm's. as its heavily off-topic, and personally directed to me .. :roll: :lol: :-w

at least i'm semi on-topic as I was discussing a person I admire.

if you think its all about agreeing with eachother without discussion, you should probably think a little over what a forum is all about. :-s

Fook doesn't know them, they know fook.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Zaflart_Orts a cool person and his a cool mod, Also Wakka102 it seems everybody has forgotton about wakka but he was cool and i hope he comes back :), Also Kohe :)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I Had A Deal. I knew him since he had like 60 mining, he told me he'd get 99 mining and he got it. I admire him for that. =D>

Zot Mutske. He's from Belgium, what more do you want? :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I admire 2 people and ill <3: them forever. The first one is swagger_g my best rs friend (thx for helping me with dt bud) and ill always <3 him. The other one is random_h we don't ever talk anymore but he was one of the clan leaders for clan forbidden for awhile and he was f'ing awesome always sarcastic and funny, too bad he had some ruff times. btw he has an awesome name.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

Rebeljohnson, and Green Fire52 two of me greatest friends in game and somewhat irl with Rebeljohnson as well

Them two be awesome <3:

Also quite a few others, but those two stick out the most.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

w0h well i left this thread for a few days and look at it 2.4k views and 6 pages, well there are alot of admired players out there

^_^ keep it up maybe this thread will make it on to tip.it main page :thumbsup:

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens