Admired players~~�������µ~~2k views

guitar_god_2007

The one who I most admire in Runescape is Blake 1148, he's a great freind and a great player. Not exactly high leveled (though he is to me), but great to be around.

Also, Shadow7, because he's a great player, but also an amazing writer. I have read Council of Oblivion. I want some Karil's armour, now... =P

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zzzamorak for his amazing slayer level.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I dont know his name; but i remember him.

Those years ago on my first ever runescape account, i dreamed of varrok. I was wondering about in lumby rather bewildered by this new game and 1 player offered to take me to varrok.

I will never forget him <3:

Oh and once i reached varrok, i never left... :anxious:

Wow, most admired... I've got a bunch for different reasons:

Milkster, lvl99 Mining. He's always there for me; answers my million questions and is just a lot of fun to mine with. Makes the time go fast.

LadySue0, Natallia2, both incredible ladies with grandbabies, awesome Herbal and Ranging skills and patience and incredibly generous. They're also my clanmates.

Redneck1362, also a clanmate. Always eager to help with quests and just general foolishness. If there's a joke to be played, Redneck is my choice.

Drunk Wizad; Natallia2's son, another clan member. Generous and funny, drops by to chat when I'm in Fally West bank.

ACPRebel; clan leader. Rebel has been a constant source of wisdom, advice and fellowship, in RS and in RL. He's helped me learn how to merchant, helped with my mining and smithing and I couldn't have gotten to where I am in the short time I've played this game without him.

ACPVic1; clanmate in RS and soulmate in RL. He got me started in RS back in January of this year. He spent a lot of time showing me the very basics and kept me from getting killed as often as I probably should have been. He taught me about leveling and he helps me with all the quests that I'm afraid of, which is most of them. ACPVic1 loves helping other players and is generous to a fault.

Kudos to all of them and all the others mentioned in this thread. \'

gaaallllgh5.jpg

Enrix e b, a nice friend and a very focused rs player.

Lover Romeo, met him once, a nice and dedicated guy.

Zezima, because he failed to beat me to 99 farming.

Heiki99, who said that most of rs players are 18 to 25 year old women in an Estonian newspaper interview.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Syzygy, when I first talked to him right after clan chat came out, (BEFORE THE INTERVIEW) he was just plain nice to talk to.

Also, Jem, Supa, and any of the people in #runescape for having the patience to deal with this pain in the rump.

What about me? Im awsome too you know... :roll:

I like Runedude393, he's my best friend ever (on RS and IRL). He never has been a member but I always ask him about members stuff, he knows everything.

Sadly he's retired to play Kingdom of Loathing, although I'm not sure why?

I also admire myself, for the fact that I dropped 5 phat sets in RSC (they were worthless then, my how things have changed) and still play the game without being really pissed off all the time.

-That N33b known as Pasty 8-)

Pasty.png

I admire Peter.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Lightning, for creating the first Runescape fansite. That's this one for the slow peoples. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I admire a noob called Pure_Noobuk. That is all :)

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

I admire a noob called Pure_Noobuk. That is all :)

Noob.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I admire Peter.

I admire Satenza. (and Petert)

...and the circle is complete.

Signature3.gif

I also admire Petert, he's alot better than the other Peter.

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

I admire Mathisfun, he was my first tif friend.

And Peter too, because he told me to.

Aww, someone said my name. Peter is a noob, he doesn't talk to me. What a noob. And my friends Villandra, Amaraja.

And Blue of course 8-)

mathisfun.png