HOW to annoy the teacher xD

grootmonster

1) Shutdown their laptop

2) Start wierd topics of conversation (I mean, really wierd..i would say some that we have had but this is a g-rated forum:P)

3) Place the noise on your phone which is supposed to be brown noise but is actually just a high pitched noise..really good hehe

I was talking to my friend about worms once, in Maths, and I asked the teacher out loud - Do earthworms eat themselves?

To annoy the math teacher, shout out Pi is exactly 3!

I dont need a siggy no moar.

It's usually the other way aroudn for me. I called a teacher baldy at the request of another teacher, now anytiem I mess up in basketball conditioning or something (even something tiny liek not going allt he way down for a push-ups), he tells me I'm better suited for the special olympics and I should try out.

:lol:

Ya... people like you disgust me. Teachers are people too.

not the teacher I had in 7th grade.

He held me after school and said "I would beat the sh*t out of you if it wasn't illegal." [bleep]

Okay, you've got me. I have to know what you did.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I only don't pay attention/annoy teachers who deserve it. If you open a book -as a teacher- start reading at page 1, when schools out say that you need to read page 2-4 yourself I'm personally not motivated to pay any attention anymore. Really annoying teachers is not really fun I think, because most of them really try to make their lessons interesting.

signature4s.jpg

Ya... people like you disgust me. Teachers are people too.
Yup. I wouldn't do anything to annoy the person who's teaching me for basically free. :notalk:

Exactly!, Mabye when you grow up a little you will understand that teachers are cool

I've always managed to have a few cool teachers every year.

In gr. 7, my math/social teacher was the same guy. He was awesome. He'd seperate us into teams for little review games, and one side would be the "Snot noses" and the other side was the "Puke faces".

Ah man! I'm a pukeface! Take THAT, snot nose!!

This year, my pure math 10 teacher's good, too. He just rants on as he teaches the lesson, and does all kinds of funny things. During the first week, whenever someone'd transfer into class, he'd actually convince the kid they were in the wrong class, and that he wasn't the right teacher. So they'd get up to leave, he'd start laughing, tell them he was joking...

I have no real reason to annoy the teachers. If a teacher annoys me, just ignore it. I only have to see them for one term. Just do the work, and do it well.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Since I want to be a teacher when I grow up for one of my A-level courses I get to teach a group of year 7's every Tuesday, obviously with there other teacher present but every time she goes out the room, they thought they could get away with everything and then I mentioned I knew most of their parents since I hang around with their older siblings (small village school) and that soon shut them up. A* here I come. Now that I have gotten to know them all and they have stopped mucking around I am good friends with them all.

At that age I would expect them to be stupid little brats but in my opinion after year 7, kids shouldn't really annoy teachers, just get on with your work and life will be a lot easier. If you treat a teacher with respect they will treat you with respect right back.

In Year 10 we had a Health and Social teacher who everyone said was just mean. We just got on with our work and it turns out she is really nice. We treat her like a human and in return she was so nice, she was just another friend to us all. We could tell her anything and know that she would listen. Heck, we are all invited to her wedding in December.

At the end of the day, treat your teachers with respect, would you really want to be annoyed for an hour on end, if you treat them well they will treat you with respect.

Since I want to be a teacher when I grow up for one of my A-level courses I get to teach a group of year 7's every Tuesday, obviously with there other teacher present but every time she goes out the room, they thought they could get away with everything and then I mentioned I knew most of their parents since I hang around with their older siblings (small village school) and that soon shut them up. A* here I come. Now that I have gotten to know them all and they have stopped mucking around I am good friends with them all.

Year 7s tend to be good as gold, I found, because they're new to the school and still feeling the place out.

What A-level course is that, may I ask?

I'm locking this, as I find this highly inappropriate. Giving people ideas to annoy teachers is wrong, they are people aswell. On top of that, you'll annoy your other students aswell.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]