Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL

You're quitting because of some game that can make you lose some weight and lose your eyesight at same time, Hobo nooooo... I got Guitar Hero and I ain't quitting, bad Hobo :evil: . Well if you do go, g-life and I <3:<3:<3: j00oo Hobo, come on once in a while plawks? O:)

The 60 errrr Old Poet (I lsot pass to old tif account roflawlsauce)

LOVE is in the air - but which way is the wind blowing today?

Everyone must understand, most 'scapers are slightly smarter than the average snail and nothing more.....

We'll call leetspeak an accent..from a country

called "Stupid"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nub :cry:

don't leave pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

The reasons are complicated; I won't get into them. Don't try to persuade me; I'll ignore it.

I respect you for quitting, leaving your nubbin freinds behind, and leaving the wonderful world of Runescape where Skillers own and \/\/ 4 /= /= 1 3 5, but atleast come to my house and have breakfeast? I jsut stocked up on fresh waffles, and freshly made maple syrup from the good 'ole tress of Canada, oh please? Hobo <3:<3:<3: Have fun waving your wii controller around, us nubbins will be alone with our frozen waffles :x .

LOVE is in the air - but which way is the wind blowing today?

Everyone must understand, most 'scapers are slightly smarter than the average snail and nothing more.....

We'll call leetspeak an accent..from a country

called "Stupid"

Here's the damn situation.

My family have basically forced me off w/ blackmail. Would you keep playing if they threatened to humiliate you?

It's apparent that it's YOU who is the so-called good friend.

Thanks for being so supportive.

I apologize. How are they going to humiliate you? If they really do do that, what a crappy family.

Obviously they're only doing what's best for him.Btw about your whole " it's rude to quit without telling your friends the situation." is total bs, I had to quit because of my exams, and i just stopped playing, not telling my friends why I quit, because, really it was none of their business. When I started playing again today, my friends that were online at that moment didn't say "You're so rude! Why didnt you tell me you were quitting!?" and I think if that's what you would say, you're not a friend.

C1Geq.png