End of Pokemon?

RayOxide

Of course a franchise like pokemon won't just stop. There is too much profit to be lost by dropping the franchise. It is just way too popular for it to be stopped.

I don't see anything wrong with playing pokemon. It is an enjoyable game you can play, even if it is geared toward kids. If you can look past the kiddy atmosphere, you will find a great game with tons of potential. You can say that they keep recreating the same game, but thats just your opinion. Every game has offered something new to the pokemon universe. The newest and best new feature so far is wifi compatability. So you can say it is that same game, but that is what you think. And I will stay by what I think.

Long Live The first 151!

quote]

I second that. Originals are always the best.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ignore the fact that they're making millions off each game sold and just about any pokemon game is a guaranteed top seller. They went too far with creators and that's what'll stop them from making any more games. The developers really regret it, but what can you do? People make mistakes.

Wheres the Wishbringer, Jirachi? Or Deoxys? Or even Mew for that matter?
Jirachi - Transfer from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green after obtaining it from an event

Deoxys - Transfer from Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green after catching it

Mew - Transfer from Emerald after catching it

Most legendaries can only be obtained by transferring then from the GBA games.

I have suspicion of this... (Proof)

Mewtwo; man made

Celebi; made nature/earth

Rayquaza; made the ozone / god of weather and air.

Arceus; created the universe.

See as it go's from step 1 - 4. What would be after the universe? Nothing... I'm sorry to say, I think it's the end of Pokemon games.

IMO, the Pokemon series was over a long time before all of that.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 2 weeks later...

Anything past Pokemon crystal s nonexistent in my mind. Then, there were around 250 or so. Still quite a few, but there were enough to memorize. Now there's...somewhere around 400??

They're just adding more pokemon with more weird names, shapes, features...most of us thought pokemon would end at Silver/Gold. NOPE..

They're just gonna keep adding more and more stuff..it'll never officially 'DIE'..but in my mind, it's been dead for quite some time.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Anything past Pokemon crystal s nonexistent in my mind. Then, there were around 250 or so. Still quite a few, but there were enough to memorize. Now there's...somewhere around 400??

They're just adding more pokemon with more weird names, shapes, features...most of us thought pokemon would end at Silver/Gold. NOPE..

They're just gonna keep adding more and more stuff..it'll never officially 'DIE'..but in my mind, it's been dead for quite some time.

bidoof.

enough said there.

it's still something to do in boredon, but will never be as good as the 251.

bidoof.

enough said there.

it's still something to do in boredon, but will never be as good as the 251.

if you havent guessed yet bidoof is the better version of rattata, the crappy (even though they both are) mouse that you find in the first couple patches of grass.

just as staraptor is the better version of pidgeot, speaking stat wise

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Move wise too. What the franchise really needs is a proper console game covering all four continents. With the new online capabilities of the Wii, now is as good a time as any. The new Stadium game is a joke.

Move wise too. What the franchise really needs is a proper console game covering all four continents. With the new online capabilities of the Wii, now is as good a time as any. The new Stadium game is a joke.
That would actually be good. Now that I think about it, it would almost be mmorpg... scary.

pokemon never dies. right when it seems like it is, you suddenly catch seniors playing pokemon diamond in the cafeteria. i got an idea. a creater for an alternate universe. or a creator of a plane of existence.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

pokemon never dies. right when it seems like it is, you suddenly catch seniors playing pokemon diamond in the cafeteria. i got an idea. a creater for an alternate universe. or a creator of a plane of existence.

If it shall never die, we will be seeing Pokemon: Avocado Green Version on the shelkves in a few years time. :ohnoes: With a "brand new" storyline, which, after 5 minutes of playing, you realise that it's the same as Pokemon: Burgundy Version with, brace yourselves, a new kind of Pokeball!

They need to make a worthwhile MMORPG... Or just an RPG... PokemonCrater was such a failure. :wall:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

pokemon is NOT over yet. they made a pokemon time exploration and pokemon space exploration, featuring your favorite pokemon diamond and pearl pokemon
I heard about that long ago, but it doesn't mean that the normal pokemon games are dying out.

But, if time, and space, and the whole universe have been done by pokemon (Dialga, Palkia, Arceus) There wont be any more exploration games. Very hard arguing with avid poke-nerds about this. <.<

Anyway, if there would be another pokemon that comes out, after the universe... What would it be?.... The christian/catholic God? Bhudda? :)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

pokemon is NOT over yet. they made a pokemon time exploration and pokemon space exploration, featuring your favorite pokemon diamond and pearl pokemon
I heard about that long ago, but it doesn't mean that the normal pokemon games are dying out.

But, if time, and space, and the whole universe have been done by pokemon (Dialga, Palkia, Arceus) There wont be any more exploration games. Very hard arguing with avid poke-nerds about this. <.<

Anyway, if there would be another pokemon that comes out, after the universe... What would it be?.... The christian/catholic God? Bhudda? :)

Look, not every Legendary was a God. Suicune, Entei and Raikou were NOT God pokemon. Just Legends. Arceus also is NOT the God of the universe, he's the God of Pokemon.

They still have a lot more they can make. The God of lightning, Thorchu, or maybe the God of winds, Windy. God knows what they'll come up with next...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)