End of Pokemon?

RayOxide

Long Live The first 151!

Best Pokemon quote ever. <3:

couldnt of said it better myself

W00T caught all possible pokemon blue pokemon \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ---> I am sad :oops: :shock: :anxious: :-$ :XD: ::'

laguna.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have left the Pokemon lineup with Gold and Silver. Made more games if they wished, but not more Pokemon.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Wheres the Wishbringer, Jirachi? Or Deoxys? Or even Mew for that matter?
Jirachi - Transfer from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green after obtaining it from an event

Deoxys - Transfer from Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green after catching it

Mew - Transfer from Emerald after catching it

Most legendaries can only be obtained by transferring then from the GBA games.

I mean that he brought up 4 legendaries as "proof".

I brought up 3 others that he missed. The list he missed is Moltres, Zapos, Articuno,[garden tool]-oh, Lugia, Suicine, Raikou, Entei, Kyogre, Groundon, Latias, Laitos, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Heatran, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai and Shaymin.

(Most of them from the top of my head, dunno if I've missed any as I don't own D/P)

Oh and Mew can be obtained in Red, Blue and Green.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

^Those Pokemon have nothing to do with it. :x

Mew and Jirachi, etc, all pokemon. Nothing to do with the evolution process.

Basically I'm listing those pokemon as 'God' pokemon as they have created what I said they did.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ray, Mew is like the start of all Pokemon.

TO me, you're just a stupid kid who thinks they know something due to small amounts of so called "evidence".

Theres a murder case and 4 pieces of evidence now try solve it.

4 pieces of evidence is nothing.

Oh and Kyogre expanded the Ocean, Groundon expoanded Land. Leanr before you make an arse of yourself. Theres only 3 god pokemon, Kyogre God of Water. Groundon, God of land and Arcreus, God of all Pokemon.

Oh and Rayquaza comes nowhere near a god.

Sapphire Pokedex entry.

Rayquaza

RAYQUAZA is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, above the clouds.

Its exsistance had been completely unknown because it lived so high in the sky.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Jirachi - Transfer from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green after obtaining it from an event

I brought up 3 others that he missed. The list he missed is Moltres, Zapos, Articuno,[garden tool]-oh, Lugia, Suicine, Raikou, Entei, Kyogre, Groundon, Latias, Laitos, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Heatran, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai and Shaymin.

(Most of them from the top of my head, dunno if I've missed any as I don't own D/P)

sorry, but are you a nerd? a poke-nerd? since when can anyone name that many pokemon in a row without getting shamed in todays pokemon-hating society

o-t so many games, and only about 4 colours left

tbh it is the same game, same genre, same goal, same style gameplay,

i admire pokemon ranger and mystery dungeon, because there different

but omg why buy 12 copies of grand theft auto, or fifa? because your sad for not knowing its the same game

My Goal Signature

sorry, but are you a nerd? a poke-nerd? since when can anyone name that many pokemon in a row without getting shamed in todays pokemon-hating society

but omg why buy 12 copies of grand theft auto, or fifa? because your sad for not knowing its the same game

It's called different metagame, different format with different styles, different moves and movesets. Battle at the competitive level varies between the versions, as do stat determinations (EVs, IVs, etc) which changes the metagame drastically.

But what I want to know is this. Why do you believe people these days think pokemon is nerdy, and hate pokemon players?

mysig31ha.png

It's called different metagame, different format with different styles, different moves and movesets. Battle at the competitive level varies between the versions, as do stat determinations (EVs, IVs, etc) which changes the metagame drastically.

But what I want to know is this. Why do you believe people these days think pokemon is nerdy, and hate pokemon players?

I'm sorry, I think we forgot that everyone only cares for graphics these days. They wouldn't play the best dang game ever if it didn't have graphics :roll: