~~~ .::FIRE CAPE Guide for RUNE PURES::. ~~~

Oleander

ok umm, well, really its self explanitory. what do you need help on? every wave basically is simple (not as in dificulty level, as in to understand) the only thing you need to learn about on is jad.

add me in game.

for the 360s and 90s, i said they were tricky. you attack the 90s first, but they usually get trapped because of THE ITALY ROCK <- (hah so it does have a big purpose ^^ lol ) the 90 might spawn on one side where they cant attack me, so i can just deal with the 360, or vice versa. if this isnt the case, then you just need to kill the 90s fast, its not that hard with addy bolts as you can hit in the well 20s with 60 ish or 70s range.

I still don't get it, how and where do they get trapped? Where do you have to stand to get them trapped? Etc. That's the information you should put into your guide. The point of a guide is to let people learn something, not to say; "well it's quite easy and self explained", if it was like that you don't need a guide about it.

i would need a picture to describe that.... which i said i wont put up (i learned how, but i am not gonna go back to caves just for that); umm a spot is the heel part of the italy rock, where the skeleton or that vent thing is, and what do you not get when i say its pretty much self explanitory? everyone else seems to get it, i cant describe it as i said, no pictures, and do i look stupid to you? i think i know what a guide is, you dont have to give me basic information, if you disagree so much about it that each post that you make has to be something negative,i appreciate your suggestions, but i dont appreciate it when you think im a dunce, giving me basic facts for a guide. Leave if you dont like it, i just did it on my spare time for you guys.

Well apparently, you don't know what a good guide is if you state can't describe it. I do, however get it now.

I still have one question, what do you do if the 90 is out of reach when you're in the safe spot and there is a 360 in the wave too? Quite possible on the waves with a lot of monsters. Do you kill the monsters blocking it first while letting the 90 shoot at you? Or has it just never happened before? Which means the change of getting is probably neglectable.

Well apparently your an idiot because for 1, its just you who doesnt understand how freakin easy it is to understand because it is common sense if you tried fight cave, and 2, after you just said that you think im gonna answer to you? are you serious? And once again, simple, if you have the 90 trapped, why would you go attack the 90 when it cant hit you? kill the 360 first and then the 90 last.

90's can still hit you even tho they 'look' like they're trapped. If a 90 is next to a 360, the 90 could still possibly hit you if the 360 isnt able to block it. Thus you get hit for high damage.

And isnt this a guide? You're suppose to help people who dont understand not flame them because they ask questions.

To answer his question, you atk the one who you're not praying against except for the 180 who can be safespotted easily. So if you have a 360, 90, and 180 in your wave, you pray mage, run around so the 180 gets trapped in a safe spot if he didnt spawn south of italy rock, then take out the 90 as you are vulnerable to its ranged atk, especially rune pures who have low defence, eating purple sweets that heal 3 wont be fast enough and you'll be out of brews if you keep drinking them.

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

ok umm, well, really its self explanitory. what do you need help on? every wave basically is simple (not as in dificulty level, as in to understand) the only thing you need to learn about on is jad.

add me in game.

for the 360s and 90s, i said they were tricky. you attack the 90s first, but they usually get trapped because of THE ITALY ROCK <- (hah so it does have a big purpose ^^ lol ) the 90 might spawn on one side where they cant attack me, so i can just deal with the 360, or vice versa. if this isnt the case, then you just need to kill the 90s fast, its not that hard with addy bolts as you can hit in the well 20s with 60 ish or 70s range.

I still don't get it, how and where do they get trapped? Where do you have to stand to get them trapped? Etc. That's the information you should put into your guide. The point of a guide is to let people learn something, not to say; "well it's quite easy and self explained", if it was like that you don't need a guide about it.

i would need a picture to describe that.... which i said i wont put up (i learned how, but i am not gonna go back to caves just for that); umm a spot is the heel part of the italy rock, where the skeleton or that vent thing is, and what do you not get when i say its pretty much self explanitory? everyone else seems to get it, i cant describe it as i said, no pictures, and do i look stupid to you? i think i know what a guide is, you dont have to give me basic information, if you disagree so much about it that each post that you make has to be something negative,i appreciate your suggestions, but i dont appreciate it when you think im a dunce, giving me basic facts for a guide. Leave if you dont like it, i just did it on my spare time for you guys.

Well apparently, you don't know what a good guide is if you state can't describe it. I do, however get it now.

I still have one question, what do you do if the 90 is out of reach when you're in the safe spot and there is a 360 in the wave too? Quite possible on the waves with a lot of monsters. Do you kill the monsters blocking it first while letting the 90 shoot at you? Or has it just never happened before? Which means the change of getting is probably neglectable.

Well apparently your an idiot because for 1, its just you who doesnt understand how freakin easy it is to understand because it is common sense if you tried fight cave, and 2, after you just said that you think im gonna answer to you? are you serious? And once again, simple, if you have the 90 trapped, why would you go attack the 90 when it cant hit you? kill the 360 first and then the 90 last.

90's can still hit you even tho they 'look' like they're trapped. If a 90 is next to a 360, the 90 could still possibly hit you if the 360 isnt able to block it. Thus you get hit for high damage.

And isnt this a guide? You're suppose to help people who dont understand not flame them because they ask questions.

To answer his question, you atk the one who you're not praying against except for the 180 who can be safespotted easily. So if you have a 360, 90, and 180 in your wave, you pray mage, run around so the 180 gets trapped in a safe spot if he didnt spawn south of italy rock, then take out the 90 as you are vulnerable to its ranged atk, especially rune pures who have low defence, eating purple sweets that heal 3 wont be fast enough and you'll be out of brews if you keep drinking them.

i would have if he didnt make me sound like im an idiot, anyways, if the 90 is next to / behind a 360 and can still hit you, you would run in the other direction so you are further and the 360 wont move unless you get out of screen with it, which makes the 90s not able to attack you.

~~ Killed Jad and received fire cape at level 69.~~

1/10.. muggies guide is better

you don't explain anything

you flame when others ask questions instead of answering

you're not going to get very far by following what you said word for word.

mathisfun.png

Nice guide, 7/10, I would use unholy book instead of rune kite, since you are going to be ranging with safespot you don't really need def (cept the part when you get to 90s and 360s) add more pics and would be better to try with 70 ranged

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

6/10.

#1) Very little Pictures

#2) Most of the pictures, If not ALL are not taken by you

#3) Seeing as the Cape Reward Screen is from RuneCrypt, i doubt you even have the cape. Sorry if i am wrong, but if you don't have the cape i suggest you don't write a guide to mislead people. Again, if I am wrong, sorry.

#4) Explain more, how does the trapping work, if it fails to trap etc.

gimpbaraf2.png

171053881LSKUser.png

Click My Signature For Training Guide/LSK respectively.

none of the pictures are taken by me, i dont know why i didnt take pictures of my self, and yes i do have a fire cape, go ask pipeelbakan if he still remembers me (quit rs for about 4 months now) he was the first one to post here. I dont really care if you believe me or not, fact is, i have it, and i wrote a guide about it to help people on how i did it, and may help others (seems my job is done though). Im not going to update this guide, and this guide is probably outdated by now, too lazy, i quit this game, no point in doing all that crap for a game i dont care about.

~~ Killed Jad and received fire cape at level 69.~~

none of the pictures are taken by me, i dont know why i didnt take pictures of my self, and yes i do have a fire cape, go ask pipeelbakan if he still remembers me (quit rs for about 4 months now) he was the first one to post here. I dont really care if you believe me or not, fact is, i have it, and i wrote a guide about it to help people on how i did it, and may help others (seems my job is done though). Im not going to update this guide, and this guide is probably outdated by now, too lazy, i quit this game, no point in doing all that crap for a game i dont care about.

very well then, sorry

gimpbaraf2.png

171053881LSKUser.png

Click My Signature For Training Guide/LSK respectively.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

very nice guide!!! r0fl even i could do it (have the stats). i'd just need some money rofl. by the way, weren't purple sweets nerfed? im not sure how, but i heard that. if so, does this mean that they dont work anymore? if this is true, please put an alternative if you can. if not, it'd be appreciated if you added a note at the bottom or something :)

OWNAGE GUIDE