F2P or P2P Pking-- Which do you prefer?

hybrid2hell

F2p, because p2p pking scares me. You get to level 20 wildy, suddenly you're teleblocked, ice barraged, then dds speced twice, and you're dead.

Same here, I find p2p pking too lethal. TOo many ice barragers and dds spec crazy people

Interesting method. Do you ask for DM's or just try to kill them before they run out of food?
Ussually i ko them with food left, i dont ask for dms becouse im confident that i can get a ko if i get a decent string of hits, ussually its the much higher players who ask me to dm, like im on my 96, a 110 asks to dm, so i log in my 115 and they refuse, like they were fine to dm 14 lvls lower but not 5 higher :?

Its more then possible to get f2p kills so long as your holding back enough to let them get comfortable, calling them a safer ect achieves the exact opposite so its lame.

Silent potting is the key "misclick" onto then so you walk where they are standing, drink your str pot, step back out and hit a few times, when they get low on life, put super str and attack prays on and pull your r2h (or get another scim hit in first both have advantages).

If you have your timing down this often results in a ko.

P2P. I don't get a rush from f2p, however exciting using lobs and hitting a max of 21 with scim may be.

I don't see how f2p is more challenging. Getting a kill may be difficult, but so is dying.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose