Man wakes up during his own autopsy!!!

Craiglowery

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of Heroes, where Hayden [forgot character's name] sits through her own autopsy.

Claire. Yes, they had better check this guy for supernatural powers now.

p2gq.jpg

His heart had probably slowed down to the point of inaudibility. It happens frequently in cases of shock. He wouldn't bleed as much, either.

It happened on CSI, too :P.

I base all my facts of life off of CSI. It is so accurate for a police crime drama.

This story is pretty interesting. I wonder if i would even tell him we thought we was dead.

"Uhh yeah! We saved you! We thought we lost you there for. . .a couple hours. But good. Damn I am a good doctor"

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

erkid"]That would of been funny if his wife already moved on with someone else.. *awkward*

Because his wife is that much of a [bleep] that she's already seeing someone else even as she visits him in the morgue. [/sarcasm]

p2gq.jpg

Still waiting for m4tty to say, "Only in America!"

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

erkid"]That would of been funny if his wife already moved on with someone else.. *awkward*

Because his wife is that much of a [bleep] that she's already seeing someone else even as she visits him in the morgue. [/sarcasm]

I'm done with crashing weddings, I'm on to funerals now.

MOM, THE MEATLOAF!

I'm done with crashing weddings, I'm on to funerals now.

MOM, THE MEATLOAF!

GROW UP kid, just keep telling yourself you're funny, ok?

The journey has begun, and it is a path I must walk.

I'm glad you didn't find Wedding Crashers funny, but many of us did. Actually, you probably don't even know what movie that was from, do you?

Still waiting for m4tty to say, "Only in America!"

Rofl.

happiehour.jpeg

At least they didn't start performing a brain post-mortem on him yet.

Hopefully the incision was small. I don't think it would be very pleasant if he had a 5-inch-long incision on his face and he looked like Frankenstein...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I cant possibly imagine what it must of been like for the wife. i mean, death is the most definite thing in the world. once someone is dead, they are gone and you feel powerless cause there is absolutely nothing you can do, they are gone for ever. then all of a sudden, they are back, after being gone for ever. :uhh:

edit: har har my post count is half evil.

Look its rob!

I'm glad you didn't find Wedding Crashers funny, but many of us did. Actually, you probably don't even know what movie that was from, do you?

I thought it was crap. Still, no need to get touchy, lol :D

logo.jpg

Hehaar!

If I was doing an autopsy and the person just woke up, I'd run so far out of the building... :uhh:

I'd probably kill him out of horror, then calmly finish the autopsy... :ohnoes:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Lolll I wonder what the guys did when he woke up...or what the guy said...

:guy being cut open: Uhh..why are you stabbing me with that knife tbh?

:autopsy worker #1: OMFG DAMMIT! I HATE IT WHEN I RED BAR PEOPLE I ALMOST KILLED THIS GUY DANG IT

:autopsy worker #2: OMFG BS!!! That guy is such a h4x0r omg...

:autopsy worker #1: I know right? Ffs I was so close to killing him..

:autopsy worker #2: God..I hate my job..what's next..are these people going to tele the next time we start to stab them? Jeez..

:guy being cut open: Err..ok I'm going to go eat an anti, shark, and get a lawyer and come back and pwn you in court kay? gf

Imagine the guys doing the autopsy getting the shock of their life when the body wakes up! Lol, what a great ending to another interesting story on OT...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.