What do i high alch for money in f2p??

deathmonark

I'd go with Steel Plates. If you get all the materials yourself and only buy Nats, 900 profit per

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

I don't think it's possible to profit off alching without investing a large amount of time into getting materials/making items but high level smithing items work well as do green dragon hide bodies.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Gathering your own material is the only way you can expect to not lose money.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

thanks guys..i might do the steel plate method..but the dragon hide bodies sell for about 10k...and they only alch for like 4k..how am i supposed to make money out of that?? so steel plates it is :thumbsup:

you can't sell the bodies in bulk. You can buy the bodies in bulk from the RSOF. You don't need to post there, just pm the seller. But I don't think you can make much profit from that.

phata_elise.png

i heard gold ammys alch for 315 ea so if you minedsmelted gold and made your own ammys you get mining, smithing, crafting, and mage xp
Gold amulets alch for 210 each, not 315. You were probably thinking of the gold bracelet, a members item that alch for 330 gp each.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.