Richest Person in RS?

Robot919

jem, arch and kierac no longer play and never posted public bank pics, but 3 hit u has his on youtube i think, take a look.

Oh ok sweet, I will have a look-see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgGLLvUMpcc

I just saw a video, don't know if it was the same as that link, but I saw all the masks :shock: . That is the richest person I have seen.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jem, arch and kierac no longer play and never posted public bank pics, but 3 hit u has his on youtube i think, take a look.

I just saw a video, don't know if it was the same as that link, but I saw all the masks :shock: . That is the richest person I have seen.

If you saw 190 mask sets 41 pumpkins 27 easter eggs 29 disks of returning 5 red hats 6 white hats and 6 blue hats + a lot of other stuff then its the right one.

I think it's a sad commentary on the state of this game that so many people care so much about "who is the richest".

Sort of a parallel with how people obssess over the "rich and famous" in the real world, where it is also rather sad.

So you have 500 Burger King hats. What are you going to do with them? Sprout another 499 heads?

The richest people in RS are those whose friends lists are full.

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I think it's a sad commentary on the state of this game that so many people care so much about "who is the richest".

Sort of a parallel with how people obssess over the "rich and famous" in the real world, where it is also rather sad.

So you have 500 Burger King hats. What are you going to do with them? Sprout another 499 heads?

~q

Its interesting to know, and actually has its uses in game.

~q

Find 200 people to put on your list that use proper grammar, dont beg/ ask for cash, dont scam and can hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes and yes i will nominate you for richest person, until then. :-$

What about twenty fourr?

Did something happen to him or has everyone forgotten about him?

I know hes not the richest but he had a decent stack.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

~q

Everytime you post, I get an strong urge to hit you. :-w

I just saw 3 hit u's bank, I think he is ONE of the richest in the game.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

I agree with Qeltar. There is a certain point where wealth becomes irrelevant. To me, that point is after I can buy 99 construction and max my house, 99 prayer, full dragon + full helm, and an armadyl godsword. That's probably like around 300m total. Big deal, you have 190 mask sets.... so? I'd much rather have a handful of true friends than constantly be bombarded by beggars because of my reputation as "one of the richest."

td2sig.jpg

If their goal happens to be to own a lot of cash, then let them be? I find it quite interesting myself tbh, and if you don't, then so be it...

But erhm, what happened to r2pleasant himself?

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

If their goal happens to be to own a lot of cash, then let them be? I find it quite interesting myself tbh, and if you don't, then so be it...

But erhm, what happened to r2pleasant himself?

Banned for selling gold to duke.

See, the names of rich people aren't affecting me, I'm just sitting here in shock that Duke god banned. I did not know this, and it's quite shocking. R2 getting banned as well is a shock, although less of one (I remember his posts on here of a couple of years ago, very arrogant person). Does anyone have a link to Duke's post about his reasons? I'd be very interested in reading that.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Iodio has a new staker, I believe, and's pretty loaded.

Besides that, there are quite a few stakers with multiple hat sets and 5B+ nowadays - it's hard to confirm who's the absolute richest.

impossible, you can't have more than 2b cash.

In items.

But 5b is nothing, 3 hit u has about 23 billion that i know of, arch has about 33 billion and i have no idea what kierac has but its a lot, he has put up 12 party hat sets in trade window with me and he has a lot more then that.

No he doesn't, that bank pic was fake, i'm sure he has money but not 23B.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

If you saw 190 mask sets 41 pumpkins 27 easter eggs 29 disks of returning 5 red hats 6 white hats and 6 blue hats + a lot of other stuff then its the right one.

Wow you truly are a moron.

3 hit u is just a sad faker noob.

Dont know about the other people you told about but prolly some lame fakers aswell.

No picture no proof. The picture in this case would be showing that stuff in trade inv.

attack_npc.png

~q

Find 200 people to put on your list that use proper grammar, dont beg/ ask for cash, dont scam and can hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes and yes i will nominate you for richest person, until then. :-$

What about twenty fourr?

my friends list is full, and ill post a pic of all my friend list if u want, i guess im the richest person than \'

What about twenty fourr?

my friends list is full, and ill post a pic of all my friend list if u want, i guess im the richest person than \'

To Italian, yea, done.

Me and fook are richest then?

wewt, never thought i'd be the most 'est' in something :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

What about twenty fourr?

To Italian, yea, done.

Me and fook are richest then?

wewt, never thought i'd be the most 'est' in something :D

ya u are the mostest at being the mostest lol \'

Apologies if this was already said but, from what I've heard, Cursed You got max gp (2.1Bill ish) before he was banned. He used it to pay for college or something apparently.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

~q

Hehe, I guess I"m one of the richest people then :P

Seriously, I'd happily trade 100 of my friends for a few phats :-w

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

3 hit u, arch wonder and kiarac are the 3 richest non banned players i believe, rich banned players are raven666, duke freedom, r2pleasent, cursedyou, cursedy0u, fubupower, topspin1230, 6feetunder(and every other duper.)

I didn't know r2pleasent got banned either..lol just found out right now reading this. But as another person said before about him being arrogant..all I remember is he made a topic here one time and he was evidently drunk. -.-

Anyways I believe cursed you WAS one of the richest for some time..he had 200 santas, alot of masks and about 20 phat sets. I remember he posted those stakes on a topic awhile back on these forums.

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^