Richest Person in RS?

Robot919

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a bank pic from "urballzrmine" THIS IS NOT MY PIC I FOUND IT IN HIS STAKING GALLERY ON RSC

4pyu0xy.jpg

Thats a lot of cash :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats one of the richest, I think Gohanbeast15 has 10? Partyhat sets from staking, Not 100% sure though, Seen him win 2 sets :P

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Here is a bank pic from "urballzrmine" THIS IS NOT MY PIC I FOUND IT IN HIS STAKING GALLERY ON RSC

4pyu0xy.jpg

Thats a lot of cash :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats one of the richest, I think Gohanbeast15 has 10? Partyhat sets from staking, Not 100% sure though, Seen him win 2 sets :P

Staking is the easiest way to make cash, but its easier to lose it. Some say that staking is luck, but im completely disagree. It takes more skill then they know

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Am I the only one who remembers when Bluerose traded her services for party hats and other rares because she was collecting them? I'm pretty sure she has tons unless she dropped them later (for bank space).

She isn't that rich anymore, according to herself. :P When she came back in RS2 she sold several of her crackers... I was one of the buyers - although it somewhat disturbed me she only wanted to sell them for masses of materials, like she did with her runite items back in the days. ;)

Aha so she did keep them! Yeah I remember she collected them when they weren't even worth that much. My friends tried to get me to sell mine so that they could trade with Bluerose but I wouldn't sell. ;)

As 3 hit u said, there are several other people around noone really knows their wealth of and / or who simply don't get out in the public.

I agree. I used to know a few who still had mass amounts of santas and masks along with some phats and crackers but they have since sold or did rl trading. Most don't want to be well known as famous. ;)

• 5 months later...

necrychlidae, how do you think he was the first 99 summoner?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• 3 months later...

I'd say Duke Freedom...

When directly compared to "Urballzrmine" (nice name btw :P ) it may not seem like it

But after you adjust for inflation Duke Freedom would likely be the richest player of all time.

EDIT: Lol after watching 3 Hit's bank vid I actually don't know.

Staking spawned so many massive fortunes it's really hard to tell these days.

And when I posted I completely forgot about Cursed You.

It still seems likely that somewhere out there there's an extremely rich player who's not public about his/her wealth.

blacknwhitecopy-1.png

RS Tag: Sombra3292 | Clan: Caminus | 360 Tag: MN KMK

~Arguably... It's a good argument. Fred is probably the richest in my opinion. I've known him for a few years, and i'd say he's the only other merchant i look up to. Chessy lacks my respect for whatever reason. I'd say she's worth <10B though. Otherwise, i'm really unsure. Some of the 3rd Age merchants are at 2-3B, but i'd say Fred > them. I dunno about Cursed You/Goard (his other account.) I bought a Set of Hats from them, together, so they were worth something. Reported Goard after asking him if he got the Hats from the other acc, too =).~

~Homer~

Our_Moon.png

• 2 weeks later...

How about A C I D Y or Krimandy1?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I can say right now manja girl is richer then any currently known player, im not saying she is the richest theres probably a bunch of hoarders who beat her, but right now out of the currently known players shes hands down richer.

Iodio has a new staker, I believe, and's pretty loaded.

Besides that, there are quite a few stakers with multiple hat sets and 5B+ nowadays - it's hard to confirm who's the absolute richest.

impossible, you can't have more than 2b cash.

cash yes but items is another story.

billybobj282.gif

How about A C I D Y or Krimandy1?

I know them both

And A C I D Y controlls the market

search bandos godsword and you will see what he has done, he tells me when to buy and sell so its all good

Last time i asked he had bought 100 bandos god swords

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Myself and Fredmcgarry talked about this topic several months ago and it made us giggle :thumbsup:

Sean1337 has (or did have) 17 Blue Party Hats at one point, he was trying to sell them when I was trying to sell 8 lol.