Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Only 7 hours until it comes out! WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 18 HOURS AFTER THAT :cry:

I have to wait until 6 or 7 p.m. to get mine tomorrow :(

Damn volleyball, and parents not letting me get it before school starts.

Anyways, I just looked through the manual they have at xbox.com, and you can do 4 player ONLINE campaign co-op!

So, anyone wanna join me in destroying the campaign on the weekend?

Add me, BigFoot8C77, and I call playing as Master Chief ::'

And I live in Toronto, 1canadian1...

And I'm getting for the both the storyline and the multiplayer, I loved the Beta and the storyline looks just awesome.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

*Points at siggy* 8-)

Metroid > Halo

Not exactly the best thread to say that in :roll:

But if I get the chance, I'll try out Metroid. Is it out for the 360?

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

It's experience.

I have had it preorded since january, cant go to midnight release cus of school, but i am PHSYCHED! Halo was beaten on Legendary, Halo 2 was beaten on Heroic, so I'm going back to Legendary for Halo 3!

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

*Points at siggy* 8-)

Metroid > Halo

Not exactly the best thread to say that in :roll:

But if I get the chance, I'll try out Metroid. Is it out for the 360?

No, only Wii.

Even more motivation for me to get a Wii then ::'

It's experience.

Game looks awesome. My friend's brother's friend is getting it today I think, and hopefully I'll be able to play it at his house next time I go there, as I have no money to buy Halo with myself :(

[hide]

*Points at siggy* 8-)

Metroid > Halo

I don't get it. You come to a thread that clearly states it is about Halo 3. Halo 3, not Metroid. So why reply to it when you have absolutely nothing to contribute but to tell us how a completely different game is better than the thread topic?[/hide]

Game looks awesome. My friend's brother's friend is getting it today I think, and hopefully I'll be able to play it at his house next time I go there, as I have no money to buy Halo with myself :(

[hide]

*Points at siggy* 8-)

Metroid > Halo

I don't get it. You come to a thread that clearly states it is about Halo 3. Halo 3, not Metroid. So why reply to it when you have absolutely nothing to contribute but to tell us how a completely different game is better than the thread topic?[/hide]

A lot of people compare Metroid as "Nintendo's Halo" or Halo as "Microsoft's Metroid". Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you haven't heard that comparison.

Halo 3 is going to be a good game, but it has become waaaayyyy to overhyped, while Metroid has gone pretty much under the radar for non-Nintendo players. They get so biased on Halo 3, omg Halo 3, and they haven't even played Metroid. I've played both Metroid and the first 2 Halos and expressed my opinion in the post before. That's pretty much it I suppose.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I was excited for Halo 3..not as excited now. All I heard today, from my FRIEND (notice how it is singular), 'HALO3HALO3HALO3IMAPLAYTHURSDAYWOOO!O!!O!O!O!O!OI'M GUNNA TELL YEH ALLLL BOUT IT WoOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *faint* *revive* OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!'

Gets annoying after a while. I'm glad I'm NOT hearing about it for a few minutes.

I am excited, but not about to blow my top off because of the launch..

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I was excited for Halo 3..not as excited now. All I heard today, from my FRIEND (notice how it is singular), 'HALO3HALO3HALO3IMAPLAYTHURSDAYWOOO!O!!O!O!O!O!OI'M GUNNA TELL YEH ALLLL BOUT IT WoOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *faint* *revive* OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!'

Gets annoying after a while. I'm glad I'm NOT hearing about it for a few minutes.

I am excited, but not about to blow my top off because of the launch..

Exactly my point in my last post above. Overhyped. Adam tell your friend to try Metroid. :P

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

He's been a Metroid fan for a long time..he said he really wanted Corruption, until he figured out that you dont fight MB at the end of it. He got all sad and gave up on the game..even though it IS great.

It's not overhyped at all, heck, it'll be great..but there's just too much excitement over it, it got annoying.

I kind of agree though..Metroid has it's better points. It was more exciting and funner to play, but I liked Halo as well.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

our official release for Halo 2 is in two hours, it looks and plays good, im gonna go shift with my friend so we can start playing :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I have never played a halo game(I played multiplayer but that's it) and I know the ending, yet people who actually play the game don't know it, weird.

If you want to know the ending PM me(it is shocking)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

My assumption for the ending of Halo 3 (even tho I don't know the story) is that you die and probably the earth blows up, but YOU SAVE IT just before it does, and die in happiness..

and then 5 minutes later..

BOOM! THE EARTH BLOWS UP

Then it says GAME OVER with FF7 Ending Music at the end. :mrgreen:

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Hahaha, the lead guy at Gizmode spoiled the ending. Aparrently he reviewed some stuff from the halo legendary set and tons of fanboys sent him mail saying it wasn't good enough, even one guy gave him a death threat.

So he made a video 'apoligizing' and at the last minute threw all the stuff from his second story apartment and said the ending of the game.

Well I beat the game and all assignments completed :) Ahh 2 days of no sleep was worth it.

...wow...

So what are you gonna do now? I know there's multiplayer, but the Halo craze kinda reminds me of when the last Harry Potter came out. Everyone rushed to finish as fast as they could, but once they did, they were all like "awwwww it's over. What am I gonna do for the rest of my life?"

So I have one thing to ask you - Was it worth the wait?

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Our math teacher skipped school to play Halo 3 :| . Tons of kids were absent because of Halo 3. I think it's funny.

Ha, it is funny.

Our computer teacher said she was surprised so many of her students were standing today, she thought we were all gonna be tired from getting halo that night.. pity i dont have a 360 :(

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Our math teacher skipped school to play Halo 3 :| . Tons of kids were absent because of Halo 3. I think it's funny.

Lol, there were some students who skipped at mine too, but a teahcer? That is funny. Free period? Or sub?

p2gq.jpg

Well I beat the game and all assignments completed :) Ahh 2 days of no sleep was worth it.

...wow...

So what are you gonna do now? I know there's multiplayer, but the Halo craze kinda reminds me of when the last Harry Potter came out. Everyone rushed to finish as fast as they could, but once they did, they were all like "awwwww it's over. What am I gonna do for the rest of my life?"

Online is the best part. I just did everything to get all the weapons and stuff. ONLINE BABY!!!!!! OUR CLAN OWNS!!

hehe..worth the wait indeed.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

...wow...

Online is the best part.

I've had halo 2 since the day it came out and i havent even finished story mode :o on easy :o

killa870yt.png