Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Our math teacher skipped school to play Halo 3 :| . Tons of kids were absent because of Halo 3. I think it's funny.

Lol, there were some students who skipped at mine too, but a teahcer? That is funny. Free period? Or sub?

Sub, it wasn't too bad. I cant wait till he tells us about it tomorrow--now that'll be a free period.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Our math teacher skipped school to play Halo 3 :| . Tons of kids were absent because of Halo 3. I think it's funny.

Lol, there were some students who skipped at mine too, but a teahcer? That is funny. Free period? Or sub?

Sub, it wasn't too bad. I cant wait till he tells us about it tomorrow--now that'll be a free period.

Threaten to corpse hump him if he doesn't give you A+s.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Halo is extremely average, I have no Idea why people bum it so much.

Half life is much better.

Please back up your statements. If you aren't going to, leave.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/38175p1.html

There you go, proof. Some prat agrees with me.

iteme3721.jpg

fail.gif

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

lol.. just went 23-0 with 4 people on the map, including me.. my first matchmade game

how sad.

You've got some pro gaming skills. Nice job :P

I wouldn't say that, the people I was playing were terrible, but still not one of them could kill me.

the new sniper is a pain in the arse..

it has major recoil so you cant go "bang bang bang bang". instead now its "bang... bang... bang... bang, reload" and the recoil doesnt revert back to center right away.

the new sniper is a pain in the arse..

it has major recoil so you cant go "bang bang bang bang". instead now its "bang... bang... bang... bang, reload" and the recoil doesnt revert back to center right away.

This is goooooood news for me. Will stop my sniper crazy friends from trying to camp and make sniper only games. It will force them to actually try and get close!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Ok, after 2 days in school where the only topic of conversation was Halo, I know know what it feels like to not care about one of those huge deals (i.e. Harry Potter, SSBB, etc.)

p2gq.jpg

WOW. In Sudbury Ontario, sold out at 12:29am. All the Halo 1, 2 and 3 games are sold out, all xbox360s and xbox360 elite too. Plus all the xbox live cards and all that are sold out.. Maybe I should've went at 12...

Lol, we've got plenty here.

fail.gif

I have to agree with angryjoe, theres nothing in halo that stands out to me that other shooters before it had not done. There are like 5-6 different enemies, the underlying plotline has been used like 1000 times, the gameplay is exactly the same as any standard first person shooter (run, jump, shoot, throw grenades), the only thing that was even slightly different was the vehicles but thats been done plenty since the then. The online experience is terrible, so many trash talkers, cheaters, or people that you just can't kill even if you're good at the game. The shielding also drives me crazy personally, I prefer games like call of duty where I can surprise the enemy and get a jump on them and be able to kill them quickly instead of shooting them, getting their attention, and having them turn around and headshot me. It's a decent game but its nothing revolutionary or anything that I'd get so hyped up about like everyone seems to, I just don't see it.

Now Gears of War, that game had some very interesting gameplay.

:cry:

Just beat it.

[hide]Why did he have to die. I don't really understand... :(

Edit: I read on Yahoo that he doesn't die, he "he doesn't die, if you watch through the credits there is another cinematic, it shows him and cortana on the ship ( well, half of it... they barely made it through the warp and half of the ship got cut off) and he gets back into a cryo-tube (sp?)and tells he tells cortana to wake him when someone responds to the signal beacon they sent out." [/hide]

Just beat it.

[hide]Why did he have to die. I don't really understand... :(

Edit: I read on Yahoo that he doesn't die, he "he doesn't die, if you watch through the credits there is another cinematic, it shows him and cortana on the ship ( well, half of it... they barely made it through the warp and half of the ship got cut off) and he gets back into a cryo-tube (sp?)and tells he tells cortana to wake him when someone responds to the signal beacon they sent out." [/hide]

What you read correct, like i said..

DONT SKIP THE CREDITS, theres another cut scene after them.

Spoiler

[hide]They say 200 years after the war, marathon begins. (marathon being an older game bungie made). Cheif has something to do with it, but I forgot.

This information was gathered from halo nerds who read the books and know all the dates behind the events, so it's credible..

and chief is not dead.[/hide]