Sign in to follow this  
099skills

make money for dragon wc axe

hi. i've just started as a skiller and i'm trying to make enough to buy a dragon wc axe if anyone has any suggestions on what i should do it would be welcome :D

if it's mem already.. get starting money with picking flax.. 10k = 700k

and spinned 1.8-2m easy money

VIX VIX VIX

*shudders* i was waiting to see the dreadded word :P Flax... i might as well attempt it :D

Flax...FLAX? are you crazy, thats such a boring way. I reccomend starting something like rcing, or even wcing, or even fishing? Just get enough money to start buying raw materials to lvl up to make/gather things that you can sell for lots of mula.

Coming Soon

*shudders* i was waiting to see the dreadded word :P Flax... i might as well attempt it :D

>_<

Well, then wc to 70 (1-15 norm, 15-30 oak, 30-70 willow)

and thats another way to make more money

VIX VIX VIX

Well, getting 60-70 wc gets enough money for the axe i think, cutting yews that is along with all the willows from 30-60 then you should have enough i think :uhh:

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Why skiller need Dragon WC axe ? - If I good understand skiller have 3 combat level?

Then anyway you will not be able to use it like weapon and diference cutting trees i don't think then are so big with RWCAxe and DWCAxe, just better like guys said use this money on some resources to train something or make bigger profit.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Why skiller need Dragon WC axe ? - If I good understand skiller have 3 combat level?

Then anyway you will not be able to use it like weapon and diference cutting trees i don't think then are so big with RWCAxe and DWCAxe, just better like guys said use this money on some resources to train something or make bigger profit.

Ewww at the English there, It does make a big difference when you are cutting yews and magics compared to the rune axe. Rcing would be hard for you, Espiecally Natures, Even if you do the General Store Method there are sometimes those voodoo things.

I suggest mabye Fishing lobbies..Might take a week or so but good luck