Jagex Mods at work :)

Master_Smither

Smapla, any idea how much that is in American currency?

$28,321,03-$35,401.29 Not alot in America actually :|

As Lordjake stated already, definitely a lot more than that in American dollars. His estimates sound about right. It looks as if your calculations were for the Euro, thinking of European currencies at least.

So a question for everyone, talking about autoers and what not... Besides Yew Trees, what is the worst autoer spot (f2p or p2p) in your opinion?

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Why do people say "macroners"? Where did the "n" come from? Under Report Abuse it clearly say "macroing"... :-k

Because they have found out that 'macroers' are actually Italian Mafia rather than Chinese sweatshops.

Macroners.. Macaroners... pasta... italy... get it? get it?? aww no :(

goddamn i am stupid

But anyway, go al go al

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

As for the bannings, they do a lot of mistakes too... I have several friends that got banned, with 1 of them at least that I know would never do real World Item Trading.... So some innocent ppl get hit too.

As for Mod Al, good for him to be in the game.

They don't ban without proof so it's his fault for behaving suspeciously

Don't go through life with such unfettered faith in authorities -- it won't serve you well.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Yay for mod al.. he just showed up in our castle wars game lol.

07sep26222606ef9.png

Guy in the white hair and the Black suit I noticed him XD

He seems very active :)

Can you own him with anceints?

That'd just be funny :)

Hmm, he doesn't have a team cape. Odd... You probably can't attack him, but that would be pretty cool. Wonder why he's playing cw though?

He's banning CW autoers! EEK! CASTLE WARS AUTOERS! :-$

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

Mod Al is my homie

he popped into world 24, castle wars. caused quite a stir... so many people wanted to know his salary =o

What is his salary btw?

He's pretty cool actually sat there and chatted.

Since there is no "Al" listed in the jagex staff list, I'll assume that "Alan W" is our guy, and he works for customer support.

checking the corporate site, it appears customer support people earn ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã20k-ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã25k.

although "Alan W" may not be "Mod Al". perhaps it's one of the many alexanders, or alec, although those are also listed under customer support.

Really, I have no idea, and it's impolite to ask.

Pie

The only one I know for sure is Mod Bond. Adam Bond. It's kind of obvious since he's on the audio team and he's called Mod Bond.

j0xPu5R.png

Semi-off-topic:

Spam removed. Please stop quoting the spam all it does is make more work on us mods. :(

I was in the middle of reporting it when you nailed it. Thank you for handling that, QueenValerie. <*hugs her*>

~Mr. Devnull

Nice work DV!! *hi-5's* What would we do without you :thumbsup: ::'

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Semi-off-topic:

Spam removed. Please stop quoting the spam all it does is make more work on us mods. :(

I was in the middle of reporting it when you nailed it. Thank you for handling that, QueenValerie. <*hugs her*>

~Mr. Devnull

LOL :lol: @ Jemathonical ... Have you noticed my siggy lately? I was just telling QueenValerie that I happened to be thankful she got that. You didn't need to go around insulting me. :(

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Mods do this all the time. Nothing really new here. Most of it just goes unnoticed. It's a non-stop battle against macroers. Glad to see j-mods getting some good press in times of nothing but rants about poor customer support. ::'

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Semi-off-topic:

~Mr. Devnull

LOL :lol: @ Jemathonical ... Have you noticed my siggy lately? I was just telling QueenValerie that I happened to be thankful she got that. You didn't need to go around insulting me. :(

~Mr. Devnull

I'm just saying it is great that you are helping the mods. And that wasn't an insult, by the way. Take a compliment and stop being so defensive all the time.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

[hide=Quotes by D_V_Devnull and others, click to open...]
Semi-off-topic:

~Mr. Devnull

~Mr. Devnull

[/hide]

I'm just saying it is great that you are helping the mods. And that wasn't an insult, by the way. Take a compliment and stop being so defensive all the time.

Ah, alright, thanks. :) ... You're right, I am a bit 'defensive'/'overly paranoid', definitely beyond the limit of what is healthy. I'll have to work on that. :-k

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Gotta love that question "Any autoers here?" Do they think they ever actually reply with a "Yes"? lol.

I always laugh when I'm asked that in game by a random player. Do they seriously expect you to say yes or something?

Hehe, aren't autoers programmed to log out whenever a pmod or jmod speaks anyway?

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Gotta love that question "Any autoers here?" Do they think they ever actually reply with a "Yes"? lol.

I always laugh when I'm asked that in game by a random player. Do they seriously expect you to say yes or something?

Hehe, aren't autoers programmed to log out whenever a pmod or jmod speaks anyway?

Hmm, good point. Maybe that's why they speak. Maybe they have a program monitoring logouts that correspond with the time that they text.

Harrington.gif

Hmm, good point. Maybe that's why they speak. Maybe they have a program monitoring logouts that correspond with the time that they text.

We've got to tell that to JAGeX. :|

j0xPu5R.png