Jc4me Last Vid Unmuted!!@!@!@!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm embarrassed to say that I've never seen any of your vids - seeing how many times you've posted kills/vids on TIF Graveyard, I really should've gotten around to seeing some of your vids before this.

Anyway, watching in a bit, I'll edit in a response.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

great vid! :o loved those koes, but i really love it when pkers use other weapons then the regulary thing. so dharock is always welcome :P but u migth want to use a barrel anchor? or something like that? it looks really cool if u ko some1 with it :anxious:

great vid, love to see more :o

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P

I'm embarrassed to say that I've never seen any of your vids - seeing how many times you've posted kills/vids on TIF Graveyard, I really should've gotten around to seeing some of your vids before this.

Anyway, watching in a bit, I'll edit in a response.

lol dang

check out vids 3-4-5 let me know what you think.

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

great vid! :o loved those koes, but i really love it when pkers use other weapons then the regulary thing. so dharock is always welcome :P but u migth want to use a barrel anchor? or something like that? it looks really cool if u ko some1 with it :anxious:

great vid, love to see more :o

lol well see if i make another ill do some diff stuff. Thanks for ur thoughts =D>

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

I LOVE YOUR VIDS!!!!!!

Thank you for not being afraid to use rap music in your videos. Thank you so very much. Your videos are the only PK vids I ever watch, because I am tired of listening to music that blows out my eardrums and sounds like screaming into a microphone about spreading the blood of the sacraficial lamb all over their bodies... demented much?. I mean for piss sake I could make a song where I scream into a mic about doing something immoral, not very difficult. Again thank you very very much, keep it up as I will continue to watch them.

Apparently, my signature was to big.