Jc4me Last Vid Unmuted!!@!@!@!

Awesome pk's mate, 9/10. :D And also I just wanted to point out that your 6th vid has 1337 views. xD

thanks im gonna release my last vid 7th which only has a few clips tbh becuse jagex messed up pking i got 9 days mems left =(

plawks dont quit k? they are bringing back some sort of Player vs Player SINGLE combat area/game that is dangerous. sure it may take a while but it will be worth it and tbh once and rser always a rser ull be back ;). (i hope :XD: !)

Don't count on it, Jagex has this thing of not always giving in to people's demands, even if it means losing a chunk proportion of it's players (pkers), just like Jc here <.<

Edit:100th post!! \:D/

Thanks for the rates guys <3:

And no, my sperm only goes to my gf....so'z.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great vid a bit wierd with all of the different music but i loved it, you were a great pker but now its all gone, i loved every moment of that video and everything about it was grest(well..nearly)

11/10 definatly 8-)

ps: to your last message...hell yeh :wink:

~blade

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

great vid a bit wierd with all of the different music but i loved it, you were a great pker but now its all gone, i loved every moment of that video and everything about it was grest(well..nearly)

11/10 definatly 8-)

ps: to your last message...hell yeh :wink:

~blade

lol ty the music at the end was what the clip in the previous vids had in it for the music thats why it changed alot i found it cool tbh.

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

• 5 months later...