stop autoers once and for all: mass reporting

junkiejeff

Nope it's not misuse of CS. Rule 7 aka Anti-Macro is actually a "safe report." You can report anyone you suspect of macroing even for a bajillion times.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good guide and gives people who wouldn't normally take the time to report macros an easier way to do so. However, it is better to just report them with the report abuse feature. Also as to the reporting parties, I've always been under the impression that reporting someone more than once for the same thing is a no-no. And it really just slows down the reporting proccess instead of speeding it up.

But altogether good guide, and thanks for informing people of another way to get rid of macros.

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

• 2 weeks later...
Our clan, The RuneScape Police Department, (check it out on the RSOF) focuses on reporting rulebreakers. I do this frequently!!

What is the RSOF, I'd love to join the runescape police, I just reported around 200 people for macroing (only can send 5 messages at a time though, so I got 2 more lists), I'm bored with runescape lately.

I find this method rather unfair, just reporting tons of level 3-10s that are chopping or fishing... what about HONEST players on level 3 skillers? I myself was banned for 1 month because somebody falsely reported me.

Badboyadam.gif

thedevilhaxedrsik6.png

:O THE DEVIL HAXXED RS

I sent four lists and got four auto replys from a mod, all saying the same thing, thank you but, you should do it the other way, which sucks cause it's a slow way to do it, inless your a mod and can report for macroing every secound, plus no thanks from jagex cause they don't even see the report for macro's.