• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

legos ,K'nex , pokemon cards ,and gameboy took forever to give those up :P

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

:? I never played with toys as a kid... they never interested me.

I mean my parents even bought me things like a skipping rope but I preferred to tie it to the cat and take the cat for a walk...Until it ran up a tree and I accidentally nearly hung it :shock: :oops:

Um... finding birds eggs and trying to hatch them by using my electric blanket to incubate the egg hahaha

I used to steal seed packets from the supermarket (I was only like 5) and one day my parents discovered my flower patch I had made at the back of the garden.

Eventually I grew a grape vine and a lemon tree as well...

I was such a smart kid.... I wonder what happened :uhh:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Legos, hands down. Legos where the Pwnage back in the day.

Second, toy cars. I built all the major cities I could and played on it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

gameboy.jpg

8-)

Jesse you're only like 16, you must have been about 2 years old when those were popular.

Jesse is such a liarz, we had GB color and GB pocket at our age.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I've had very few electronic toys other than my computer. So that leaves me with...

-Legos. PWNAGE. I loved them when I was little, and I still do. I was still getting the magazine/catalog until a few months ago. Anyways, I moved on to the Robotic set last year. It's pretty cool, but I haven't touched it in a while. Wonder if my robot still works.

-K'Nex. I'm starting to like these more than legos. They have more flexibility IMO. Anyways, I have two huge roller coaster sets, although I'm starting to take one down. I'm using the pieces to make weapons. I've built an axe (It's about 4 feet long) and a miniature catapult/ballista/car/whatever. I also have a helicopter that can shoot missiles.

-Puzzles. I loved puzzles. I still do. Jigsaw puzzles, 3D puzzles, whatever. My uncle has a woodcarving thingy in his basement, and he's made me quite a few puzzles. In fact, he's planning on making a puzzle of the world. Should be quite nice.

-Toy cars. Tomica FTW. (Anyone else here know Tomica?) When I lived in Taiwan, I LOVED these. (Tomica is a Japanese company, Taiwan is close to Japan) Anyways, now that I think of it, I think cars ruled my younger years. Even more than I am addicted to computers was I addicted to toy cars. :-s To give you an idea...I had who knows, maybe 200+ cars. I would spend a few days stamping each one, and giving them names. But that wasn't even the start of it. Tomica also sold road pieces. I have no idea how many I have, but I probably have enough to create a 100 foot long road. There was a piece that allowed me to build a railroad crossing, and that brings me into trains. I wanted them so badly. I only got two. Oh well. Anyways, there were also railroad pieces as well. So basically, I would set up a transportation system. Trains, cars, etc.

(Oh yeah, I still have the video. Yes, I got the fan video. :XD: )

[/End rant about how Tomica pwns.]

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I played with lego to, most of all knights and pirates. I build the castles, following the instructions, but mostly i just played stories in my head. When the Gameboy came out, i soon had one to, but does nobody remember those:

masterspz3.jpg

(damn do they look clumsy nowadays...)

I had a whole bunch of them and also had the whole comic series, until my sister threw them away!! (She reasone i'd be too old for those ... ) I also had and still have (!!) about two dozend Masters of the universe "music" casettes it think it's called "radio plays" in english.

I loved playing with them, but eventually i moved on to those, because a friend of mine had them and we could play together:

76631ud4.jpg

I loved to play with those to.

I don't have a single action figure anymore. My sister made me give them all away. That's what happens when you grow up with two older girls - girls can make you do anything. I also played with Barbies and "My little Pony" pretty much. When i was on my own i played with my Masters though.

Nah. I got one when I was four. No idea how to really play it until the release of the best game ever: Pokemon Blue.

Oh, and it was a later release of it, it was metallic blue from what I recall.

Damn, I forgot to mention Hot Wheels and K'nex. i was hooked on those forever.

I had a game boy colour right after they came out. I always knew how to play pokemon. I'm a Poke-natural. I leveled my team equally, and my friends only trained one pokemon (Ususally charmander) lol. That was when I was 5. 8 years ago... :-k

I dont need a siggy no moar.

[hide]
gameboy.jpg

8-)

[/hide]

Jesse you're only like 16, you must have been about 2 years old when those were popular.

Jesse is such a liarz, we had GB color and GB pocket at our age.

I was about 10 when they came out. That's 15 years ago ...

This thread makes me feel nostalgic.

Legos!!!!! :twisted:

here is the last of my legos that I won't throw away:

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/3305 ... .jpg(image was too big)

(it was supposed to be a tower then I just added random peices)

Also this action figure(don't know what it's called):

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1142 ... .jpg(image is waaay too big)

Please don't call me names. :ohnoes:

I have a feeling that this thread can easily turn into a 18+ discussion...

Sorry if it is blurry.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

megadrive1_1.jpg

SEGA!

Although, alot of my favourite toys were not commercial stuff. I have a big red woopden truck that I still have, got it on the first christmas (technically my second as I was born 24th Dec, was in hospital for my first) soo cool, still have it too. I still have all my GI-Joe toys too.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

megadrive1_1.jpg

SEGA!

Although, alot of my favourite toys were not commercial stuff. I have a big red woopden truck that I still have, got it on the first christmas (technically my second as I was born 24th Dec, was in hospital for my first) soo cool, still have it too. I still have all my GI-Joe toys too.

OMG!!! <3: I loved that!

I used to love alex the kidd, california games, the dragons trap, astrix and oblix etc

Hahaha hours of fun.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

gameboy.jpg

0__scaled_600.jpg

adidas-mens-adidas-m-copa-mondial-black-white-fg-6770.jpg

(best shoes ever, yay)

And you had these little men, with magnets for shoes. They were really little, and I haven't got a clue what they were called. Anybody knows?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!