Your Favourite Toy

Harrington

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was and still is lego...my favorite set:

space_cruiser.jpg

I have over 400 sets, plus ~200 add'l pounds of "extra" pieces. I really haven't been doing anything with them recently (my lego room is a disaster!) and haven't bought many new sets in about 2 yrs. Frankly, I'm trying to figure out what to do with it all, as the room will need to be used for something else soon, so I'll either sell some or pack it all away for a while.

God bless Action Man, but screw having him fight the bad guy, the bad guy has a massive plastic arm, he can smash in action mans head! Screw using this rope as a simple rope, lets use it to absail action man out the window and smash his face into the brick wall! Lets use the same rope as a zipline that never stops and smashes Action Mans face into the wall! Yeah needless to say my Action Mens faces are pretty messed up. I also used the same rope to hang my sister barbie dolls, action man was the executioner dontchaknow. :wink:

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

fp7110-castle-front.JPG

My God I loved that thing...

Wow my brother had that, the canon actually fired that reaaalllly hollow rock. The bad knights would get shoved in the tower til they learned to behave.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

duplo_logo.jpg

This owns lego [wagon] any day.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

megadrive1_1.jpg

SEGA!

Although, alot of my favourite toys were not commercial stuff. I have a big red woopden truck that I still have, got it on the first christmas (technically my second as I was born 24th Dec, was in hospital for my first) soo cool, still have it too. I still have all my GI-Joe toys too.

OMG!!! <3: I loved that!

I used to love alex the kidd, california games, the dragons trap, astrix and oblix etc

Hahaha hours of fun.

SegaMasterSystemV2.jpg

You sure you're not thinking of one of those bad boys? I could be wrong, but I don't think Alex the Kid was on the Mega Drive. I never had a Master System, they were before mega drive, and I never had one. :( Alot of my friends has them though, but then I got the Mega Drive, I was the bees knees in my neighbour hood. 8-)

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

That is most probably the one :XD: I can't even video record something on the tv yet alone remember names for technical things.

It took me 2 months just to learn which plug goes in to the wall and switch it to the right channel to jam to guitar heros on xbox live :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

That is most probably the one :XD: I can't even video record something on the tv yet alone remember names for technical things.

It took me 2 months just to learn which plug goes in to the wall and switch it to the right channel to jam to guitar heros on xbox live :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please!!! get your old avatar back!! It was awsome!

shera-comp.jpg

I loved my set of She-Ra action figures, they were so cool. ::'

And of course...

24467-large.jpg

My Little Pony.

I will be eternally jealous of those people who had a Mr Frosty. I wasn't allowed one. Mum said I'd make too much mess with it. <.<

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

[hide]

shera-comp.jpg

I loved my set of She-Ra action figures, they were so cool. ::'

And of course...

24467-large.jpg

My Little Pony.

I will be eternally jealous of those people who had a Mr Frosty. I wasn't allowed one. Mum said I'd make too much mess with it. <.<

[/hide]

Before i did some googeling for this thrad, i never heard about she-ra. Eventhough Pricess of Power is closely related to Masters of the Universe. What does she say, in order to transform from Adora to She-Ra?

I got a factory sealed Mr Frosty last year for nostalgia purposes. He's sitting right here, Hello!

You're a cruel man, Bubsa.

What does she say, in order to transform from Adora to She-Ra?

Something along the lines of, "For the honour of Greyskull. I am She-Ra!"

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

megadrive1_1.jpg

SEGA!

Although, alot of my favourite toys were not commercial stuff. I have a big red woopden truck that I still have, got it on the first christmas (technically my second as I was born 24th Dec, was in hospital for my first) soo cool, still have it too. I still have all my GI-Joe toys too.

Awesome... forgot all about that one.

I downloaded a PC emulator a year ago. Got Sonic, Strider, Moonwalker, ChuckRock, Cool Spot, Streets of Rage etc.... great stuff :)

Harrington.gif