The Most Profitable Part Of The New Shop Update!

Jacks0n

[Mod Edit: I've just wasted 2 hours cleaning this entire thread from all this spam!! Now it's clean, keep it clean! So stay on topic now, this is a great thread, don't let it get ruined again! Don't discuss any Crafting methode (or some other methode).]

Unlimited thread!

Unlimited vials!

Ulimited arrows! - ChelseaBoy11_Is_Tom

Unlimited feathers! - Runescapeloser22

the gnome waiter at the grand tree (right next to a bank) sells premade chocolate bombs for 160 each. They heal 1 less than monkfish and are half price, this is probably the new best training food! - Wakka102

Go to the magic guild. The prices are RIDICULOUS. 372 gp for a law rune??? 550 gp for a blood rune??? - Robot919

infinnite elemental runes for f2p - ShadowLatio

infinite pink skirts. - A Local Guy

infinite mithril seeds at the Legends store (300 gp each) - Myweponsg00d

Think of more!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vial market is ruined <.<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

what are you talking about the vial market will die

there is no profit from this because of the "buy x" function

Well, you do have to run back and forth to the shop so vials may end up being around 20-30 ea.

200k feathers (68-99 fishing about) for only 1.2m at fishing guild shop!!!

I got mine, 99 fishing here I come!

Coulda gotten them for 800k at the fishing place at draynor.

Oh, btw, you can now sell 333k chaos for a fury, or whatever amount you need, in like 10 seconds.

C1Geq.png

The vial market was stupid in the first place. Why should we pay 100 gp for an empty glass vial?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Oh, btw, you can now sell 333k chaos for a fury, or whatever amount you need, in like 10 seconds.

Nah you can only sell 50 at a time

77yLQy8.png

The vial market was stupid in the first place. Why should we pay 100 gp for an empty glass vial?

Why should people pay 100+ for cowhides, snape grass, red spider eggs and other things that can be easily aquired? Speed. The infinite stock just made the sale of vials obsolete.
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Nah you can only sell 50 at a time

Oh right.

C1Geq.png

omfg, i got the best one.

In the warriors guild food store they sell potatoes with cheese. they heal 16 health. they were 9 gp before the update, and if they still have them, thats infinite cheap food

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

In the warriors guild food store they sell potatoes with cheese. they heal 16 health. they were 9 gp before the update, and if they still have them, thats infinite cheap food

They had them for about an hour, by which time there was about 5 people in each world buying them. Eventually Jagex stopped it and he just goes "Im running a bit low on supplies at the moment, try coming back later after I've restocked."

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

They had them for about an hour, by which time there was about 5 people in each world buying them. Eventually Jagex stopped it and he just goes "Im running a bit low on supplies at the moment, try coming back later after I've restocked."

How would this stop botter from buying stocks up...

Calm_Koala.png

the gnome waiter at the grand tree (right next to a bank) sells premade chocolate bombs for 160 each. They heal 1 less than monkfish and are half price, this is probably the new best training food!

I used to buy all of those and use the agility shortcut to the outpost then go to the lighthouse for dagannoths. Although I am no longer a member, if I resubscribe, now I don't have to worry about veg bombs and stuff

God [bleep]ing [cabbage] dammit holy effing crap!

Well, 99 fishing worth it. -.-

Chaos runes = 140ea

Fury = 26666 chaos runes

You can get a fury for 3733240 coins now in a matter of minutes.

You still need to find someone to craft it who can be relied upon, pm me ingame sometime, I make furies for people all the time and many will vouch for me ;)

The trouble with the post upward about killing the vials market is that there was no vials market, we were at the mercy of no stock and the prices were hopelessly sky high, with the shilo village run players can get them easily now and make some starting cash, you will still make the same amount of money because of the speed of running 3000 in the old time of 1000, plus no world hopping the logging into your bank which slowed it down no end :D

Click the link below to find out how to make millions on the GX...full indepth analysis

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/i ... &p=2095612