The Most Profitable Part Of The New Shop Update!

Jacks0n

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlimited flour in port khazard, 12 steps from bank deposit box, 14 gp each. By far the new greatest way to collect flour for pizzas and pies.

yea i noticed that too :) no more sinclair barrol diving woot! ALSO there is infinite swamp past for i think 38ea ? this is GREAT for people doing trawler trips as 1) price wont change and 2) EVERYONE can get enough without having to server hop

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

they ruined the air market for non member runecrafters. Setting the maximum price at 17 gp each. Now no one will buy for 16 gp each. I had just finished crafting 100k airs so i lost out on 5 gp per air (I used to sell for 20 gp each). Thats a 500k loss. = :wall: o well they also ruined the str pots in warriors guild. But for the first hour or so the potatoes with cheese were awesome!!!!!

They ruined the air market for non member rune crafters. Setting the maximum price at 17 gp each. Now no one will buy for 16 gp each. I had just finished crafting 100k airs so I lost out on 5 gp per air (I used to sell for 20 gp each). Thats a 500k loss. :wall: o well they also ruined the str pots in warriors guild. But for the first hour or so the potatoes with cheese were awesome!

They ruined the air market for non member rune crafters. Setting the maximum price at 17 gp each. Now no one will buy for 16 gp each. I had just finished crafting 100k airs so I lost out on 5 gp per air (I used to sell for 20 gp each). Thats a 500k loss. :wall: o well they also ruined the str pots in warriors guild. But for the first hour or so the potatoes with cheese were awesome!

I REALLY do not get how it ruins your money there. If you make 100k airs, surely you will level enough to be making multiple airs per essence, hence making double/tripple/quad the money per essence? There are FAR FAR FAR better ways to make money on f2p than airs untill very high runecrafting anyway.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The most profitable part:

Vials.

No more buying vials off those merchanters. :wink:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I REALLY do not get how it ruins your money there. If you make 100k airs, surely you will level enough to be making multiple airs per essence, hence making double/tripple/quad the money per essence? There are FAR FAR FAR better ways to make money on f2p than airs untill very high runecrafting anyway.

Well I think snoopy is right. If you use the air running world (best f2p rcrafting exp.) people want 2k + 25 noted essence per 25essence (you get to keep the airs), the only way you can keep up with this is if you charge 20gp per air you make and you need to be able to make x5 airs or so. I certainly hope the demands of 2k per run go down to respect this new update.

.::Poke the::::::....

:::Zarosian Gerbil::

But, they will not all do this simotaneously, so it will take a while for the prices to start rising. The price will probably top off at 350ea at the most, allthough this will take AT LEAST a month.

But it WILL eventualy go up to about 350ea despie what the general public says currently.

i dont think it will. the nats wont be the best way to get to 99 mage now. IMO there is nothing worse then sitting in a bank wearing out my right click button :roll:

ancient magik will be the best way to level :twisted: .

...oh the fun at barrows and dag kings...

arkwelded.png

semi-retired as i am the lastest victim of computer crack!

AKA... World of Warcraft

Lol, thats awesome :P

Seems like Jagex has been focusing on Herblore alot lately..

Yep, they got so pissed off cause one guy got +4m herblore xp in day:D

If i'd take a 4week brake from rs everything would be so wierd many updates and different looks, lol:D

If i'd take a 4week brake from rs everything would be so wierd many updates and different looks, lol:D

how did h get 4m herb xp day :shock:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

how did h get 4m herb xp day :shock:

He probably had A LOT of herbs sitting in his bank and I mean good herbs.

^ Spam, Mod will either lock or delete the spam posts. The rules of the forums clearly says no spam, it will not be tolerated. I suggest you read over those RULES, might save you some trouble in the future. :uhh:

Havent you noticed that many people are double or triple posting lately?

Its this random debug error that happens sometimes when you try and post.It enters your post several times, i think.

(even though his post is knd of spammy, its not that much.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

i wish there was a shop that sold infinity phats...

but then they would be worthless

exactly 8-)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

^ Spam, Mod will either lock or delete the spam posts. The rules of the forums clearly says no spam, it will not be tolerated. I suggest you read over those RULES, might save you some trouble in the future. :uhh:

God, I wish noob-wannabe-mods would just go somewhere unpleasent. Isn't it obvious that he did it by accident? Simply report the second 2, and be on your merry way!*

*It is OK to laugh or make fun of someone for double (or triple) posting, in a lighthearted manner, but not to be a wannabe mod.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!