The Most Profitable Part Of The New Shop Update!

Jacks0n

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Great work Jagex, this will burn up some money and reduce the inflation of the RuneScape economy, from too much alching. this may be even better than the plank making!!

reducing total money in runescape is good in the long run!

member home= world 59

nonmember home=world 7

mithmmagecape,yoshi%20huan.gif

Great Great work Jagex, this will burn up some money and reduce the inflation of the RuneScape economy, from too much alching. this may be even better than the plank making!!

reducing total money in runescape is good in the long run!

Making planks definitely decreased the amount of money in the economy way more than the infinite shop items. Sure a lot of money does get used up and disappears, but Duke_Freedom I think made some nice calculations (looked good to me) about how much money was being drained the first couple of months of Construction and it was way more than this update could do.

It helps, but it's nothing to Construction.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I have spent more on unlimited items from the shops than I ever have (or am likely to) on construction (yes I am P2P), and that was in 1 day after the update. In the first few days of the shop udtae, the would have been a very large sum of gp snapped up by the shopkeepers, but the prices of items have remained reasobaly steady. . Think of the gp drain in F2P that was never actually there before this update!

Why? Because there is so much gp already in circulation. This update has sucked out loads of gp, and will continue to do so, but will never be able to overtake the amount of gp entering through drops, alching etc.

unlimited bronze bars=)

for members at the desert gate shop

did they update that? because Shantay didnt have them last week

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

unlimited bronze bars=)

did they update that? because Shantay didnt have them last week

Nope, the only bronze bars in there are in the player stock section, just checked. I assume it's the same for the shop south of Brimhaven.

Oddly enough though, as I was checking the Shantay pass shop I noticed there's 2 bots going backwards and forwards trading (I presume they're trading anyway) Shantay and banking.

No idea what they're going to achieve... Surely the infinite stock renders any auto-buying in the stores useless now... What's more intriguing is why Shantay? He's got nothing decent to buy (feathers being the best I can see).

Anyone have any ideas? :-k

(Sorry, know the above was a little off topic :P).

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw that Uglug Nar sells chompies for only 130 each!. They are the most difficult to obtain part of the wild pies, wild pies sell for 10k each... You do the math.

I just realized its COOKED chompies he sells. You need raws for the pie. Oh well.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Infinite Olive oils at 26gp ea, Timber Beams at 1gp ea, Limestone (uncut) 10gp ea. Also unlimited tinderboxes!

i just have to put the most important part of that statment in bold

10k tinderboxes and counting :mrgreen:

13zwenn.png

I have spent more on unlimited items from the shops than I ever have (or am likely to) on construction (yes I am P2P), and that was in 1 day after the update. In the first few days of the shop udtae, the would have been a very large sum of gp snapped up by the shopkeepers, but the prices of items have remained reasobaly steady. . Think of the gp drain in F2P that was never actually there before this update!

You're not even at hiscores for construction, so I'd be actually really worried if you hadn't already burnt more gp on this update than con :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

You're not even at hiscores for construction, so I'd be actually really worried if you hadn't already burnt more gp on this update than con :P

Reading the bolded part would've saved u the time of checking his high scores

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

the gnome waiter at the grand tree (right next to a bank) sells premade chocolate bombs for 160 each. They heal 1 less than monkfish and are half price, this is probably the new best training food!

they updated it to over 450 gp <.<

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

unlimited bronze bars=)

how much do they cost ea?

it takes 1,042,755 bronze bars from 1-99 smithing, maybe a cheap new way? :P

Base stock of them is 0 my friend

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.