OMG - left half is worth nothing!!!

Cryptogram

YAY!!! Finally the time where I have to alch dragon item for profit has come! Woo!!

No, honestly, it was more profitable to alch it when it was 800k already, but now that it is 750k, alch owns it.

Profins.png

specty.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly unrelated, but try dropping a left half and right half next to each other.

Methinks we might be able to smith something else from the two halves someday...

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

I'm surprised too that the D sq price is now down to 800k in RSOF.

I've gotten 2 left shield half drops in last week (from gargoyle and dustie) and sold them for 300k ea on RSOF instead of buying the right half for 750k and selling the D Sq for 800k. Doesn't make financial sense.

It took me around 2-3 hours to find a buyer for the left half parts on RSOF but I was able to sell them.

aglipoy.png

if someone wants to sell theirs for nothing then let them, just don't sell your half for anything less than your willing to part with. I mean whats the worst that can happen? you just have it sit in your bank till someone offers you the right amount of money for it.

jagexvote.png :thumbsup:

[url=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/vote.php][img=http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/mr_moocky/jagexvote.png][/url]

If Jagex were smart, they would've made the Visage an addon to the Dragon Sq shield. However, one cannot use logic and Jagex in the same sentence.

Yeah we can "Jagex was illogical in not making the Visage an addon to the Dragon Sqaure Sheild."

If Jagex were smart, they would've made the Visage an addon to the Dragon Sq shield. However, one cannot use logic and Jagex in the same sentence.

Yeah we can "Jagex was illogical in not making the Visage an addon to the Dragon Sqaure Sheild."

jagex lacks logic? :lol:

blame whoever is in control of the game's ecomony, whichever players decide what an item should be worth, even if a large group like w2's merchants.

regular merchants are fine, the paranoid ones that manipulate prices are the evil ones

I got left half from fire giants at around 80 combat and i will never sell it just for the fact that i used to look at them wishing i had one and now i do.

Idk what its worth i love it.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

d square was merchanted to much so its brought prices down. left half is a rare drop so its not like there are tons among tons out there. But merchants buy and resell fast it looks like theres more. and now a days every one is trying to merchant because they think its the best way to get money. it might be but u shouldnt play rs if ur only here to merchant thats not a skill at all and ur ruining the game for others by buying rares and quiting soon after.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007