If you could go back in time what would you say to your self

mixand

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get in that car....

Lol, I couldn't resist... :P

Ah, probably to borrow a ton of money and put it all on a few horses...

Tell my 9/10 year old self to make a character on a game called 'runescape' and at x-mas get a bunch of party favors and keep them locked away...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Well, throughout my whole life a future me has never visited and gave me advice. So if I did that, then it would change the time line and present me wouldn't exist anymore. And I don't want to not exist anymore, even at the expensive of giving valuable knowledge to an alternate me.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Well, throughout my whole life a future me has never visited and gave me advice. So if I did that, then it would change the time line and present me wouldn't exist anymore. And I don't want to not exist anymore, even at the expensive of giving valuable knowledge to an alternate me.

Nope, because the younger version of yourself is just one from a different dimension that's a few years behind ours :wink: . So all this effort is futile, 'cause it'd change that dimension's version of us, not this one's \' .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Nope, because the younger version of yourself is just one from a different dimension that's a few years behind ours :wink: . So all this effort is futile, 'cause it'd change that dimension's version of us, not this one's \' .

Well if it works like that then I might tell myself something crazy, just for the lulz. You know, like the apocalypse happens due to the Y2K bug or something, and I was one of the few survivors.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Dont get rid of your blue mask, it'll be worth 24mil later....

Or quit now while you still havn't started playing runescape :-w

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

1.) "Do not jump off the stage. The crowd will not catch you."

2.) "Do not ask Brianna out. You will get backstabbed and hurt very badly(emotionally)."

3.) "Don't shoot yourself with the Arisoft gun. That welt will be very embarrasing."

4.) "Don't tackle Moreen. Her dad will call you. He will be very angry."

Harmonicdoom.png

Go back 6 years to the day I started playing runescape, stick to your goals, and don't make a main, make a pure and skill on him, otherwise you'll waste 4-5 years of your life for nothing, and buy all the phats you can, oh and don't dump this girl, you'll dump her for a dumb reason, and regret it later. =/

I don't have any regrets, and I don't think whatever I'd say would change things for the better. I went through it, it's gone now.

I'm going to go for a Rs related thingy. I'd say to my young self to ask mommy to go to the local computer library in 2000, and create a character on Runescape named *insert secret name* and on december 2001, crack all the crackers you can and stock up on a ton of partyhats, and never sell them until 2008. :)

2480+ total

Don't waste so much money, you could be out of home by now :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Study hard, dont worry about women, and dont start computer games

Of course they're going to listen to and follow that advice :P .

Guys, unless you tell your past self that they're going to spontaneously combust at the age of 17 if they don't get A's in every class up until then, they're not goint to study harder, period :P .

Guys, unless you tell your past self that they're going to spontaneously combust at the age of 17 if they don't get A's in every class up until then, they're not goint to study harder, period :P .

I think your forgetting that the sheer experience of being visited by your future self would be sort of... well weird to say the least. If you could somehow be visited by your future self of course your going to listen to what they have to say, it's like being visited by a ghost or spirit of some sort.

happiehour.jpeg

I think your forgetting that the sheer experience of being visited by your future self would be sort of... well weird to say the least. If you could somehow be visited by your future self of course your going to listen to what they have to say, it's like being visited by a ghost or spirit of some sort.

Dude, you're telling a younger version of yourself to study.

They already know they're supposed to study. That's why you need a concrete reason for them to study harder, not some equivocal "it'll help you later in life" answer.