mixand

Don't fall for the trimmed armour scam.

Don't fall for those team scams.

Join Tip.it Forums in 2004 not 2007 #-o

Buy a santa for 2M not full zammy for 3M #-o #-o

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you're telling a younger version of yourself to study.

They already know they're supposed to study. That's why you need a concrete reason for them to study harder, not some equivocal "it'll help you later in life" answer.

"Spontaneous combustion" is really out there, so I thought you meant some sort of far out reason. In my post I was implying a concrete, plausible reason, I suppose I didn't make that clear enough.

But assuming your future self is coming back to warn you, wouldn't you think, even if it only said "study more" and then disappeared or walked away, that there would be an underlying reason? People don't usually visit themselves every day.

happiehour.jpeg

Don't hide that $5 in that book #-o Learn what a speedo actually is before you respond to a statement about it #-o Don't name the saxophone Cindy, you'll be made fun of forever #-o Don't fail the gifted education test on purpose, they'll never let it go, and you don;t have to be in it if you don't want to #-o

this is all spaced out at different points in my life, but if i could travel multiple times, that is what I would say.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I think I'd just watch myself a bit (and laugh) and not say anything. If I really have to say something, it would be along the lines of "You'll be fine. Don't worry."

Reb's right. Plus, we are "made" by both the good and the bad things that happen to us. Our hearts will get broken on time or another, we will study less than we ought to... And that's just fine.

Tell myself to stay away from TIF until I was 16.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

"Try."

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Don't date my tyrant of an Ex.

Do NOT under any circumstances name your guitar...Anything at all

For the love of god think before you speak.

That's about it really...I say too many things that sounded SO much better in my head...

ArchSupport.png

fayt_1111.png

"Your account "Z0mg ownpur3"has been created , Thanks idiot, the average IQ of this game has now dropped from 13 to 12"

Euromillions' results so i could have a better life for my 'present' me.

~Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Euromillions' results so i could have a better life for my 'present' me.

~Cent

Snap!

Also "spend more time with Liam (insert last-name here). He's going to die of a heroin overdose in a few months so get every second with him you can. He's the most interesting person you'll ever meet and you'll miss him like hell when he's gone"

Made myself all sad now, R.I.P Liam

Slide-sig.png

"do not fear changes,it is okay if you try something new and fail,learn from it"

also maybe something like.."pick up a guitar at a young age and start learning,you will have that much of an advantage when you get older". :XD:

Oh no! Now I can't get back!

or

On your (nth) birthday, be aware of all empty toilet paper rolls.

Heh...

Too bad I wouldn't recognize myself from the future. My facial recognition is that bad :(

~M

Assuming everything would happen exactly the same i'd tell myself to put a bet on something i was sure to win, failing trying to be a smart arse i'd tell myself to not be an idiot to some people who are just trying to be friendly, spread the love, not in a hippy way. I'd have also got involved in the WN movement even sooner. :)

Tell myself all the lyrics of hit songs and take credit for them.

Ask this certain girl out

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

ill tell to myself several wise phrases that i had learned through life....

-Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.

-People who are busy and happy don't write diaries; they are too busy living.

-Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes.

Never take anything in your life for granted. Always be prepared for radical change.

And this is for all you think runescape is a waste of time your something like that:

-The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. :thumbsup:

ill tell to myself several wise phrases that i had learned through life....

-Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.

-People who are busy and happy don't write diaries; they are too busy living.

-Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes.

Never take anything in your life for granted. Always be prepared for radical change.

And this is for all you think runescape is a waste of time your something like that:

-The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. :thumbsup:

Live every day as if it were your last?

loverrrzp8.jpg