Tele Tabs

Cabbage_Boii

I carry them for emergency times.

Barrows, RCing through the Abyss, KQing, GWD'ing, etc.

I usually use normal runes besides those though. :o

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Nah. Too much of a hassle to make, way to expensive to buy; teles work when I need to get somewhere, and ecto/elf crystals work when I need a convenient one click.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

I use house tabs when I need to go somewhere I can't easily acces otherwise (aka when I'm not on moderns) or when I am going to dangerous places (DKs) and have to be able to tele fast.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Copy and Paste people it isen't hard!

OT:Do You Use Teletabs?: Yah!

What Do You Use Them For?: Barrows, Rcing,Pking(sticky areas...)

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Do You Use Teletabs?: Yes

What Do You Use Them For?: Basically only use House tabs for when I'm on the Lunar Spellbook and want to get somewhere (I have all the portals in my house so I can tele everywhere else with a house tab). I also use it to escape runecraft pkers on my way to the abyss. I don';t use any other teletabs.

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

• 11 months later...

I only use Teletabs for emergency purposes, as in dragon slaying and such. I normally use the modern teleports with runes, and I'm so frugal as to use an air staff instead of air runes to save on cost. :lol:

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

I have a bunch leftover for when I was on ancients after Castle Wars and I couldn't bother to go back to the pyramid. I will frequently bring a house tab with me on quests in case something goes horribly wrong 8-)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I use teletabs for pretty much anywhere I need to go. Being a skiller, I can't teleport with Magic so I have to use Teletabs, Rings or Amulets to get where I'm going. :thumbsup:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Do You Use Teletabs?:Every now and then.

What Do You Use Them For?: Whenever I'm too lazy to withdraw all my varrock runes (I make my own v tabs for money and always leave a good amount in my bank). And for boss hunts, places where inventory space is important, and as a back up I swore to always to keep 1 v tab in my bank in case I run out of laws.

• 2 weeks later...

i use teletab when i go into a potentially dangerous situation like a new quest or treasure trail, but i mostly use home teletab for barrows as i got a portal to canafis in my house..and an altar

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

At 65 magic I can use all the teles in the standard book (and none of the tele others). Tabs are slow to make, and I dont teleport with runes enough to even know which type to make. If I used tabs I could lose 10 bankspaces to them. If I need a one-click tele, I normally use the ectophial. As a result of having access to heroes/legends guild, I teleport almost exclusively with jewlery (excepting fairy rings) because the locations I visit most are edgeville (the GE, canoe station, fairy ring, and spirit tree) and draynor (I ahve explorer ring, but I normally have a ROL on so I rarely have the ring).