Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
terley

A short animatic..

First cheesy project for my uni class.

Ok firstly with an animation you have a script, where you decide what happens in a story, whats said and how long for.

Then you move on to a storyboard, to work out what it'd look like in comic-form, pretty hard to imagine in motion though.

Which leads us on to the animatic, which is a stage before a full animation/film. Which is basically a crude animation with rough drawings to work out time spacing and to give you an idea of if something is working or not, what needs to be changed.. Its pretty fun because with sound it's leaves little to the imagination..

animatic01dr8.gif

sorry if it don't load very quick

made it smaller so it wouldnt be so laggy

Theres no finalisation here atall, this was sketched from rough storyboards and composed of cutouts I drew whilst filming frame by frame, like southpark initially made their episodes. Im just getting the general idea of what's going to happen. Just wondering how it plays for you guys, it took like an hour to film. lol.

If its confusing, we had to each bring in an object (I brought in an aftershave bottle).. and make a character from our object, we got paired up and had to decided up a script from eachothers characters.. My partner brought in some cards..

The story is only 30 seconds long, basically, some guys bored playing with some cards, finds a bottle that floats in from the ocean and sprays in his face, bringing everything in near distance to life. In shock this character panics and accidently kicks sand on the now alive cards who decide to fight back (like an army). This is my intro, my partners doing the ending. O:) f u n f u n ! !

vistame09copyhr8.png

thats so cool!!!!! omg thats wicked..... nothing more to say but WOW

:shock:

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

Nice work as always mate, I love it. :P

Hilarious. :XD:

u5zhkTY.gif