No one respects Capes of Achievements..

Yohbilleh

Don't really have anything against 99 cooks/fletchers since I can't stand afk skills involving cook/fletch x. :oops: If they have a primary skill close to 99 that goes with these 2 99s, like 96-99 wc for fletch and 96-99 fishing for cooking they get extra respect from me, that's how you should get a 99.

If you have 99 herblore and don't have 90+ farming, you are failed herblorist, failed to use the way Jagex intends herblore to be lvled. IMO.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smithing, agility, herlore, mining and slayer will always have respect from me.

Im not so sure about cooking or even str... like.. over 20k people has them, dang you guys are unique

What about runecrafting ? :-w

runecrafting wasn't included since there are runners that make levelling RC a lot easier.

aglipoy.png

If you have 99 herblore and don't have 90+ farming, you are failed herblorist, failed to use the way Jagex intends herblore to be lvled. IMO.

You have to remember that the farming skill was introduced not too long ago while Herblore has been around forever. There are people who may have had 99 Herby before farming came out.

aglipoy.png

to all ppl that dont respect 99 cooking or 99 flechting anymore:

WHERE IS YOUR LVL99 CAPE?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

ON MY BACK

13zwenn.png

My firemaking cape took me forever to get, i didnt play alot over the summer and i had to burn 119k willows <.<. Ive got a lot of respect from people who where lvl 120+ saying "hey a lvl 77 with a fm cape, good job" I even got some props from people on tipit. IMO a 99 is a 99,even though I see untrimmed cooking and fletching capes all the time, you still had to get the money for the skill and get the skill the skill to 99. I do however have more respect for people who have Runcrafting capes then cooking capes

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

ON MY BACK

my lvl 99 fletching cape is in my bank collecting dust. 8-)

99% of all ppl that have no respect dont own one... or think: i can do that too... (but never do) or i can buy that too, example: fishing, youll only need 1200k for a 99 cape fishing, most think its easy but its more then 300 hours fishing. i quit after maybe 100 hours... because it was verry boring... (same with cooking, but i made it to 99 (the last 1mil exp took around a week or 2)

I do however have more respect for people who have Runcrafting capes then cooking capes

doesnt everyone?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

What's there to respect? That some guy sat in his chair for an ungodly amount of time clicking a spot? It's not even like it's remotely entertaining for anyone to do it. More respect for someone who gets it by running a macro, they're much smarter.

Personally, I would never try to get a skill cape -- grinding's not my idea of fun. I'm not criticizing it, I'm just saying it's not for me.

Cooking does seem like it would be easiest. I've never "trained" cooking, just cooked my own food to support my slayer habit, and I've moved up several cooking levels by accident. In fact, I think my cooking's about as high as my slayer, and the only reason I do cooking at all is to keep slayer going.

I would, however, be interested in a lava cape, but I don't think that I'm up to it yet. For those who have both a skill cape and a lava cape, which would be harder to get, a cooking skill cape or a lava cape?

punitivedsig.png

If a person has only cooking or fletching at 99, i think they're a lazy idiot who wanted an easy cape. Simple. No one repects those capes because the deserve no respect.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

What's there to respect? That some guy sat in his chair for an ungodly amount of time clicking a spot? It's not even like it's remotely entertaining for anyone to do it. More respect for someone who gets it by running a macro, they're much smarter.

And why do you play RuneScape? For the amazing P2P options? The incredible mature community? The very challenging boss fights?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Skills are constantly becoming "Easier". For example I got my 99 range a long time ago now and now it's become a lot easier due to the chinchompas. It does annoy me a bit that I spent hours upon hours getting 99 range and putting a lot of effort in to it and now people can get it a lot quicker than I did.

I've got 99 cooking, but I didn't bother getting the cape when I got the level, seeing as it would be a bit nooby seeing a 116 combat player wearing a cooking cape. :P

Though my in my eyes the Thieving cape (my first 99 skill) is more respectable than the cooking cape. Though I do have a little respect for people with 99 fletching, because I can't stand fletching lol.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

People are just jealous(not sure about the spelling).

If they see a Skillcape that is easier to get, like Fletching or Cooking- the reply most of the times is "noob. dats a stupid cape" or something of the sort.

Or when a more difficult Skillcape like Runecrafting- "lol nolifer", "get a life" etc.

rune_lizzard.png

Personally I only have a Quest Point cape, I never had the patience to play so long and get 99's. I don't even have a lvl 90 skill *yet :P *. I have always been the one to just hang out and have fun, rather than going for a certain skill most of the time. Whatever if you have more/little respect for a certain cape. Is it my worries what someone thinks about what I wear on my back?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I don't disrespect them. But I do think they deserve less respect then someone who has actually done allot to gain it. Like Runecrafting or Construction or Hunter or whatnot.

I myself have an hunter cape (Loved the skill :wink: ) and with the chinchompas I was able to get 96 ranged from 82 ranged. And Im telling you that gaining xp like water is the funnest way to train ever 8-) .

Besides, if you got yourself a cooking and fletching cape and just want to brag about them. Then please, accept this boot in your face as a gift.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Fletching and Cooking are capes that most people would only bother getting to trim another cape, and to be honest, if I got 99 Cooking or Fletching I wouldn't waste the money and bankspace to buy the capes.

That's right for me at least, I'm getting 99 Fletching so my future mining cape is trimmed. I like the way the trimmed one looks.

i respect: Construction,Runecrafting(without runners),herblore,mining,smithing,Farming,Slayer And Agility, The others are ok but Fletching/cooking UGGH

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.