commedic/nasty names? how do you like em? read post first

Chippy_PK

Lol, I get funny names, but dumb ones like Poopy299 or something.. You can already guess how old they are.

I created this new specially designed scam detection software i've code named "common sense", it's saying its a scam.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny to see how ppl can say dirty thing with the jagex filtre lol

im the owner of

u s ll k

look like

U S Ll K

edit: i had i f ll k ya

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

Names like that make me cynically reflect upon how some people are more animal than human.

Comments like that make me realize the arrogance of humans.

They're just having fun. No need to be condescending about their non-detrimental jubilance.

This thread won't last long. (Notice the language)

Neither will you on this forum, if you keep that attitude up.

I believe it was Mark Twain who said it, "There's nothing more depressing than a young pessimist".

Besides, if you're going to act like you're better than everyone on this thread, at least try and make your post at least partially on topic, even if this thread may be too humorous for your cynical tastes.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

if its racism, offencive language, or religious i will think of them as scum if its childish ill just think they had a dumb moment and move on like if it was "brain_dead" or something

ps:

Besides, if you're going to act like you're better than everyone on this thread, at least try and make your post at least partially on topic...
hypocrite much?

Popoto.~<3

I hate people who are immature, selfish, stupid and who think it's cool to act like you're better than others, when they're only bunch of crap.

Shortly, I hate people who are like me. :)

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

[hide=Bad Names Warning]

Peniswrinkle (The guy was level 101!! :wall:)

Bigb00bs

I Pixel Hump (Tip.iter I think..)

[/hide]

I don't really like dirty names too much... That's just me. So, don't flame me for it. :shame:

j0xPu5R.png

I feel sorry for em, to waste time on an account, later to regret that name

yep me too, because my first account name was yumcheddar....i changed it to chipmunk732 after cheddar was like lvl 59...so much wasted time

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

if its racism, offencive language, or religious i will think of them as scum if its childish ill just think they had a dumb moment and move on like if it was "brain_dead" or something

ps:

Besides, if you're going to act like you're better than everyone on this thread, at least try and make your post at least partially on topic...
hypocrite much?

Heh, someone got a vendetta against me now :P ?

Ah well, besides the fact that I was just trying responding to those two posts, and not anyone else's (thus making the hypocrisy of a lesser, yet still existent, degree), I havn't played Runescape in forever, so my funny name memory is a little shaky :P .

:idea:

Geez, took me a sec, now I remember one. I actually remembed encountering a player of Level 123 named "kissmy[butt]###". It was hilarious, mostly because I had no idea he how he could have made it to level 123 with that kind of a name, a vulgar phrase with a blatant cuss word right in it :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I once saw a dutch guy with the name of the sack of balls of man, in dutch, that didn't really make me laugh :cry: , but nobody actually can do much against it because Jagex isn't really able to read, like most people, that guy was level 80+ #-o waste of time for such a horrible account.

There are actually quite a lot of such names around, and probably not only in Dutch but also in a lot of other languages

Finnish kids, too.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?