Frea Guitar's Blog ~ Extending my break(Quitting...) Page 22

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking About Quitting.

I have lost the drive or the push to play RuneScape anymore, simply because there is nothing to do. The recent updates didn't convince me to keep playing and if anything that drove me even more away. My friends are the only ones that have kept me playing. But even they are quitting. What should a f2p lvl 51 do? I have done all the quests, have decent stats and have a fair chunk of cash. There is nothing left to do. If i was to quit though it would most likely be temporary-or until Jagex cleans it self up after spoon feeding us and treating us like 5 year olds, which we aren't.

What should i do?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

pfft, there's loads for you to do, first of all get all your f2p stats in the highscores! :anxious:

then go train till 100 combat or something, there's plenty of things to achieve really.

200m xp in all f2p skills and there's nothing left to do for a f2per.

pfft, there's loads for you to do, first of all get all your f2p stats in the highscores! :anxious:

then go train till 100 combat or something, there's plenty of things to achieve really.

200m xp in all f2p skills and there's nothing left to do for a f2per.

thanks

i have taken up new skills now like crafting, mining and smithing

thanks

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Goodluck

and have fun finding things to do :thumbsup:

thanks

i have found some more fun things and have set some new goals. Check 'em out! =]

ojdv.jpg

Good luck on making Global Warming! :D

Thinking About Quitting.

I have lost the drive or the push to play RuneScape anymore, simply because there is nothing to do. The recent updates didn't convince me to keep playing and if anything that drove me even more away. My friends are the only ones that have kept me playing. But even they are quitting. What should a f2p lvl 51 do? I have done all the quests, have decent stats and have a fair chunk of cash. There is nothing left to do. If i was to quit though it would most likely be temporary-or until Jagex cleans it self up after spoon feeding us and treating us like 5 year olds, which we aren't.

What should i do?

Dont quit :( If anything, go P2P! There's loads to do! So much new skills to explore and everything. I think you'd have great time on P2P.

717gnph.jpg

CLICK MY SIGGY FOR BLOG!

Good luck on making Global Warming! :D

Thinking About Quitting.

What should i do?

Dont quit :( If anything, go P2P! There's loads to do! So much new skills to explore and everything. I think you'd have great time on P2P.

Thanks

Im not gonna quit, just yet.

P2P is an option i guess

ojdv.jpg

I made you a header, it isn't great, you don't have to use it. I figured it was clear, shows your goals and wasn't too cluttered.

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

freaguitarheaderkb1.png

[img=http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3012/freaguitarheaderkb1.png]

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

I made you a header, it isn't great, you don't have to use it. I figured it was clear, shows your goals and wasn't too cluttered.

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

freaguitarheaderkb1.png

[img=http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3012/freaguitarheaderkb1.png]

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I HAVE RALLY NEEDED A BANNER! I WILL MENTION YOU IN MY THANKS LIST NOW <3:

ojdv.jpg

Glad you like it :oops: I have only been making them since the 1st January 2008, haha!

They are not as good as other peoples but from a few days practice and only the free paint program you get on your computer, I am not doing too bad :lol:

Thanks for the mention <3:

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Glad you like it :oops: I have only been making them since the 1st January 2008, haha!

They are not as good as other peoples but from a few days practice and only the free paint program you get on your computer, I am not doing too bad :lol:

Thanks for the mention <3:

no probs <3: =]

ojdv.jpg

Hi

Good luck on your stats

but why don't you pay attension to your combat stats ;)?

and those cockroaches made me sick! lol

bye bye!

Hey

well i haven been right now and i have a ton? of pictures to up load -.-

lol

glad you liked the cockroaches =]

ojdv.jpg

hump de bump oo bout it

hump de bump

hump de bump oo bout it,

All right!

Good old chillies <3:

ojdv.jpg