Yay MIME!!

Garr

Ok so I heard mimes come more often while combat training, around 2 mil + xp later no mime.

I looked at pictures of people getting mimes and a lot were while training on skeletons,so I spent a few days on crandor and got nothing.

Switched to yanille and on the second day..I was reading tip.it forums and I click back to rs and expect my guy to be logged out from too much of nothing but no,where was I?..

mimefrontview.png

mimebehindview.png

got glass wall emote,wanted lean but I'm happy that I got a mime.

3hitssigfw3.png

• 2 years later...

i'm sure that general emotes happen after you click so many times, just in my experience.... Anyway, congratz on first mime, I was so happy once I got it for my first time. Record: 2 mimes withing 24 hours :shock: . 4 mimes total.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I went one and a half years before i got my first mime (fishing, and ever sicne then that's the only time i got mimes and always in fishing guild!!!)

... how long have you been playing?

My 3 favorite skills!

1st. coolcobra77.png

2nd. coolcobra77.png

3rd. coolcobra77.png

I cant believe all these posts about randoms. Ive gotten mime like 50 times. I just keep dropping the sets cuz they take up my bank space. Ive gotten camo even more then mime. I just honestly cant believe people are having trouble getting them. I always get then on world 2 when I try buying or selling. also I dont think this is true, but I happen to notice it ALOT for me. 95% of the time I get the random in Varrock, its mime. Where as 95% of the time Fally gets me camo. Im usually buying arrows in world 1 at archery store and then next thing i know...mime. Ive only ever gotten 2 full lederhosen so I dont know what town prompts them. And It doesnt matter where I am to get balloon popping. I get that one like 4 times a day...

Pzycho11.gif

ive been playing since rsc and still no mime :?

WOW, thats a long time without a mime, thats kinda hard to believe

i know, but as they say, randoms are well... STUPID! actually they're just random

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

I'm confused.. how can you guys want mimes? I probably get 2 a day.. and I hate them, aside from the corpse + coffin guy, In my opinion, it's the worst random. I wish I could give one of you all the mimes I've gotten:( since I've been alching from 87-94 mage, I've probably gotten 50+ mimes.. Maybe if you guys really want it, you should sit in edge bank and alch:p

I'm confused.. how can you guys want mimes? I probably get 2 a day.. and I hate them, aside from the corpse + coffin guy, In my opinion, it's the worst random. I wish I could give one of you all the mimes I've gotten:( since I've been alching from 87-94 mage, I've probably gotten 50+ mimes.. Maybe if you guys really want it, you should sit in edge bank and alch:p

randoms have been PROVEN to happen more when you do something over and over... this is probably why i haven't had a random yet... because of my short attenti... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH loook at the cuuuuuute puuuuupppppyyyyy

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

Gratz!

I got glass box with my first mime.

I've had 50+ mime and 5 in 1 day record -.-

I hate they are just a bother now

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I've had about 11 mimes so far and I've only been playing for about a month. They get annoying after a while.

<(0_o)>

*Buying ALL Rune (t) armor - 810k & Rune (g) armor - 1.05mil. PM me here or in game to sell. Thanks.*

randoms have been PROVEN to happen more when you do something over and over... this is probably why i haven't had a random yet... because of my short attenti... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH loook at the cuuuuuute puuuuupppppyyyyy

haha lol

<(0_o)>

*Buying ALL Rune (t) armor - 810k & Rune (g) armor - 1.05mil. PM me here or in game to sell. Thanks.*

Full Mime for me was pretty easy, I had lean emote with top and boots before I started alching to 94 mage (before PC :P) afterwards I had full mime+emotes and an extra two events off which I got 500gp each from.

coza17.png

my first mime was in my 70's and i played for about 3 years i was doing zogre flesh eaters with a friend and i was about to die so i had to wait for him to come and give me food and then i got a mime (so unexpected)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

inuyasha0457.png

Is mime that hard to get!?

I am 3 level and I have full mime outfit and missing glass wall emote only.

I have played 1month so far.

Think 3 level gets mime alot easier.

I have played 3 years on my main and still not full mime..

Free tip, cook without talking to anyone 2 hours and you will maybe get 1.