Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Moar

kcht1.png

then I met an invisible wall... :mellow: Oh well.

That looks like the effect that is around the screen when you're in the Spirit World (Spirit of Summer and Summers end).

Perhaps is a preview for a future similar quest.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Moar

kcht1.png

then I met an invisible wall... :mellow: Oh well.

That looks like the effect that is around the screen when you're in the Spirit World (Spirit of Summer and Summers end).

Perhaps is a preview for a future similar quest.

I believe he was in the spirit world :wall:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

lmfao. 1st kill at tds with pony.

4baa7.png

1st big drop solod too :3

Rofl if you lose all that stuff in your inventory...

What sword is the red one?

Darklight.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

And this is what happens when you get distracted watching YouTube while chinning. Lol.

[hide=Woops]woopsc.jpg[/hide]

By the time I alt-tabbed back, my timer was at 2 minutes. Looks like I'm going to the GE to buy some more. :P.

09144a99bb.png

99Range1-22-10picture1.png

One of the first of many of pictures that i took of this First 99 skill and i started playing back in 04. Did 93-99 in F2P took me 3 months and im so proud of my first 99 hope you enjoy :). If anyone has any questions about training range in non members feel free to pm me and i would be more than happy to help

OTMSigXD.png

lmfao. 1st kill at tds with pony.IMG]http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/4baa7.png[/img]1st big drop solod too :3
Rofl if you lose all that stuff in your inventory...

It's only like 3m...and void :l

Plus, if you die at TD's it's still possible to get back within 6 minutes, you can EASILY make it back with a good 3 minutes on your grave, i've even made it back with getting a random event.

Quagsire.png

And this is what happens when you get distracted watching YouTube while chinning. Lol.

[hide=Woops]woopsc.jpg[/hide]

By the time I alt-tabbed back, my timer was at 2 minutes. Looks like I'm going to the GE to buy some more. :P.

ouch. owned by youtube...i know how it feels.-.-

88summ.jpg

After like 2 years of on and off WF's and then 2 weeks of TD's

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

552dd2.png

To think every 3-4 icons you see = 1 hour of my time

602 kills no sigil lalala

Ouch... That sucks. Also, I don't get how people only get 3-4 drops/hour at ffa. I go in black d'hide and get more than that every time. Are you using extremes/turmoil?

Edit: About how much total is all that? That's the largest collection of corp drops I've seen.

guido_49.png

[hide]552dd2.png[/hide]

To think every 3-4 icons you see = 1 hour of my time

602 kills no sigil lalala

Ouch... That sucks. Also, I don't get how people only get 3-4 drops/hour at ffa. I go in black d'hide and get more than that every time. Are you using extremes/turmoil?

Edit: About how much total is all that? That's the largest collection of corp drops I've seen.

It's 602, 612 now, most i've seen is like 19k logged kills lol

And for the 3-4 drops/hour, you probably have a time zone favored because when I do it there are 20-40 people FFAing, except at night when I get around 5/hour (like my last 2 trips before I went to bed being 10 drops in 80 mins)

I have Overloads/turmoil/Berserker (i)/ void/ bandos, so if I don't get a drop its always a matter of bad luck