Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

glitch.png

Spot the glitch.

You had that right clicked and you got auto-logged out...

If you log out while having something right clicked it goes away. It's a legit glitch.

Quagsire.png

onyxc.png

wow really? 51m? for a plus 8 ring.. no thanks.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

onyxc.png

protip: dstone is only 1 less in each stat

only place i could almost justify it is ffa corp but other then that nowhere

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Not me, for a change.

100604222808.png

gg

Ouch. Though he no doubt protected the divine, still sucks to loose an AGS... and all that other stuff.

looking at the lack of food in his invy (unless yak still full) i would have just yak scrolled ags to bank :P

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

onyxc.png

Protip: Onyx is WAY more than 51. Don't hate when you don't know. :thumbup:

Quagsire.png

onyxc.png

not hatin, just saying even at 51 its not worth it.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

this, and i can say that seeing as i had one

edit: also second whip lol, 8m task ftw

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

onyxc.png

When you get to the point where you're maxed and have the best gear, you start spending more money for smaller increases in bonuses. You can either camp at Tzhaars for 20 hours or spend the ~90m for an onyx ring. Evil Eye got really lucky on that trade. The junk looks pretty sellable, too.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

When you get to the point where you're maxed and have the best gear, you start spending more money for smaller increases in bonuses. You can either camp at Tzhaars for 20 hours or spend the ~90m for an onyx ring. Evil Eye got really lucky on that trade. The junk looks pretty sellable, too.

(21:51:15) -[DD]RuneScript- *** [ GE ]: [M] Leaf-bladed Sword: 341.2k 359.1k 377.1k (Today: -18,900/5%) (7 Day: -94,587/26.34%) (30 Day: +195,798/119.9%) | Low: 40,500gp | High: 487,500gp | Average: 67,838gp

That's the only problem. Everything else is good.

Quagsire.png

serker.png

axe27.png

serkjer2.png

endloot.png

Saved over 1 pic of serker.

18.5m profit or so, 114 kills, 2.5 hour trip.

Thanks jag too for the supplies :D

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

RuneScape Screenshots, Videos and Sounds

Please post all* RuneScape related pictures, videos and sounds in this topic!

* Pking related pictures should be posted here; http://forum.tip.it/forum/18-graveyard/

The old topic can be found here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/265982-post-all-rs-screenshots-videos-and-sounds-here/

CHANGE OF RULES:

As of 4 June, 2010

Due to the quality of this thread degrading and the increase of spam/flames/pointless arguments, the moderation will be kicked up a few notches. Any posts that violate the Tip.it Forum Rules even slightly will be removed and the users will be punished severely with temporary bans. We don't like being this harsh but we feel it may be the only solution to the growing problem in this thread. We even received suggestions from users to just lock/remove the thread all together, but we want to give you guys a chance to change your attitude. Removing the thread all together is not something that we want to do.

Things that are unacceptable to be posted include but are not limited to:

• Useless/spammy comments. You may comment on screenshots being posted but only make a reply if you have something WORTHWHILE to say. Lulcat pictures, other pointless images in response to screenshots, and comments that make no substantial contribution will not be tolerated.
  • Flaming users in ANY WAY is unacceptable. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This means no name calling, no provoking, no insulting, no degrading of other users, etc. Even flaming friends in a joking, non-serious manner is not okay. Moderators cannot always tell when you're joking or not and we don't have time to figure it out. "Joke flaming" can also be interpreted negatively.
  • Inappropriate images may not be posted under any circumstances. Screenshots with any negative connotations, censor evasion or bad implications/references will not be tolerated. If you want to post a screenshot but there are inappropriate words/conversations in the chat, either do not post the image at all or edit the chat out in an image editing program (Paint, PhotoShop, etc.).
  • Quote chains are not permitted. If you quote an image, please put it in hide tags. If you quote a series of many quotes, remove some of the earlier quotes or put them all in hide tags.

We have tried exercising leniency but the bad, rule-breaking behavior has only continued and gotten worse. If the behavior in this thread still does not improve after the changes to the moderation, we will have to move on to even more drastic actions. Please note that if you violate any of the above rules, you will not only be hurting yourself by likely receiving a temporary ban, but you will be ruining the future of this thread for others as well. Please work together to improve the quality of this sticky. If you ever see an inappropriate, rule-breaking post, DO NOT reply to it. Replying will only make the problem worse, continue the argument, and encourage any spam/flames/etc. to continue. Report the post using the Report Function and then ignore it. The moderators will deal with it and ensure that the appropriate action is taken. If you have any doubts about whether or not something is appropriate to post, DO NOT post it. You may PM a moderator or administrator to see if it is appropriate or not.

Thank you for your cooperation.

animreportbanner4ga.gif

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

serker.png

axe27.png

serkjer2.png

endloot.png

Saved over 1 pic of serker.

18.5m profit or so, 114 kills, 2.5 hour trip.

Thanks jag too for the supplies :D

Seeing as this was posted 5 mins before old thread, i'll post here.

Was it on purpose you locked it on 69 pages? 0.0 Conspiracy.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

an oldie, but a goodie

2zs6x3r.png

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

10000000exp.png

All done in F2P! :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thought this was a pretty weird name to see in RuneScape. Have to wonder if she really is a Nascar mom. :unsure:

java2010051522253891.png

I'd also like to say that I very much approve of the rule changes made to this thread, and I honestly wish some of them applied to every thread. A step in the right direction for Tip.it as a whole in my eyes.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I didn't mind the spam tbh, but I agree it was getting worse :thumbdown:

naamloosoi.jpg

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.