Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

DEN.png

Hi Den.

Hi.

Il add something more then that. :P (Scrolls = Tai Bwo Bannai)

Also ignore the numbers in the left corner, was recording with fraps.

Untitled08827503.png

So the advisor works now, and guess how much stuff I got. 60m. And I still have 6.5m in the coffers LOL.

I know the money is bugged, but technically this isn't bug abuse because I didn't actually do anything. I just went and collected my stuff like I would normally do. I suppose if giving a few lucky players 50m+ who just happened to have a couple thousand climbing boots sitting around is OK, I can take this stuff to the bank too. Though it probably won't sell for a while :mrgreen:

WTF. I had my MTK running for over 3 months now and you know how much I got (collected it just now)? 15 million...

So the advisor works now, and guess how much stuff I got. 60m. And I still have 6.5m in the coffers LOL.

I know the money is bugged, but technically this isn't bug abuse because I didn't actually do anything. I just went and collected my stuff like I would normally do. I suppose if giving a few lucky players 50m+ who just happened to have a couple thousand climbing boots sitting around is OK, I can take this stuff to the bank too. Though it probably won't sell for a while :mrgreen:

WTF. I had my MTK running for over 3 months now and you know how much I got (collected it just now)? 15 million...

3months? How's that possible, I went on vacation for 17 days and when I got back my MTK yielded a 7mil profit.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Wow. I spent weeks getting an herb collection amounting to that much.

I'll join Zokot in kicking ourselves for not doing MTK.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

3months? How's that possible, I went on vacation for 17 days and when I got back my MTK yielded a 7mil profit.

I only get approval up every week, and often forget it for over 2 weeks + I didnt add in the profit from nests yet (just opened, totals to around 5m so my total is roughly 20m)

hardcore scammin

femj2d.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Had this clue saved in bank for today:

100804130646.png

4 tai bwo Wannai teles and a court summon, FML.

So I went to iron drags to attempt to get a lvl 4 clue:

1stdlegs.png

My 1st ever d legs/d skirt =D

Then while camping I got this:

1stlvl4clue.png

W00t lvl 4! Wish me luck! And while in brim dungeon, the arrow was spinning wildly, I guess you can't look them if you're not in the outside world. Right now, gonna check MTK to see if I have the glitch *prays*, then going to do the clue.

95magic.png

woo, now im ready for ice strykewyrms when i hit lvl 93 in 83k xp.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Hey, sorry if I seem to be spamming, but I just wanna post pics of my clue here. I'll post in the help thread too after my clue, but atm if someone wants to see how I'm doing, I'll post here. Tell me if I should stop.

Step 1:

[hide]100804152522.png[/hide]

Step 2:

[hide]100804152545.png

100804153409.png[/hide]

Step 3:

[hide]100804153439.png

100804154542.png[/hide]

Step 4:

[hide]100804154613.png

Thank you stonewall337 for helping me out :-D

100804161009.png[/hide]

Step 5:

[hide]100804161045.png

100804161948.png

100804162044.png

Didn't expect a wizard lol. He uses a dds and darts. [/hide]

Step 6:

[hide]100804162130.png

100804162713.png

100804162805.png

[/hide]

Step 7:

[hide]

100804162836n.png

100804163719.png

100804163737.png

[/hide]

Step 8:

[hide]

100804163824.png

[/hide]

Meh, I messed up. The rest and rewards are on the next page.

Don't go in Arma to Wildy, you will regret it if a high leveled rev gets ya

I do all my clues in arma =D Usually I do clues after my task, still wearing my range gear.

As soon as I saw you post this, a rev knight attacked me lololol.

EDIT: I found the scan clue easily haha. BUT FML!! celtic knot puzzle!!! Can someone help me out with it?

This is the first moron I have had to deal with in 6+ months which brakes my heart. =( (Not particularly.)

First he puts cannon near me then after about 15 minutes complains about how I am am a noob and wasting pots? I think? or rather how he cant afford 99 herb ergh. He didnt respond when I said I can get over 200 kills an hour with my 'wasteful' behaviour.

Btw, my pots are FREE due to fact I cant sell them and have like over a thousand sitting in bank from training herblore. :roll: I can never use all of them unless I trained combat constantly for years or even killed these frost dragons for years. (Which I dont plan to do lol.) I wonder his reaction if he also knew I was using SUPER (gosh) pray potions.

In my experience about 9 out of 10 times I go there the world is empty or there is an empty spot. Just no need for it..

Poorperson.png

8371 Kills and counting. :thumbup: