Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

2 Achievements today:

1)

92firemaking.png

How common are PKers on the beacon route?

2)

Finally saved up enough for this, am very happy now.

supremesalvation.png

supremesalvation2.png

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

@999134^ They're 60M+ now.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

arcane50m.png

lol bought it for 32m...

Also :D.

Made 9b staking today... insanely lucky streak.

And then you cant lend me 8m >.> Whats 8m when you have 9b+

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

arcane50m.png

lol bought it for 32m...

Also :D.

Made 9b staking today... insanely lucky streak.

And then you cant lend me 8m >.> Whats 8m when you have 9b+

Just because you have money doesn't mean you want to go throwing it at people.

35b9enp.jpg

Just sold one for 75m xD

Why sell? Better off holding/buying more. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Just sold one for 75m xD

Why sell? Better off holding/buying more. :lol:

/impatient :P Also I have another held back anyway <3

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Grats, Leik! So jealous. :o.

Just sold one for 75m xD

Might have been a good sell. AFAIK, they went under 70M again.

Unspam:

21mdy8m.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Pardon my ignorance, but why are Arcanes selling so high o.O?

Did the effects Mod Chris L mention been introduced to the Beta, and are they ossum, or wut?

And if anyone can actually shed some light on those same effects, I haven't noticed anything different, but I may be blind.

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Pardon my ignorance, but why are Arcanes selling so high o.O?

Did the effects Mod Chris L mention been introduced to the Beta, and are they ossum, or wut?

And if anyone can actually shed some light on those same effects, I haven't noticed anything different, but I may be blind.

I noticed it was explained nowhere so I tested it myself.

- Divine, Elysian and Arcane all reduce all incoming damage by 30% and subtract half of this reduced damage from Prayer (15% of original hit). They all work like the divine in real runescape does.

- Divine is the shield for melee users, Elysian for rangers and Arcane for mages. Aside from the combat triangle, they are all equal.

- Their soaking effects do not work if you are wearing any items aside from the shields. This is a known bug.

- Because damage is much higher now, the shields can clear your prayer extremely quickly, but I expect that this will be balanced later.

- Spectral is a magic shield and it does not have any effects.

Basically arcane just became a divine meant for mage users.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Yeah that's the reason. The Arcane has been changed to be the Mage equivalent of the Divine (Same damage reduction and prayer drain - as in the current game). Where the Elysian is the ranged equivalent and Divine is now the Melee version. Hence people are buying up the Arcane in hopes that it stays this way, which I doubt.

It's a Beta, things change and buying up items now, for the update, is stupid.

It's sad that this is what most of the people on the beta worlds do. All anyone ever does is dupe partyhats and sell them for ridiculous prices. It's a beta world, it doesn't matter.... I've got plenty of friends who actually want to try the new combat, not take part in some worthless market of never-ending rares.

sad.png

sad2.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Lol what's there to do after you get your fill testing out combat? People [bleep]ing about that in the beta thread too. I'm rather fond of the beta worlds for the exact fact that you can do whatever you want because money and gear is limitless. In fact I think I'll go get 99 Con with Magic Stones and screw around with my POH to my heart's content.

2dgucz6.png

Wouldn't even say it's an issue. JaGEx just needs to let the next wave of people onto beta worlds. The numbers online have been in the double digits since yesterday for almost all of the worlds, except the one with all the gamblers on it.

wjbeqg.png

Lol at least there's a bit of amusement out of this wretched thing.

2dgucz6.png

I noticed it was explained nowhere so I tested it myself.

- Divine, Elysian and Arcane all reduce all incoming damage by 30% and subtract half of this reduced damage from Prayer (15% of original hit). They all work like the divine in real runescape does.

- Divine is the shield for melee users, Elysian for rangers and Arcane for mages. Aside from the combat triangle, they are all equal.

- Their soaking effects do not work if you are wearing any items aside from the shields. This is a known bug.

- Because damage is much higher now, the shields can clear your prayer extremely quickly, but I expect that this will be balanced later.

- Spectral is a magic shield and it does not have any effects.

Wow...now we need 3 different shields? That's annoying...

patr1ckotg1.png