Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Remember when there was a rumor that there was a 2.5k brew drop back when the RDT got the Vecna Skull update? That needs to not be a rumor and be real.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yey, so we're stuck with arrowheads, flax, lobsters and so on... A real improvement. It's as if Timbo just wants to mess with the players, all his nerfs, changes to monsters, droptables, and the fact that he killed of Zanik, one of the best written character ingame.

• Like 1

#YanilleTreeNeverForget

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Yey, so we're stuck with arrowheads, flax, lobsters and so on... A real improvement. It's as if Timbo just wants to mess with the players, all his nerfs, changes to monsters, droptables, and the fact that he killed of Zanik, one of the best written character ingame.

It's the classic Jagex response to suggestions. I remember one time, shortly after the Boss Grouping system was released that I pointed out to Mod Ryan that there were various problems with it, it wasn't functioning as intended, there were oversights, and practically no one was using it. To which he replied "There are no plans to change it at the moment." They don't take much pride in many of their updates and often don't want to hear on any suggestions to improve them.

It's the classic Jagex response to suggestions. I remember one time, shortly after the Boss Grouping system was released that I pointed out to Mod Ryan that there were various problems with it, it wasn't functioning as intended, there were oversights, and practically no one was using it. To which he replied "There are no plans to change it at the moment." They don't take much pride in many of their updates and often don't want to hear on any suggestions to improve them.

Here's why there's no changes made:

If Mod Timbo updates the drop tables, he will be at the computer for a long time, working on the update. Players will be very happy, and he will collect his paycheck.

If Mod Timbo doesn't update the drop tables, he will have a lot of free time. Players will hate him, and he will collect his paycheck.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yeah, I was in the clan chat at that moment. :p He also kept ignoring all my remarks. -.- Glad he is gone.

Decided to go back to Araxxor because I've not been in a few days. 1st kill:

gSxM8.jpg

As glad as I am to get this, this means its back to bottom path for 120 kills until get I get my bottom leg :s

• Like 2

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Dear Jagex,

Re-attach my legs to my torso.

114807b2f9.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

s52ePEg.png

[hide=Loot]

6mQ74Bl.png

MrDSEiV.png

7c65rwt.png

[/hide]

11th 200m Skill achieved. :) I started at approx 45m XP in the beginning of January, playing every other week due to work, with tiny bit of XP gained during my work weeks. Approximately 8-9 weeks worth of Thieving overall, happy with that.

Droptab comes to about 320m, however I’m missing the Yew and Magic logs due to doing yews daily and I already had a ton of magics from slayer/pvming, so I didn’t keep a track of those.

Next is either 200m Smithing or 120 Divination, I have yet to decide.

• Like 3

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

2vxj37o.png

Half way!

• Like 3

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Mmmmmm 50 spice.

I would gladly trade every single trade good I currently have for spice, 1:1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

After complaining about RDT:-

sv8XxWU.png

Mfw I got 30 palm seeds in like 50 Cadarn elves yday.

Lmao.

#thefeels

gUV6O.jpg

Nope ok that's too much for me.  Unrelated: I starred in a movie.

[spoiler=Runescape Art/I Was Bored and Livid Farm is Torture]

gUSps.jpg

gUUfA.jpg

gUSKh.jpg

And the more I think about it, the more I realize how apt a phrase "Falling Always, Rarely Moving" describes RuneScape. >.<