Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

• Please log in to reply
87189 replies to this topic

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,338 posts
XMgO9Jx.png

O rly?

He never stood a chance.

ozXHe7P.png

Poppet
[ Display Name History ]

Poppet

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Poppet

Grats. Try using revolution at the end part and just focusing on prayer switching if you're having trouble. Debil and revolution are some of your best friends as well.

I'm not sure how one is supposed to switch to revolution in P4 :| I tried right clicking the gear, and just got the stupid "you can't do this in combat."
I think after the first kill (or first few), the game won't go into cutscene mode when Araxxi crushes her mate/boyfriend/husband/I-don't-feel-like-typing-Araxxor-oops (only when Araxxor climbs up to get squished will it play the cutscene). Therefore, you'll be able to switch to Revolution right when you get out of combat and before Araxxi attacks you. Alternatively, you can drink a potion or something from the inventory right after Araxxor finishes the climb to end the cutscene IIRC.

People don't use revolution for everything? I personally think full manual is garbage. Makes it too hard/effort to keep your dps constantly up for "potentially" higher dps/utility if you'll even get that.
76561198012301951.png

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Revolution does that crappy thing where you just start auto-retaliating your target. It gets me killed at Araxxor and gets other people killed at Vorago. Don't get me wrong, revolution is great for anything that isn't a high tier boss fight or pvp.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Poppet
[ Display Name History ]

Poppet

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  • RSN:Poppet

Revolution does that crappy thing where you just start auto-retaliating your target. It gets me killed at Araxxor and gets other people killed at Vorago. Don't get me wrong, revolution is great for anything that isn't a high tier boss fight or pvp.

Should still be using abilities. Even if you're using revolution you can still click stuff in the ability books. Even make a bar for them.

Use Freedom and Anticipate to build adrenaline. Devotion and Damage Amps for pre-procs. Swap to shield for Resonance and Preperation for more adrenaline building.

Doing Freedom/Anticipate gives me more than enough time for Araxxor's Web Shield. Pretty sure it worked at Vorago too when I did it.
76561198012301951.png

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

I'm not sure how I feel about this.....

bfca7aa6dc.png

EDIT:

Killed her to put her out of her misery, but I spared Yelps.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Grats. Try using revolution at the end part and just focusing on prayer switching if you're having trouble. Debil and revolution are some of your best friends as well.

I'm not sure how one is supposed to switch to revolution in P4 :| I tried right clicking the gear, and just got the stupid "you can't do this in combat."

I think after the first kill (or first few), the game won't go into cutscene mode when Araxxi crushes her mate/boyfriend/husband/I-don't-feel-like-typing-Araxxor-oops (only when Araxxor climbs up to get squished will it play the cutscene). Therefore, you'll be able to switch to Revolution right when you get out of combat and before Araxxi attacks you. Alternatively, you can drink a potion or something from the inventory right after Araxxor finishes the climb to end the cutscene IIRC.

People don't use revolution for everything? I personally think full manual is garbage. Makes it too hard/effort to keep your dps constantly up for "potentially" higher dps/utility if you'll even get that.

I prefer full manual for some things. Araxxor and TDs are these 'some things'. Araxxor is easy with or without revolution, but TDs cannot be done with revolution efficiently no matter what, ever.

ozXHe7P.png

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

My character was as surprised as I was to see grass..

6FJQxcO.png

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
That is not yours to take, I think

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

That is not yours to take, I think

Yeah, never try to take your baby troll's leaf  :unsure: .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
Yeah, better to just leaf it alone.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

Poor guy, I would be udderly embarrassed.

UiqEilw.png

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
What a waste of a perfectly good display name.
They need to implement some way of re-using display names from dead Hardcore accounts.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

What a waste of a perfectly good display name.
They need to implement some way of re-using display names from dead Hardcore accounts.

Who knows, maybe it reverted to a normal ironman? Or does that message not show up in that case?

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Yoko Kurama
[ Display Name History ]

Yoko Kurama

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,988 posts

UiqEilw.png

He said he suicided on purpose because he felt he wasn't really achieving anything, was burned out, and felt he was addicted and needed to stop.

Wkw
[ Display Name History ]

Wkw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,565 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:wkw

XAuTQ08.jpg

366 days 21 hours played.

I actually could get the cape this Sunday... WOW

If I claimed it Sunday I'd be close to 365 days played the past 10 years

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

UiqEilw.png

He said he suicided on purpose because he felt he wasn't really achieving anything, was burned out, and felt he was addicted and needed to stop.

I figured it was an intentional death, but I rarely pass up the chance to milk something for a good pun...

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Huge Noob
[ Display Name History ]

Huge Noob

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,016 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Huge Noob
  • RSN '07:Huge Noob
  • Clan:CoE

Spot the glitch

gallery_3818_453_220224.png

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RSN:Bxpprod

eUi6B.jpg

[bleep].

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

jayc3399
[ Display Name History ]

jayc3399

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,618 posts

UiqEilw.png

I figured it was an intentional death, but I rarely pass up the chance to milk something for a good pun...

Was that not the 120 div account?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

Have they given ANY plans on graphically updating the DK's so they're in line with every other boss?

Popoto.~<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users