Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

• Please log in to reply
87189 replies to this topic

Albel
[ Display Name History ]

Albel

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,189 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Albel
  • RSN2:Seaoh
  • Clan:SoDB

mtp9uc.png

3 to go...ill get it next year

35bvvh1.png

Quotes

Runescape Achievements

Yoko Kurama
[ Display Name History ]

Yoko Kurama

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,988 posts

Probably could knock it out in like 2 months of casual gameplaying.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
Neat. Haven't logged in in forever and f2p key got me this but, neat.

xTT1v.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
I don't think that's how this works.

xVcs8.png

Melos
[ Display Name History ]

Melos

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Melos
  • Clan:Maxed

mtp9uc.png

3 to go...ill get it next year

Oh congratz!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • Clan:Wicked Fury

Title #6

8 helms, 7 hilts, 4 bcps, 3 boots, 3 tassets, and 2 shields and around 10 effigies till I finally got the gloves lol >_>

25d3304913.jpg

Grats Yomi, awesome title, but

the regular cast of pathetic no-life PKerswho just spend all day hunting people

cmonBruh

and you realize most real pkers hop around inside, and there's 2 entrances to come in from :}

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
Mildly interesting. Saradomin sword shows up as a Slashing weapon on F2P.

y1fCK.png

Yoko Kurama
[ Display Name History ]

Yoko Kurama

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,988 posts

Title #6

8 helms, 7 hilts, 4 bcps, 3 boots, 3 tassets, and 2 shields and around 10 effigies till I finally got the gloves lol >_>

25d3304913.jpg

Grats Yomi, awesome title, but

the regular cast of pathetic no-life PKerswho just spend all day hunting people

cmonBruh

and you realize most real pkers hop around inside, and there's 2 entrances to come in from :}

I actually made semi-extensive notes and profiles of all the various PKers I encountered there lol. I spent so much time there, it was necessary to do this to survive. I also made several friends and ran into one old friend who were also hunting the title, we and used to trade notes/tips on Pkers, in an FC. What worlds particular PKers frequented, what time zones they operated in, how long they PK'ed for. Quite a lot of them were pretty pathetic to be frank. Many of them were skulling tricking with avatars - which is literally bug abuse. Others were just more or less griefing. I don't really consider this to be a worthwhile activity or way to PK, so I can't say I have sympathy for these people.

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

Would be interested in seeing those notes tbh, run into anyone from my fc, sixthagepk? 

Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Yoko Kurama
[ Display Name History ]

Yoko Kurama

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,988 posts

Would be interested in seeing those notes tbh, run into anyone from my fc, sixthagepk? 

I don't have them anymore, I used the basic windows note-taking gadget, and cleared it once I was done.

I ran into a few people who tried to skull trick me via avatar (none were successful), and a few CPK'ers, though no one notable. My world choices were pretty good, if I do say so myself, and I only got Pked 2 times during the several weeks I was there, and both times were avoidable, I was just tired and stupid. I was able to telly away/run away from 99% of the Pkers who showed up.

DarkDude
[ Display Name History ]

DarkDude

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,232 posts
  • RSN:Dark Dude

Been a somewhat productive October.

First I got Gemi whilst AFKing harps - My 3rd skilling pet.

9nyogWJ.jpg

Then last week I got 99 Magic (No picture).

Yesterday I was doing a gemstone dragon task, despite being awfully slow I need an onyx so any chance no matter how slim to get one is worth doing. Unfortunately I didn't get an Onyx, but I did get this instead:

YT4Trmr.jpg

And finally today I got 99 slayer! I was 30k off and instead of jumping into my next task decided to see what reward Meg had for me just in case it was a slayer lamp.

0l9x8xN.jpg

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Congrats, nice achievements! What about kiln for an onyx though, might that be faster?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

DarkDude
[ Display Name History ]

DarkDude

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,232 posts
  • RSN:Dark Dude

Congrats, nice achievements! What about kiln for an onyx though, might that be faster?

Thanks.

I attempted that a couple of times but don't have decent enough gear to do it post buff unfortunately. Last attempt got me about 2/3 of the way through before it was clear it wasn't going to happen. I've not gone back since I've got Zammy Warprest which should help a bunch, but even then not sure it's good enough.

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
You just about have the levels for Brink of Extinction, might as well try that. Spicy stew +5 boost from 80 would let you craft the full set of Obsidian armour, too.

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

e08281af01.jpg

Posted Image

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
Have they said anything about a higher chance of getting the pets if you fight stronger enemies compared to weaker ones? Because if the only thing that affects it is your combat levels, maybe I can afk in F2P or something lmao.

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
bigger xp drop = bigger pet chance

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

2a2a28b1a1.jpg

Posted Image

List
[ Display Name History ]

List

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • RSN:Clan List

Congrats on the summoning pet follower. :D

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
good 10 minutes at DKS

e37wd8V.png

loot from title, 3.8k kills

f5Gy9VV.png

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users