Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

welcometorswierdyn1.png

Huh?

He could of been in ScapeRune before or sth

No it just happens if you were using slayer dart or some other spell before you logged out but banked your deaths and then log back in. Sometimes happens to me after I've been barrowing and other stuff. It happens alot. No biggy.

Sig.jpg

auto2ry7.png

Oh really? I wasn't aware.

What was stupid about this statement is that the guy had just walked up. Hadn't been in the bank (I would've noticed, I'm burning logs in Burgh de Rott) and had barely seen me before he said it. The audacity of some people...

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

jerkuc1.png

How rude..

Not rude, you just asked a stupid question and were acting very arrogant.

Why are you mining in a gas mask?

What in the HELL are you talking about? How is that a stupid question? I asked him if he really was there to mine in full Verac; he could have just logged out there. That's not a stupid question.

And how in the HELL was I being arrogant in that situation? I asked him a question, he responded in a stand-offish manner. In no way did I admit to or imply superiority. Logically, it makes no sense to mine in Full Verac because of it's weight. It will reduce your experience per hour because you'll have to walk back and forth to the bank, unless you use energy pots, which would be senseless since you could just mine without the armour in the first place.

And why am I wearing a gas mask? Just because. A gas mask adds no weight, so it's better to wear that than full Veracs. Notice I also have on weight reducing equipment.

demonslayer2.png

zombieje2.png

Woohoooo!!

zombienationms7.png

Nice and easy.

zombiejoyru9.png

Zombie Nation!!

Thankyou Burthorped slayer!

Thats nice, ive gotten two champion scrolls(lesser and hill giant) hope you get another one soon.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just did Dream mentor =D

quest-dream-mentor_e.jpg

But during the final fights, i wondered...

...How can Cyrisus be lvl 126 if hes afraid of fighting? :P

cyrisus126.jpg

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

But during the final fights, i wondered...

...How can Cyrisus be lvl 126 if hes afraid of fighting? :P

*picture*

Must be a pc product :P

ROFL

Catafrato.gif

~Quest cape owner since February 10th, 2008~

~Proud member of the W22 Shilo Fishing Guild~

80x3uxy.png

New skilling outfit. ^__^ Needs a black defender. :[

Thanks to Olly for helping me choose the shoes to go with it. ::'

AW!

Killing in the name of!

*points to your siggy*

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

80x3uxy.png

New skilling outfit. ^__^ Needs a black defender. :[

Thanks to Olly for helping me choose the shoes to go with it. ::'

AW!

Killing in the name of!

*points to your siggy*

From one of the best bands around. <3:

Bonus_Track.png

I have to agree with Jordan, I don't see how what he mines in affects you?

I never said it did. It's what we like to call "observations", "questions", and "logic."

Anyways..

fmburgderottvh5.png

That's my new favorite place to burn logs. There's two "lanes" where you can lay out a whole inventory of logs. The stump there in the picture is a good spot to get the same starting point each time. Bank is on the minimap, and I never run out of run energy. :)

demonslayer2.png

jerkuc1.png

How rude..

I have to agree with Jordan, I don't see how what he mines in affects you?

im gonna have to agree with jord aswell

i mean, people mine/woodcut in whatever they want to. He might have just got clue scroll and needed a low grade metal weapon to do it, so hes making it himself

and i was kinda offended by you suddenly shouting at jordan, as you seemed like a nice guy anyway.

hawtop6.png

i love D2H. shame its slow.

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

jerkuc1.png

How rude..

What in the HELL are you talking about? How is that a stupid question? I asked him if he really was there to mine in full Verac; he could have just logged out there. That's not a stupid question.

And how in the HELL was I being arrogant in that situation? I asked him a question, he responded in a stand-offish manner. In no way did I admit to or imply superiority. Logically, it makes no sense to mine in Full Verac because of it's weight. It will reduce your experience per hour because you'll have to walk back and forth to the bank, unless you use energy pots, which would be senseless since you could just mine without the armour in the first place.

And why am I wearing a gas mask? Just because. A gas mask adds no weight, so it's better to wear that than full Veracs. Notice I also have on weight reducing equipment.

To be honest his response wasn't "standoffish" in any way whatsoever, nor was it worth a posting on these forums and nor was it worth the description, "how rude," unless of course you're an upper middle aged house wife who is fiercely against the honking of car horns because it disrupts your sewing.

To the guy above, nice outfit :P

Polnar.png

To be honest his response wasn't "standoffish" in any way whatsoever, nor was it worth a posting on these forums and nor was it worth the description, "how rude," unless of course you're an upper middle aged house wife who is fiercely against the honking of car horns because it disrupts your sewing.

i lol'd in real life. It like such incidences at primary schools in the uk where snow white and the seven dwarfs has a name changed as to not offend real life dwarfs.

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

I'll admit I was a little out of place with my tone (tones online? :-k ), but I was offended by such a blunt and condescending comment and didn't take time to calm down before I posted.

Nice outfit btw. :)

Just got this level, and a 1530 total.

craft64qd8.png

"How rude" is a phrase from Full House, if you've ever heard of or watched it. I didn't know that would turn into such a big discussion..

demonslayer2.png

I'll admit I was a little out of place with my tone (tones online? :-k ), but I was offended by such a blunt and condescending comment and didn't take time to calm down before I posted.

Nice outfit btw. :)

Just got this level, and a 1530 total.

dont apologize to me, apologize to the guy you yelled at :notalk:

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg