Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Mage xp/h maging at blue dragons?

Read, he said 25k/hour.

So he spent 32 hours killing those dragons. Instead he could've spent 11 hours alching at nightshade, netting about 5.5m. The remaining 4m could've been spent killing green dragons for five hours. It took him 17 extra hours to do the same thing. But again, whatever is most fun :P

Nightshades are nontradeable...?

Alch for 18(?) gp

Make potions with them easy profit.

Which requires 82 Herblore, which Demby has nowhere near...

Assist system. :thumbup: I've had someone max my assist xp every day for the last 3 days from him doing this.

99att.png

woot 99 attack and 125 cb =]

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Mage xp/h maging at blue dragons?

Read, he said 25k/hour.

So he spent 32 hours killing those dragons. Instead he could've spent 11 hours alching at nightshade, netting about 5.5m. The remaining 4m could've been spent killing green dragons for five hours. It took him 17 extra hours to do the same thing. But again, whatever is most fun :P

Nightshades are nontradeable...?

Alch for 18(?) gp

Make potions with them easy profit.

Which requires 82 Herblore, which Demby has nowhere near...

Assist system. :thumbup: I've had someone max my assist xp every day for the last 3 days from him doing this.

I'm after afk mage xp with profit, alching isnt afkable and greens take too much attention. Blues arent for one who wants quick xp, its better for longterm goals.

Heck most of my time was spent surfing psu forums and watching funny machinimas, not work or grinding. ;-)

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

99att.png

woot 99 attack and 125 cb =]

congratulations!

thanks =D

got it though slayer too, got from like 60-81 slayer cause of it

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

nomadsreq.png

first try. shadow_stalker has an amazing guide in help/advice forum

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Finally collected my MTK after almost 6 months (thanks to Aurei <.<)

[hide=mtk]m4j77.png[/hide]

[hide=what it's worth]23lo3m8.png[/hide]

[hide= plus this]4kjuiw.png[/hide]

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS